PDA

View Full Version : jonatan johansson

Ozyhibby
27-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Has signed for the super j's according to radio scotland.

GlesgaeHibby
27-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Him and the Dr will do well.

Good luck to him.

lyonhibs
27-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Granted, thus far we have started well, but I can't help but feeling that JJ would have been a good player to have in our squad when injuries/suspensions started to bite.

Best of luck to him at St Johnstone :agree:

Davy Mac
27-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Frightening the difference in our team in such a short space of time/

All the best big fella anyways...........

hibbymark
27-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Im pleased he has gone there.I had visions of him going to the pbs and coming back to haunt us.

HibbyAndy
27-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Good luck JJ.

Never quite worked out at ER, but all the best.

Hank Schrader
27-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Granted, thus far we have started well, but I can't help but feeling that JJ would have been a good player to have in our squad when injuries/suspensions started to bite.

Best of luck to him at St Johnstone :agree:

I have to admit I also wanted to see JJ stay a bit longer but without his wage freed up we may not have been watching the class act that is Liam Miller.

Good luck JJ.

Barney McGrew
27-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Hopefully he'll score the goals to keep the Super J's up and send the Yams down :wink:

random sub
27-10-2009, 08:40 PM
was excited when we signed, disappointed when I watched him, was happy to see him go, ambivalant about him playing for St Johnstone

VegasHibby
27-10-2009, 09:15 PM

I held my breath there thinking it was the Jambos. JJ is not Hibs class but could've possibly improved the ***** they have at Tynie

Sir David Gray
27-10-2009, 09:35 PM
He will score goals for St Johnstone, quite a few at that, I would imagine.

I would even bank on him to score when he plays against us. In fact, I would say that it's a stick on certainty.

I thought St Johnstone would stay up anyway but they'll definitely stay up now, I think.

madabouthibs
27-10-2009, 09:38 PM
I thought he would have been good for us if Mixu had played him straight dow nthe middle. Every time I seen him play he was stuck on a wing, and looked a bit heavy legged!
Wish him luck. :agree:

erin-go-bragh87
28-10-2009, 07:23 AM
was excited when we signed, disappointed when I watched him, was happy to see him go, ambivalant about him playing for St Johnstone

That pretty much somes it up for me aswell.

GraniteCityHibs
28-10-2009, 08:06 AM
I heard Doddsy on the radio last night coming out with the exclusive that JJ wasn't as quick as he used to be and may have 'lost SOME of his pace'.

I'm glad the BBC 'pundits' have now noticed something which all Hibs fans found blatantly obvious in his first 5 mins in a Hibs shirt.

Still, all the best to him. I for one hope he scores the goal that keeps St J up and relegates the Yams. - cue a statue of JJ and Mixu outside ER.:greengrin

Shaggy
28-10-2009, 04:14 PM
St Js are already powerfull going forward, I didnt think they would need him. They should have beat us 3-0 instead of the reverse.

I cant believe JJ never ended up at Farts,
but they wouldnt accept anyone for free when they can re mortgage indefinately in the persuit of quality....................

blackpoolhibs
28-10-2009, 04:45 PM
I thought he was pish, one goal i think in all his time at the club, couldn't force his way into that tripe we had to endure last season, we are well rid.

HibbyAndy
28-10-2009, 04:47 PM
I thought he was pish, one goal i think in all his time at the club, couldn't force his way into that tripe we had to endure last season, we are well rid.

Dinnae hink he even managed a goal.

Andy74
28-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Dinnae hink he even managed a goal.

Just the Dunfermline friendly.

blackpoolhibs
28-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Just the Dunfermline friendly.

Thats the one, i knew he had scored, but couldn't remember who against. If only O'Brien could have notched one, it could have been the making of him.:wink:

Craig_in_Prague
28-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Thats the one, i knew he had scored, but couldn't remember who against. If only O'Brien could have notched one, it could have been the making of him.:wink:

Although his goal was under Yogi.

If Yogi kept O'Brien and turned him into a player, erm, ok, wouldn't happen, not going there :dizzy:

blackpoolhibs
28-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Although his goal was under Yogi.

If Yogi kept O'Brien and turned him into a player, erm, ok, wouldn't happen, not going there :dizzy:

Aye, best not.:greengrin