PDA

View Full Version : Heroes to zeros

cwilliamson85
27-10-2009, 02:24 PM
I have seen a lot of threads on here stating we are the guaranteed 3rd place this year (or in some threads higher!!) what would happen if we loose our next 2 games? Is it back to square one? Yogi for the sack? Team not gelling sell the lot of them?

I like the rest of you love whats happening to this club but can we please keep our feet on the ground...

Until the 4th goes in against Hearts :wink:

McSwanky
27-10-2009, 02:28 PM
Just written a very similar thing to that in an email to a Celtic fan.

If Hibs lose on Saturday, then go to the PBS and get beaten there too (both of which are eminently possible), there will be no shortage of calls for the manager's head on here I'm sure.

If, on the other hand, we win our next two games, this place is going to be full of prophecies of winning the league.

I suppose that's the problem with a message board like this, the strongest views are always articulated loudest.....

Baader
27-10-2009, 02:36 PM
We have a good side at the moment and if we continue will have a good shout at finishing third. But we can't get complacent - seen it happen way too many times. Hibs and big statements just don't mix - leave the delusions to the soon-to-be Champions League victors across the city.

MB62
27-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Just written a very similar thing to that in an email to a Celtic fan.

If Hibs lose on Saturday, then go to the PBS and get beaten there too (both of which are eminently possible), there will be no shortage of calls for the manager's head on here I'm sure.

If, on the other hand, we win our next two games, this place is going to be full of prophecies of winning the league.

I suppose that's the problem with a message board like this, the strongest views are always articulated loudest.....

That's just football and football supporters the world over.
We have to enjoy the good times when they are here because we have certainly suffered enough bad times.
Let's just enjoy watching the team playing some great football and see how long it lasts and where it takes us.

McSwanky
27-10-2009, 02:48 PM
We have to enjoy the good times when they are here because we have certainly suffered enough bad times.
Let's just enjoy watching the team playing some great football and see how long it lasts and where it takes us.

:agree::thumbsup:

jgl07
27-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Plenty were calling for Yogi's head after the St Johnstone CIS match.

Look at the abuse that the SPL manager of the Year is getting on Kickback.

Billychaotic182
27-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Plenty were calling for Yogi's head after the St Johnstone CIS match.

Look at the abuse that the SPL manager of the Year is getting on Kickback.
:jamboak:

basehibby
27-10-2009, 03:44 PM
:top marks
:top marks