PDA

View Full Version : Hibs hearts games

blueisthecolour
27-10-2009, 01:28 PM
I assume when the fixture list comes out this is the first game you look for, I also you you lot want hearts beat every game, but be honest with hearts not playing very well do you want this to continue and they finish in the bottom 6 or do you want another derby match after the split?

Hibercelona
27-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Well lets see....

Hearts to be bottom 6, fighting out a relegation battle and be totally humiliated by many.

Or

An extra game against them.

:wink:

Tinyclothes
27-10-2009, 01:34 PM
I assume when the fixture list comes out this is the first game you look for, I also you you lot want hearts beat every game, but be honest with hearts not playing very well do you want this to continue and they finish in the bottom 6 or do you want another derby match after the split?

Stupid question.

H18sry
27-10-2009, 01:35 PM
YES MY VOTE MADE IT 0-7 roll on the 7th :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cabbage East
27-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Failure and eventual death please.

craig1875
27-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Stupid question.

Well if they are safe form relegation, then posible scrape into the top 6 but if there is any chance of them going down then no.

Big Frank
27-10-2009, 01:38 PM

**** them.

We own the Capital.

When they are dead and buried, we'll concentrate fully on the provincial Glasgow clubs.

blueisthecolour
27-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Stupid question.

I don't think it is, I would have thought people look forward to derby games.

McSwanky
27-10-2009, 01:43 PM
i assume when the fixture list comes out this is the first game you look for, i also you you lot want hearts beat every game, but be honest with hearts not playing very well do you want this to continue and they finish in the bottom 6 or do you want another derby match after the split?

spam

NOLA
27-10-2009, 01:43 PM
I'm happy with just 2 derbys a season, home+away, so losing out on a fourth just cause their getting relegated does'nt bother me at all

Hibercelona
27-10-2009, 01:45 PM

We do.

But...

1 extra derby game VS a possible relegation battle.

Surely no competition.

Would you rather have 1 extra game against Celtic over seeing them battle it out in relegation? :confused:

Cabbage East
27-10-2009, 01:48 PM

of course we do,goes without saying. do you not look forward to your derby :rolleyes:

Cabbage East
27-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Anyone else finding this hun a bit tiresome with all these pish threads?

Obsessed with the cabbage it would seem......

Sir David Gray
27-10-2009, 01:54 PM
If Hibs have a chance of getting into Europe then I would love for them to be fighting relegation and therefore no fourth derby.

However if, like last season, we are at the bottom of the top six with no chance of getting into Europe, an extra derby breaks up the monotony a bit gives us something to look forward to when we would otherwise be playing five meaningless matches.

Jonnyboy
27-10-2009, 01:56 PM

Why not balance it out by registering for the Rangers site and starting a few polls of your own? Oh and make sure your avatar is the same as it is on here.

:greengrin

Hibercelona
27-10-2009, 01:58 PM

:agree:

He should really come out of the closet. :wink:

Cabbage East
27-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Wish me luck....:greengrin

--------
27-10-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm happy with just 2 derbys a season, home+away, so losing out on a fourth just cause their getting relegated does'nt bother me at all

I'd be happier still if we only played them in Cup-ties.....

.....after they've been through administration, relegation, liquidation, and reformation as an East of Scotland league team.

blueisthecolour
27-10-2009, 02:07 PM
We do.

But...

1 extra derby game VS a possible relegation battle.

Surely no competition.

Would you rather have 1 extra game against Celtic over seeing them battle it out in relegation? :confused:

Maybe I should have pointed out I meant bottom 6 but no chance of relegation.

I would like to see celtic struggle badly but nothing beats old firm day.

blueisthecolour
27-10-2009, 02:08 PM

You can look to see who started the thread, and you don't have to open it.:wink:

cwilliamson85
27-10-2009, 02:17 PM
silly poll. Ofcourse we would love to see the Jambos in the bottom 6. Fingers crossed we will be pushing for Europe and they will be fighting in a relegation dogfight.

:pray:

gorgie_harp
27-10-2009, 02:22 PM

:agree::agree::jamboak:

jgl07
27-10-2009, 02:26 PM
I would prefer fewer derbies a year. Two should be the limit cup matches excluded.

Playing four derbies a year lessens the event.

Andy.1875
27-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Would love them to go down. Would make the occasional cup meetings all the better.

Craig_in_Prague
27-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Would not want to be playing them given them with the opportunity of screwing up our Europa League qualification, but, if we had that safe - and given it's going to be a home match this season, 4th game would be ok = chance to wind them up, take their dosh and give them a nice wee defeat before they hopefully sink along with their owners sub.

Jonnyboy
27-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Wish me luck....:greengrin

Try and register :wink:

There's about as much chance of you surviving more than 60 seconds as there is of Nade not being pish :greengrin

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
27-10-2009, 02:45 PM

now, now monza - i hope thats not sectarian prejudice bubbling to the surface :duck:

basehibby
27-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Much as I love a Derby more than any other fixture, bottom-6 for the big team and all the humiliation that would bring represents just too much hilarity to turn down :greengrin :jamboak:

basehibby
27-10-2009, 03:26 PM

No - not me - anyone's allowed to post on here as long as they abide by the rules and don't prove to be complete ersewits - BITC has broken no rules and going by his posts seems a decent enough gadge - besides, don't you think it's nice to have a pet hun about that you can rip the pish out of at your leisure ??? (especially during troubled times like these at Castle Greyskull :greengrin)

Tinyclothes
27-10-2009, 03:30 PM

Yes mate, I can;t think of anything less I'd rather do then go on a hun forum and ask stupid questions.

Hibs90
27-10-2009, 03:46 PM
I'd like one last derby before they sink into the depths of hell, the smelly beasts.

Woody1985
27-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Much as I love a Derby more than any other fixture, bottom-6 for the big team and all the humiliation that would bring represents just too much hilarity to turn down :greengrin :jamboak:

They'd also lose the gate money from rantic games which would add another nail.

Storar
27-10-2009, 09:41 PM

:top marks

Hainan Hibs
27-10-2009, 09:55 PM
I want Hearts 6 feet under, completely dead and buried, with no chance whatsoever of them coming back. I ****ing hate Hearts is the bottom line.

So in answer to the question, I want the ***** in the bottom 6.

Alex Trager
27-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Maybe I should have pointed out I meant bottom 6 but no chance of relegation.

I would like to see celtic struggle badly but nothing beats old firm day.

Edingburgh derby day i'm sure many would agree

Kevvy1875
27-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Firstly.....How does a Rangers supporter manage to rack up 400+ posts on another fans forum that isnt ......well Rangers? How many do you have on the Rangers forums?....must be into 6 figures. Its just odd.

Secondly....I enjoy hating the tramps 4 times a season but would glady swap it for a few months of a Hearts hating orgy. Manager leaving followed by players going awol, dwindling crowds, non payment of wages, Maintenence of the PBS non exsistant, Heavy defeats home & away. I wouldnt want it to happen instantly but more like a long suffering type of demise, just to give them a few months to contemplate it before it actually happens.:jamboak:

matty_f
27-10-2009, 10:27 PM
Bottom 6, without a doubt. I near pished myself the season before last when they finished eighth or ninth,whatever it was. :faf:

God Petrie
27-10-2009, 10:30 PM

I don't mind him - he talks a lot of sense. He isn't nearly as bad as JackRegan.

Hainan Hibs
27-10-2009, 11:17 PM
I don't mind him - he talks a lot of sense. He isn't nearly as bad as JackRegan.

I agree, and he gets a lot of unneeded stick. And he's not an ******** like JackRegan.

blueisthecolour
27-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Firstly.....How does a Rangers supporter manage to rack up 400+ posts on another fans forum that isnt ......well Rangers? How many do you have on the Rangers forums?....must be into 6 figures. Its just odd.

Secondly....I enjoy hating the tramps 4 times a season but would glady swap it for a few months of a Hearts hating orgy. Manager leaving followed by players going awol, dwindling crowds, non payment of wages, Maintenence of the PBS non exsistant, Heavy defeats home & away. I wouldnt want it to happen instantly but more like a long suffering type of demise, just to give them a few months to contemplate it before it actually happens.:jamboak:

Thats easy, any time I post people think it's a wind up so start asking question, which I anwser, folk like to get views from opposing fans so also ask for my views which I give, that how you get so many posts so quickly.

Bayern Bru
27-10-2009, 11:38 PM
FWIW, I like having Blue around. He talks more sense than most "outsiders" on here, furthermore he talks more sense than some of the Hibees on here!
:duck:

Anyone supporting another team such as Hertz, Celtc or der Hun on this forum is going to get a rough time but Blue's one of the few I can abide.

lyonhibs
28-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Bottom 6 every time - I love Derby Day, but 3 of them is enough. Even if they scrabble to 6th/7th place, they are still firmly put in their place (i.e. beneath us). If they maintain bottom 6 form, and we stay there or thereabouts in the hunt for 3rd (maybe even second...................:devil:) then the end of the season would be class, with us having must win, meaningful games against decent opposition and them having a succession of meaningless games against the pish of the SPL.

Oh, and then obviously relegation to follow after Mad Vlad has had yet another season (with the usual smattering of "penultimate second last chances" as decreed by G12 or The Federation) to f*** with their minds and wallets.

crewetollhibee
28-10-2009, 02:44 PM
We WILL look forward to them. All 3 of them. :devil: