PDA

View Full Version : wages

jon_snows_tie
26-10-2009, 09:20 PM
anyone have any idea who is at the top of our wage bill? and also what the average wage for a first team regular is at hibs these days

no reason except my own interest :cool2:

007 Mickey Weir
26-10-2009, 09:23 PM
I would expect Stokes/Miller/Riordan are all on high basic + appearance bonus. £3/4k basic plus £1/2k appearance/goal bonus?

At a guess.

Hibercelona
26-10-2009, 09:24 PM
anyone have any idea who is at the top of our wage bill? and also what the average wage for a first team regular is at hibs these days

Piss off Walter Smith!

We're no telling you anything! :grr:

:wink:

FraserHFC
26-10-2009, 09:24 PM

No idea what the average is but I'd imagine Stokes, Miller and Riordan will be at the top end. Also heard Maka is on a decent amount aswell.

jon_snows_tie
26-10-2009, 09:30 PM
Piss off Walter Smith!

We're no telling you anything! :grr:

by the way, does Sir Tom have any interest in west coast bigoted teams with embarrasing fans and are generally on the decline

Ringothedog
26-10-2009, 09:33 PM
by the way, does Sir Tom have any interest in west coast bigoted teams with embarrasing fans and are generally on the decline

I very much doubt that the huns would want a papal knight owning their club :wink:

Mikeystewart
26-10-2009, 09:43 PM

I would think considering we got Maka from Chelsea his wages would still have been relativly high despite beign 4th or 5th choice at the time. Unless he took a wage cut wich is always possible considering he was garanteed a decent chance at first team football at the time.

hibbybob
26-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Speaking on Radio Scotland this morning, Jim Traynor was discussing the fact that Rangers highly paid players should be able to beat Hibs - whose higher paid players would be on about £2K a week.
No idea where he gets his figures from but I would have thought our top earners would be on more than that!

Hibercelona
26-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Speaking on Radio Scotland this morning, Jim Traynor was discussing the fact that Rangers highly paid players should be able to beat Hibs - whose higher paid players would be on about £2K a week.
No idea where he gets his figures from but I would have thought our top earners would be on more than that!

:agree:

Stokes and Riordan are floating around the 5k mark.

Miller isn't far off that either.

And other earners are earning between 3-4k a week.

Zazu62
26-10-2009, 10:19 PM
How much is Nade on a week again?

More than any hibs player id imagine?

:rolleyes:

Billychaotic182
26-10-2009, 10:34 PM
How much is Nade on a week again?

More than any hibs player id imagine?

:rolleyes:

sure someone said 14 k lol