PDA

View Full Version : If Hertz had our team

Sioux
26-10-2009, 06:15 PM
If our players were running about in maroon (spittin smiley), how close to world domination would these bams fi the other side be? I think they'd have wet ones thinking about it, whilst we take a cool 'lets not get too excited' approach. :cool2:

I really do think they'd be obnoxiously proclaiming from the roof tops that this is their year and nowts gonna stop them. :blah::blah::blah: Disnae bear thinking about.

magpie1892
26-10-2009, 06:17 PM
If our players were running about in maroon (spittin smiley), how close to world domination would these bams fi the other side be? I think they'd have wet ones thinking about it, whilst we take a cool 'lets not get too excited' approach. :cool2:

I really do think they'd be obnoxiously proclaiming from the roof tops that this is their year and nowts gonna stop them. :blah::blah::blah: Disnae bear thinking about.

Christ, they're bad enough with the cack they have on the books as it is. Still going to finish third and still believe (!) their squad is superior to Hibs.

HibbyAndy
26-10-2009, 06:17 PM
If Hearts had our team they would be creaming themselves forever.

Franck Stanton
26-10-2009, 06:18 PM

Couldnae agree more mate, wasn't that long ago they were proclaiming they were UNBEATABLE and yet they come onto the Hibs messageboards spouting a lot of gash if a Hibby dares to state they are doing well. Really cannae stand them.

lyonhibs
26-10-2009, 06:23 PM
If Hearts, with Csaba Lazlo as manager, had our team, it would make eff all difference. They'd still play a pathetic dirge style of football, thumping it long and then moaning when Anthony Stokes failed to dominate Stephen McManus et al, and grumbling how Zemmamma and Benji failed to get involved in the game.

They might win a few more games 1-0, purely down to the quality occasionally overcoming the horrendous tactics, but it would be awful to watch, and a complete misallocation of very talented resources.

It would, in short, be like watching us play under Mixu at times last season, except they sure as hell wouldn't have remained unbeaten against us in the league.

Sioux
26-10-2009, 06:29 PM
If Hearts, with Csaba Lazlo as manager, had our team, it would make eff all difference. They'd still play a pathetic dirge style of football, thumping it long and then moaning when Anthony Stokes failed to dominate Stephen McManus et al, and grumbling how Zemmamma and Benji failed to get involved in the game.

They might win a few more games 1-0, purely down to the quality occasionally overcoming the horrendous tactics, but it would be awful to watch, and a complete misallocation of very talented resources.

It would, in short, be like watching us play under Mixu at times last season, except they sure as hell wouldn't have remained unbeaten against us in the league.

Wow. You dinnae really like them eh :faf::faf:

matty_f
26-10-2009, 06:33 PM

I read a thread on knockedback the other night that compared the squads and they were seriously saying that they'd only take Stokes and Miller (as a squad player :faf:).

Surely some wind-up merchants in action there! :crazy:

Ringothedog
26-10-2009, 06:45 PM
I read a thread on knockedback the other night that compared the squads and they were seriously saying that they'd only take Stokes and Miller (as a squad player :faf:).

Surely some wind-up merchants in action there! :crazy:

yup, read that thread as well. They are grade 1 deluded assholes:agree: in fact its the only league that they would be european and world champions in.

Killiehibbie
26-10-2009, 06:47 PM

It would, in short, be like watching us play under Mixu at times last season, except they sure as hell wouldn't have remained unbeaten against us in the league.:top marks

You saved me the time it takes to type a reply.

Hibercelona
26-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Wow. You dinnae really like them eh :faf::faf:

He's clearly sitting on the fence. :greengrin

hibbybob
26-10-2009, 10:03 PM

FWIW I think the only thing holding that lot together is Csaba Laslo! He's done pretty well with the ***** at his disposal!!
Sooner he goes the better as far as I'm concerned as they won't get anybody better.

heretoday
26-10-2009, 10:19 PM
I am not, and never have been, concerned about matters maroon.

I'm sure they will present a formidable challenge on derby day.

As to their internal plumbing - I care not.

Steve20
27-10-2009, 07:50 AM

Have you not read some people on here going on about splitting the OF recently and hammering Hearts on the 7th. We are bad for getting way too excited and carried away as well.

If you were joking and I have missed the point, then just ignore what I said. :wink:

lyonhibs
27-10-2009, 08:22 AM
FWIW I think the only thing holding that lot together is Csaba Laslo! He's done pretty well with the ***** at his disposal!!
Sooner he goes the better as far as I'm concerned as they won't get anybody better.

I agree entirely, but he's done it playing a style of football that is horrendous to watch. I think he's pretty stuck in his ways/ideas regarding tactics, so my point was that I don't think Hertz fans would see a "pass and move" based style of play (i.e. watchable) even if Csaba Lazlo had the same players at his disposal as Yogi does.

Ottmar Hitzfeld and Claudio Ranieri are waiting by their phones for THE call, as is Ruud Gullit, so I think if Csaba gets the heave-ho, we should be afraid, VERY afraid........................................

Sioux
27-10-2009, 09:07 AM
If you were joking and I have missed the point, then just ignore what I said. :wink:

:wink: