PDA

View Full Version : Benji on HI

HibbyKeith
26-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Decent interview with benji on HI today, as always smiling and talking about really enjoying his football again. talking about a hard game and having to win against the jambo's. :greengrin

I'm positive he swears in the interview when talking about the team working as a group and when one man doesnt work the ship is f*****, anyone else thats watched it think the same?

forthhibby
26-10-2009, 06:27 PM
just listening to it, excellent interview, he did say he hopes for a full stadium on saturday

Betty Boop
30-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Just seen Benji in Sainsburys at Meadowbank, he was buying a large cake. (I'm nosey) :greengrin I then went into TK Maxx and who should be there but Benji and Zemamma. Such lovely guys, who always have a smile on their face. :love ya!:

bandylegs_jLeighton
30-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Decent interview with benji on HI today, as always smiling and talking about really enjoying his football again. talking about a hard game and having to win against the jambo's. :greengrin

I'm positive he swears in the interview when talking about the team working as a group and when one man doesnt work the ship is f*****, anyone else thats watched it think the same?

I noticed that too. He said 'the shape is f*****' I think. Maybe it wasnt picked up during the interview.