PDA

View Full Version : Yams "Startling" news for Hawrts fans

Golden Bear
26-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Just announced on the Beeb - more will be revealed in 10 mins.

:hmmm:

PISTOL1875
26-10-2009, 05:40 PM

Lloyds Bank have announced that they are not running Rangers...

Hibercelona
26-10-2009, 05:41 PM
Administration :pray:

poolman
26-10-2009, 05:41 PM

Think it's just Shabby considering his future if he doesn't get any dosh in the January window

Probably means :bye:

Mad Vlad wont get the Roubles our for sure :agree:

Hibs90
26-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Lloyds Bank have announced that they are not running Rangers...

Just me that found this quite amusing? :greengrin

Kevvy1875
26-10-2009, 05:49 PM
"Shabba will consider his position in january if Vlad does not give him significant funds"....says the drummer from Deacon Blue:wink:

Calvin
26-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Did Csaba call him 'Mark' Stewart?

God Petrie
26-10-2009, 05:50 PM
gary locke what a......

lyonhibs
26-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Some guy called Mark Stewart according to Csaba, who has scored many goals for them and won them many games!! They kept that one under wraps!!

Should this incognito midfield maestro have us worried for the derby?? :worried::worried:

:faf: :faf:

Golden Bear
Csaba interviewed in casual clothing but the now compulsory hawrts poppy also much in evidence!

--------
"Shabba will consider his position in january if Vlad does not give him significant funds"....says the drummer from Deacon Blue:wink:

Is that it? Lotta fuss about nothing. :rolleyes:

erskine-hibby
26-10-2009, 05:55 PM
:faf::faf:

They can't even afford to sort the lights in the corridor...Surely there are enough tubes there??:greengrin

HibbyAndy
26-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Hearts truly are the laughing stock of Scottish football.

I never made a word of what Shabba said? how the **** can his foreign legion understand him!?

He will consider his position if theres no money available? OK see you shabba :bye::bye:

And how much of a c@ck is Gary Locke? still swaggers around thinking he's Lionel Messi after all these years.

Its good to be a Hibby.

robinhood
26-10-2009, 05:57 PM
We need a few players no just an effing striker. Also a hitman to take out Mark "passenger" Stewart.

HibbyAndy
26-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Csaba interviewed in casual clothing but the now compulsory hawrts poppy also much in evidence!

You sure? What was with his short sleeved vest? i got my grandad the exact same for his xmas last year.

MSK
26-10-2009, 05:58 PM
We need a few players no just an effing striker. Also a hitman to take out Mark "passenger" Stewart.Nade ..?...naw on second thoughts ..he would ****ing miss !!!! :greengrin

Kevvy1875
26-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Nade ..?...naw on second thoughts ..he would ****ing miss !!!! :greengrin

He could eat him?:agree:

matty_f
26-10-2009, 06:03 PM
Plan F has been well found out this season. I don't doubt that there will be many Yams delighted to see the back of him, especially as it would bring about several months of mouth watering speculation over which big name managers are going to knock them back again.

Hibercelona
26-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Just Csaba saying he is going to bolt in January for not getting any dosh.

Total non story here folks.... move along now. :yawn:

robinhood
26-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Plan F has been well found out this season. I don't doubt that there will be many Yams delighted to see the back of him, especially as it would bring about several months of mouth watering speculation over which big name managers are going to knock them back again.

He certainly has his favourites, which is his major weakspot. We were winning games like Saturday by the odd goal and were hanging on to leads that we have lost this season. The overall performances havent changed much.

Although due to personal reasons I havent been following as closely as I would have in previous seasons.

WindyMiller
26-10-2009, 06:20 PM
He certainly has his favourites, which is his major weakspot. We were winning games like Saturday by the odd goal and were hanging on to leads that we have lost this season. The overall performances havent changed much.

Although due to personal reasons I havent been following as closely as I would have in previous seasons.

You mean you're sick o' watching them!

:hnet:

matty_f
26-10-2009, 06:41 PM

I said this a lot last season - I've friends who are ST holders at the PBS and they were all moaning about how poor the quality of football being served up was, however the league position undoubtedly papered over the cracks.

You also had Berra until January, and Aguiar for most of the season (see the difference he made to you by comparing results pre his return from injury against after his comeback.

There's nobody in your side at the moment that has their quality - Driver hasn't reproduced his form of last season yet, from what I can gather and we have all had a good laugh at the quality of your strikers.

Plan F looks like he is getting found out big style though.

robinhood
26-10-2009, 06:49 PM
You mean you're sick o' watching them!

:hnet:

Honestly mate I would love it just to have been that.

robinhood
26-10-2009, 06:52 PM
I said this a lot last season - I've friends who are ST holders at the PBS and they were all moaning about how poor the quality of football being served up was, however the league position undoubtedly papered over the cracks.

You also had Berra until January, and Aguiar for most of the season (see the difference he made to you by comparing results pre his return from injury against after his comeback.

There's nobody in your side at the moment that has their quality - Driver hasn't reproduced his form of last season yet, from what I can gather and we have all had a good laugh at the quality of your strikers.

Plan F looks like he is getting found out big style though.

Matty you are quite right, Driver looks like the England thing has gone to his head, we miss bruno big style, He has cut of his on nose with his treatment of Kingston. His inability to see how rank rotten Obua and Stewart have been all season.

Im still going for 5-0 at the Derby Nade Hatrick, 2 for big Weetabix.:devil::devil::devil:

matty_f
26-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Matty you are quite right, Driver looks like the England thing has gone to his head, we miss bruno big style, He has cut of his on nose with his treatment of Kingston. His inability to see how rank rotten Obua and Stewart have been all season.

Im still going for 5-0 at the Derby Nade Hatrick, 2 for big Weetabix.:devil::devil::devil:

:agree: It is so on the cards!

DaveF
26-10-2009, 06:55 PM

New signature anyone :greengrin

Jack
26-10-2009, 06:57 PM

TBF Plan F has nothing of quality to work with. Yogi, or even Sir AF, would struggle to get a result with that lot!

matty_f
26-10-2009, 06:58 PM
TBF Plan F has nothing of quality to work with. Yogi, or even Sir AF, would struggle to get a result with that lot!

True enough.:greengrin

Killiehibbie
26-10-2009, 07:00 PM

nade hatrick. Put the gluebag away.

aljo7-0
26-10-2009, 07:17 PM

Stranger things have happened, right enough. :agree:

Actually no they have not. Ever. :greengrin

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
26-10-2009, 08:20 PM
We need a few players no just an effing striker. Also a hitman to take out Mark "passenger" Stewart.

its OK - we will adopt you, after you have completed the initiation !!! :greengrin

jacomo
26-10-2009, 08:38 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8326909.stm

He takes 3 minutes 20 seconds to answer the first question. 3 minutes 20 seconds of uninterrupted, Shabby stream of consciousness, and I still had no real idea if he answered the question or not.

Also, what was with the footage of Laszlo standing in the Tynie centre circle?? :faf:

Irish_Steve
26-10-2009, 08:50 PM
well, I suppose his english is better than my Hungarian!

Hibercelona
26-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Also, what was with the footage of Laszlo standing in the Tynie centre circle?? :faf:

Laszlo: "Now Nade... this is the centre circle... and this is how you step out of the circle"

Leithenhibby
26-10-2009, 08:54 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8326909.stm

He takes 3 minutes 20 seconds to answer the first question. 3 minutes 20 seconds of uninterrupted, Shabby stream of consciousness, and I still had no real idea if he answered the question or not.

:greengrin very likable man but what a load o'p!sh he spouts :agree:

Also thought the standing on the centre spot was funny. Like he was having his last look around the old place...

jacomo
26-10-2009, 10:46 PM
:greengrin very likable man but what a load o'p!sh he spouts :agree:

Also thought the standing on the centre spot was funny. Like he was having his last look around the old place...

Vlad should offer that to the fans, maybe £20 a pop? Could be a nice little money-spinner for him.

proud_and_green
26-10-2009, 11:13 PM

That would surely be a record breaking scoreline, i'm sure there have never been that many own goals in one match.....i could of course be wrong though!

rainman
26-10-2009, 11:17 PM

Couldn't believe they gave hm MOTY last year.

He managed to organise the third biggest wage bill in the league so that they didn't look like a rabble and managed to get them 3rd place.

ano hibby
27-10-2009, 06:36 AM
[QUOTE=lyonhibs;2219189]Some guy called Mark Stewart according to Csaba, who has scored many goals for them and won them many games!! They kept that one under wraps!!

Should this incognito midfield maestro have us worried for the derby?? :worried::worried:

Its ok we'll just put Casper on him:greengrin

sadtom
27-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Laszlo at 3.35 in the clip
"ze tools for me are ze players":thumbsup:
Never a truer word spoken!

'Tools' are not something that is in short supply down the PBS i would have thought.

Andy74
27-10-2009, 08:25 AM

You were winning games by the odd goal because you had Aguiar scoring or creating the odd thing, Karipidis to help keep them out and earlier Berra contributed.

You couldn't afford them at the time and its been shown you can't afford to replace them.

We had this discussion when talking about Shabba for manager of the year - a total joke sugggestion as he struggled through with players on wages the rest of us couldn't touch.

He's got less of those now and has proven his managerial skills won't win out against that backdrop.

EskbankHibby
27-10-2009, 09:49 AM
You were winning games by the odd gola becasue you has Aguiar scoring or creating the odd thing, Karipidis to help keep them out and earlier Berra contributed.

You couldn't afford them at the time and its been shown you can't afford to replace them.

We had this discussion when talking about shabb for maanger of the year - a total joke sugggestion as he struggled through with players on wages the rest of us couldn't touch.

He's got less of those now and has proven his managerial skills won't win out against that backdrop.

This is the relevant point for me.

Basically it's all about results, Hearts were a shambles of a club last year as well, massive debt and bleeding eyes football - the only difference was that they were winning games.

There seems to be a slight shift in the awareness of your average jambo, they are only now starting to realise that they are indeed totally f****d. Football fans are fickle though and if they had made the start that we had everything in the Gorgie garden would appear rosy to the delusional ones.

No players, soon to be no manager, no money and an 'owner' who treats them with utter contempt. Due to pay back a £17m loan soon and it can only be weeks from a wages glich surely.

The fat lady isn't singing but i've just seen her rinse her mouth with TCP.

robinhood
27-10-2009, 02:20 PM
You were winning games by the odd goal because you had Aguiar scoring or creating the odd thing, Karipidis to help keep them out and earlier Berra contributed.

We had this discussion when talking about Shabba for manager of the year - a total joke sugggestion as he struggled through with players on wages the rest of us couldn't touch.

Dont see where I mentioned anything different to this. Im not saying we were great last season just that we were winning.