PDA

View Full Version : Hullo Hullo

givescotlandfreedom
25-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Heard it loud and clear yesterday so when are the Huns getting done for it? :confused::devil:

hibbytam
25-10-2009, 10:25 AM
The other side of the rainbow with the flying pigs, marshmallow clouds and Hearts champions league winning medals.

Cabbage East
25-10-2009, 10:29 AM
14th of never.

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-10-2009, 11:11 AM
We have got Miller and Stokes and they have Ulster and the Queen. Would appear that we have the better side of the bargain. According to the sunday papers, while they maybe think that they are up to their knees in blood, the reality is they are up to their necks in sh*t.:faf:

Alex Trager
25-10-2009, 12:58 PM
this along with the famine song , seems when they cant take things they turn to their usual biggit ways.. i said to the police man sitting next to me several times, look what the ****** is going to be done about them singing that only for him to turn a death ear to me and the song. also raised a police womens attention to someone blessing themselves toward us , still nothing was done

Alex Trager
25-10-2009, 01:01 PM
not death deaf sorry

ArabHibee
25-10-2009, 01:03 PM
this along with the famine song , seems when they cant take things they turn to their usual biggit ways.. i said to the police man sitting next to me several times, look what the ****** is going to be done about them singing that only for him to turn a death ear to me and the song. also raised a police womens attention to someone blessing themselves toward us , still nothing was done

If you said WTF to a polisman I'm surprised you didn't get lifted for breach of the peace. Tell the truth now! :greengrin

Cabbage East
25-10-2009, 01:03 PM

a hun was blessing themselves? really? how much was your ticket and what was your seat number? someone ltyf

magpie1892
25-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Heard it loud and clear yesterday so when are the Huns getting done for it? :confused::devil:

So ****ing what? If that's how they get their jollies, let them fill their boots. It's this faux indignation that gets me. Are you seriously telling me that you find what the the huns sing offensive? I just find them amusing in a sad sort of way.

givescotlandfreedom
25-10-2009, 01:17 PM
So ****ing what? If that's how they get their jollies, let them fill their boots. It's this faux indignation that gets me. Are you seriously telling me that you find what the the huns sing offensive? I just find them amusing in a sad sort of way.

No, calm yourself, I don't give a crap though can understand why some might. I just want them to get punished and if there own fans are to blame then all the better.

Alex Trager
25-10-2009, 01:17 PM
a hun was blessing themselves? really? how much was your ticket and what was your seat number? someone ltyf

seat 7 ,row y, 13.50

the hun was after the match so about row q ish

so no not lytf

Sir David Gray
25-10-2009, 03:11 PM

A Rangers fan blessed themselves towards a crowd of Hibs fans? :confused:

basehibby
25-10-2009, 03:17 PM
A Rangers fan blessed themselves towards a crowd of Hibs fans? :confused:

Yeah - WTF does he think he's doing - flaunting his christianity at us like that??? I as an atheist would have found this deeply offensive if I'd seen it!

DISGRACE :grr::grr::grr:

PiemanP
25-10-2009, 03:25 PM

:agree: doesnt bother me one bit, they sing it to get a reaction and wind us up. And for a lot of fans it does!

Sir David Gray
25-10-2009, 04:25 PM
:agree: doesnt bother me one bit, they sing it to get a reaction and wind us up. And for a lot of fans it does!

:agree: I used to get really wound up and angry at what they and Celtic sing during games but now I really couldn't care less.

magpie1892
25-10-2009, 04:28 PM

Christ knows why. I can't get offended by this 'WATP' *****, it's just delusional and silly. Like I say, whatever floats their sad, sectarian little boat is never going to impact on people with skin thicker than tracing paper.

Alex Trager
25-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Christ knows why. I can't get offended by this 'WATP' *****, it's just delusional and silly. Like I say, whatever floats their sad, sectarian little boat is never going to impact on people with skin thicker than tracing paper.

fair does

lEXO
25-10-2009, 04:45 PM
****** them and their *****y songs.Could,t hear them to much yesterday anyway.I have nothing but contempt for them and celtic.