PDA

View Full Version : in amongst the opposition today

the lurker
24-10-2009, 08:31 PM
First of all I would like to say how proud I was of the team for the way they battled, the support for standing their corner (literally) against the odds of the drummer and band. I was pleasantly surprised how the rangers support were as regards the hibs team in the corporate hospitallity secion.
They were delighted that rangers played what they regarded as their best game this season and more importatly they all applauded hibs in the way they played and took the game to them.
At the end of the day they were delighted with the draw and probably glad to get this game out of the way.
John collins was there and didnt have much to say, but the buzz before the game was that rangers had been bought out and Bain? was on his way,#We wait and see.
Cheers Alec.:thumbsup:

Jack
24-10-2009, 08:35 PM
but the buzz before the game was that rangers had been bought out and Mc Cain? was on his way,#We wait and see.

Great ovens above, thats the rest of us had oor chips!

Winston Ingram
24-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Great ovens above, thats the rest of us had oor chips!

It was a great chip by Stokes:greengrin

GordonR
24-10-2009, 08:42 PM
It was a great chip by Stokes:greengrin

Certainly p1ssed all over the Huns' chips. :greengrin

sleeping giant
24-10-2009, 09:15 PM
First of all I would like to say how proud I was of the team for the way they battled, the support for standing their corner (literally) against the odds of the drummer and band. I was pleasantly surprised how the rangers support were as regards the hibs team in the corporate hospitallity secion.
They were delighted that rangers played what they regarded as their best game this season and more importatly they all applauded hibs in the way they played and took the game to them.
At the end of the day they were delighted with the draw and probably glad to get this game out of the way.
John collins was there and didnt have much to say, but the buzz before the game was that rangers had been bought out and Bain? was on his way,#We wait and see.

:thumbsup:

It seems like they knew there had a match on their hands:agree:
I'm loving HIbs:greengrin