PDA

View Full Version : Graham Stack.. (merged)

Ell_Chrisso
24-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Thought i would leave it a while tonight, to see wether a thread would be made about our number one goalkeeper..

But am i the only one that thinks for once we should be saying :top marks to our GOALKEEPER TODAY!! ???

Yes, he came out, and flapped at ONE cross, but hay hoo, the guy made 2 world class saves today, along with a few others... and if not for him, we would have lost.

I think its great to be sitting here tonight, thinking, " our goal keeper was outstanding today " because he was. end of story.

Lets share some love for our GOALIE today, seen as tho we as Hibs fans are soo easily, and heavy critical on our Goalkeepers especially!

:thumbsup::top marks Stacky!!!

oconnors_strip
24-10-2009, 08:03 PM
:agree::top marks

Deek01
24-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Best game for us by a country mile !!!:agree:

Hibercelona
He was alright :wink:

lEXO
:top marks:greengrin To him and the rest of the boys.

Alex Trager
24-10-2009, 08:05 PM
:top markslets hope he keeps it up

Winston Ingram
24-10-2009, 08:06 PM
I wasn't there today but I've now read a few match reports now and there have been a few comments on this board saying he played quite well.

I've really been surprised by the treatment of Stack on this board. I feel alot of people on here are quite eager for him to fail for some reason.

I think he's been better than any keeper we've had since Andersson. He had a couple of shaky moments initially but other than that he's been solid

Winston Ingram
24-10-2009, 08:07 PM
oops, merge

Broken Gnome
24-10-2009, 08:14 PM
No one would say he's perfect obviously, but....

Considering the amount of goals every Hibs keeper over the past few years has been directly and undisputedly responsible for, even this early into their Easter Road careers, Stack looks outstanding in comparison. He might have his faults, but he's doing nothing to lose Hibs games. That will do.

Winston Ingram
24-10-2009, 08:18 PM
No one would say he's perfect obviously, but....

Considering the amount of goals every Hibs keeper over the past few years has been directly and undisputedly responsible for, even this early into their Easter Road careers, Stack looks outstanding in comparison. He might have his faults, but he's doing nothing to lose Hibs games. That will do.

:agree:

davym7062
24-10-2009, 08:24 PM
if he was a goalie with no faults he wouldn't be at hibs. he's the best we've had for a while :agree:

oconnors_strip
24-10-2009, 08:26 PM
this photo (need to click on link as its on a photo website) shows you how much today meant to graham.

http://www.snspix.com/pictures_1795803/1795803.html

random sub
24-10-2009, 08:32 PM
:top marks:greengrin To him and the rest of the boys.

hey- save the ten out of tens for when we actually win. To him and the rest of the boys 9/10:wink:

Ell_Chrisso
24-10-2009, 08:34 PM
hey- save the ten out of tens for when we actually win. To him and the rest of the boys 9/10:wink:

LOL! thats a true point! :thumbsup:

Although, our keeper deserves it, purely because he is a Hibs goalie! :wink:

Bayern Bru
24-10-2009, 08:35 PM
I wasn't there today but I've now read a few match reports now and there have been a few comments on this board saying he played quite well.

I've really been surprised by the treatment of Stack on this board. I feel alot of people on here are quite eager for him to fail for some reason.

I think he's been better than any keeper we've had since Andersson. He had a couple of shaky moments initially but other than that he's been solid

Rumours that Maka has numerous accounts on this forum are unsubstantiated!

:greengrin

Walter
24-10-2009, 08:49 PM
For me, he became our No 1 when I read page 3 of the Sun today:top marks:thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
24-10-2009, 09:07 PM
He has one great thing going for him, he's not Maka.:devil:

TrinityHibs
24-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Before I start I hate McGregor but I thought the two best players on the park today were the goalies. McGregor kept them in the game but Stack was :top marks.(If there had been an 11 he would have got it today) I have always pushed Maka's cause but today he became the back up keeper. Thats not a bad thing just shows the depth of quality in this Hibs team. I'm off to look for a 12 for that finish by Stokes:rockin:

the_ginger_hibee
24-10-2009, 11:35 PM
He's Wee
He's Hard
He's got a Tidy Ar$e
GRAHAM STACK
GRAHAM STACK

NOLA
24-10-2009, 11:48 PM
just doing what he's paid to do, at last, from a hibs goalie:greengrin long may it continue, if he can handle ibrox then tynie should hold no fears:thumbsup:

RickyS
25-10-2009, 12:52 AM
He has one great thing going for him, he's not Maka.:devil:

no arguments from me:wink: