PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at the game today

Alex Trager
24-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Who felt der hun fans were getting away with murder including throwing objects, then going on to sing the famine song:grr: with the weegie poalice not blinking one eye....

and kris boyd what a diving twat , the amount of times he was backing into bamba and got many freekicks for it, and has the cheek to say he feels he was harddone by....

Billy Whizz
24-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Anyone else get hit this with flying Pie late in the 2nd half. Hit the lad in front of me and splattered all over the 3 of us behind him.
He didn't even have the decency to buy a Steak one!

I'm sure he got ejected!!

Removed
24-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Normal practice. Nothing will ever change, been going on since way before Jonnyboy was a lad (that's a long time you know :greengrin) and will still be going on long after I'm potted heid. No worth getting all :grr: about. Just shut your eyes and think about Stokes goal.

There, easy isn't it :thumbsup:

GodisaHibee
24-10-2009, 06:59 PM
I'm sorry;

It NEEDS to be stopped; it is absolutely ridiculous that I don't want to take my son there because the people in charge of security at Ibrox don't give a toss. (And they DON'T regardless of what they say)

End off.

monktonharp
24-10-2009, 07:10 PM
I'm sorry;

It NEEDS to be stopped; it is absolutely ridiculous that I don't want to take my son there because the people in charge of security at Ibrox don't give a toss. (And they DON'T regardless of what they say)

End off.it looked like the guy was getting ejected,just before he threw it in a rage,we started laughing at him as he was dragged away foaming at the mouth:greengrinpriceless,then a pie from our side was lobbed in to his group. 2 woman huns had to be restrained as they too were on the verge o' getting lifted:greengrin even better

Removed
24-10-2009, 07:12 PM
I'm sorry;

End off.

No need to be sorry, I understand, I have kids that want to go as well. If you feel that strongly about it what are you going to do?

cleanyman
24-10-2009, 07:41 PM
What a waste of a fine pie that was:agree:

Alex Trager
24-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Also i was sur that when looking into their crowd there was one of our fans and right enough the lady kissed the green badge when most of the huns had left , was the closest person to them on the far right and new as soon as i seen her she was one of ours:top marks for having the balls to go into that

Callum
24-10-2009, 08:04 PM
The best thing I saw today was during the first half a rangers fan lost it on the right hand side and try to get over the devide and when the police stoped him he try to hook one of the police men and missed and got arested :faf:

I also enjoyed the "you only came to whatch the hibess":singing: chant during the game when the mid fild would not let rangers have the ball for 5-10mins at a time:top marks

El Gubbz
24-10-2009, 08:07 PM
What a waste of a fine pie that was:agree:

Nah the pies where ****!:wink:

Alex Trager
24-10-2009, 08:10 PM
who eats their pies??? ****** them and ****** their pies

El Gubbz
24-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Nah the pies where S**T!:wink::confused:

Ants
24-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Its been that for many years now.

Our very long distant weedgie relatives (according to Tam what ever his name is!!) must humble us with pies bought from their own money (thou that probably being from illegal gains!!) and then shower us with their gifts........

After all, we are from the Capital and not the knive crime centre.

cocopops1875
24-10-2009, 08:31 PM
my favorite hun of the day was the t*t to our left in the england shirt that over celebrated their novo GOAL:greengrin looking at us giving it the big giruy and watching us also celebrate until it dawned on him we were celebrating :greengrin:thumbsup: