PDA

View Full Version : Kevin McBride

lucky
24-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Again today he was excellent. His unselfish work allows others to play. His partnership with Miller is absolutely fantastic. He even slotted into CH today when Bamba went on the attack.

He has been a cracking signing and Hibs player of the year so far.

:top marks

MountcastleHibs
24-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Again today he was excellent. His unselfish work allows others to play. His partnership with Miller is absolutely fantastic. He even slotted into CH today when Bamba went on the attack.

:agree:

I cannae believe the Falkirk fans were happy we'd taken him.. I still know Falkirk fans that don't believe me when I say the same thing.

He's been a revelation. Keep it up Kevin :thumbsup:

bethebest
24-10-2009, 04:38 PM
excellent performance!

Picked up so many 2nd balls!

Different class big man

Golden Bear
24-10-2009, 04:38 PM

:agree:

Undoubtedly so.

Dashing Bob S
24-10-2009, 04:39 PM

For a chap who has been roundly abused by Falkirk and Well fans, the man has been pretty godlike since coming to ER. I think this is the case of a talented footballer in an environment he fells comfortable, deciding that its a short life and it's time to go for it bigtime.

Don't want to put him in the company of jakey's, but McBride is worth a cap on this form. There is no better man in his role in Scotland.

blackpoolhibs
24-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Boozy who?:devil:

Westie1875
24-10-2009, 04:41 PM
But according to the Falkirk fans McBride is garbage and hides during games...... :faf::faf:

The guy has been fantastic for us. :top marks

Billychaotic182
24-10-2009, 04:44 PM
The guy has been class. There is no better player out there in that role in the spl

1two
24-10-2009, 04:51 PM
makes the matty jack roll his own!

Dunbar Hibee
24-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Quality performer:agree:

aljo7-0
24-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Works very hard but reads the game well too. Covered really well anytime Bamba, Hogg or Murray got caught upfield. Him and Miller are a fantastic partnership in the middle - an awful lot of unseen work (but strangely I seem to be able to see it).

Bob Box Fish
24-10-2009, 05:03 PM
He will be off to the old firm in the transfer window for sure . . :duck:

Golden Bear
24-10-2009, 05:07 PM
He will be off to the old firm in the transfer window for sure . . :duck:

Let's not jest!

He only signed a 1 year contract I think?

Aldo
24-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Sure he signed a 2 or 3 year deal IIRC. It was Cregg who signed a 1 year deal to keep him on his toes.

McBride Unsung hero.....and for those who said he was a Hamilton double :grr:

Lets hope we can keep it going for the whole season.