PDA

View Full Version : Tony Stokes

Dashing Bob S
24-10-2009, 04:08 PM
My word! He fairly stuck it away!

Sad to see Rangers drop a point, especially after their Euro humiliation that every true Scot will feel in the marrow of their bones.

Wouldn't it be sensible if and just plain nice, if this site could now focus on the Rangers crisis and what it means for western civilisation, rather than our own narrow concerns?

I'll start. How does this home draw effect Rangers chances of getting into the Premiership or the Atlantic League?

Hibercelona
24-10-2009, 04:10 PM
My word! He fairly stuck it away!

Sad to see Rangers drop a point, especially after their Euro humiliation that every true Scot will feel in the marrow of their bones.

Wouldn't it be sensible if and just plain nice, if this site could now focus on the Rangers crisis and what it means for western civilisation, rather than our own narrow concerns?

I'll start. How does this home draw effect Rangers chances of getting into the Premiership or the Atlantic League?

Doesnt make any difference tbh...

They never had any chance of getting into the EPL in the first place...

Still.... Good to show them up for not being as good as they think they are. :agree:

Keith_M
24-10-2009, 04:16 PM

Still.... Good to show them up for not being as good as they think they are. :agree:

Whoosh!

:wink:

AFKA5814_Hibs
24-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Already on You Tube. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RHsb69OhJk&feature=player_embedded#

Dashing Bob S
24-10-2009, 04:21 PM

Nonsense! They're brilliant! Of all the clubs in the SPL, only Hearts come close to matching them.

For having the biggest bunch of inane fools in their support. (This was brought to you by my friends at Hun wi-fi!)