PDA

View Full Version : Tickets New year derby

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-10-2009, 11:19 PM
My son and Grandson are thinking of coming over from Holland for this game, what are his chances of getting a Father and child ticket for the match?, all thoughts welcome, thanks

vahibbie
23-10-2009, 12:36 AM
My son and Grandson are thinking of coming over from Holland for this game, what are his chances of getting a Father and child ticket for the match?, all thoughts welcome, thanks

Dunno.
But I'm coming over as well:greengrin and looking for 2 tickets:agree:

monktonharp
23-10-2009, 01:57 AM
My son and Grandson are thinking of coming over from Holland for this game, what are his chances of getting a Father and child ticket for the match?, all thoughts welcome, thanksdont think they do father/son tickets now, unless it's at cat b games where home fans can get into the South stand. could be wrong,but you would be better trying for an adult and a seperate concession ticket,although they act quite strange at the TO these days

Mikey
23-10-2009, 07:25 AM
You shouldn't have too much trouble as long as you get them as soon as they go on sale. Just buy them online or over the phone and arrange to collect from the ticket office.

If you're not currently on the club's database you should contact the ticket office and ask them to get you on it now!

norhfc
23-10-2009, 07:31 AM
I have had loads of problems travelling from abroad for catagory A games.I have tried several times to get on the database but they never seem to manage that.I get mail from the shop,newsletters from the club,all sorts of stuff.I,m a member of most Hibs things going.....so to hear they have never heard of me when I ask for tickets is very frustrating......good luck anyway.

PaulSmith
23-10-2009, 08:13 AM
You shouldn't have too much trouble as long as you get them as soon as they go on sale. Just buy them online or over the phone and arrange to collect from the ticket office.

If you're not currently on the club's database you should contact the ticket office and ask them to get you on it now!

I'm not too sure Mikey if that will be the case as I'm sure that Hibs will start to sell half season tickets at the beginning of December and if we're still doing well we will shift a right few.

I'd probably be swayed to get a half season ticket just to guarentee a seat against Rangers (dec 27th) and Hearts at home.

hibsforeurope
23-10-2009, 08:33 AM
I'm not too sure Mikey if that will be the case as I'm sure that Hibs will start to sell half season tickets at the beginning of December and if we're still doing well we will shift a right few.

I'd probably be swayed to get a half season ticket just to guarentee a seat against Rangers (dec 27th) and Hearts at home.

Is the first game for half season tickets not usually the 2nd home game in January? or around that time anyway.

PaulSmith
23-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Is the first game for half season tickets not usually the 2nd home game in January? or around that time anyway.

If they want to be savvy about it and sell as many as possible then they will include the Rangers and Hearts games. Your talking about shifting another 1k half seasons IMO if they choose to go down this route and its one that I would support.

hibsforeurope
23-10-2009, 10:27 AM
If they want to be savvy about it and sell as many as possible then they will include the Rangers and Hearts games. Your talking about shifting another 1k half seasons IMO if they choose to go down this route and its one that I would support.

I totally agree with what you are saying, what better Christmas presi than a Hibs season ticket! I remember they shifted loads in mowbray's first year by including the derby in the offer. Lets hope the powers that be have the savy to do this again this season. Introduce the DD system for it and they could be onto a winner!