PDA

View Full Version : No Hibs in the new Pro Evolution.....Aberdeen and Hearts make the grade however

TheDude
22-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Apologies if this has been discussed before....

No Hibs in the lastest 2010 version of Pro Evolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Evo) game..

Despite the new inclusion of Hearts and Aberdeen to go along side the regularly featured Old Firm..

shamo9
22-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Hearts and Aberdeen were in the Europa league and Pro Ev have the rights, same with the Old Firm. They don't care enough about the SPL to actually buy the license. If we get into Europe this season then we'll be in next year - nothing sinister.

Hibercelona
22-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Hearts and Aberdeen were in the Europa league and Pro Ev have the rights, same with the Old Firm. They don't care enough about the SPL to actually buy the license. If we get into Europe this season then we'll be in next year - nothing sinister.

:stirrer:

Seriously though... That game would be far far better if it had all the SPL teams in it.

Fifa's going down hill. :boo hoo:

Phil D. Rolls
22-10-2009, 01:09 PM
We're just a wee team, supported by AIDS ridden Hobos, which even people outside Edinburgh seem to be able to appreciate now. We're doomed, doomed ah tell ye!

Hibercelona
22-10-2009, 01:11 PM
We're just a wee team, supported by AIDS ridden Hobos, which even people outside Edinburgh seem to be able to appreciate now. We're doomed, doomed ah tell ye!

Not to worry...

We still have the GTA people on our side. :devil: :thumbsup:

ChrissyG1875
22-10-2009, 01:14 PM

Seriously though... That game would be far far better if it had all the SPL teams in it.

FIFA's the best game going.

shamo9
22-10-2009, 01:15 PM

This is Pro Ev, not Fifa 10 (they have the rights to everything and are naturally reluctant to give them to their biggest competitor).

Other than the clubs fans (scarce as they are), who in their right mind would actually pay to play a game with Kilmarnock, Hamilton, St Johnstone, St Mirren etc... unless they were absolutely pished!

Nameless

Hibs are in Fifa10:confused:

Hibercelona

Can't stand it anymore. :wink:

Theres no enough ball control. :grr:

Its like playing with a team full of Nades. :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
22-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Not to worry...

We still have the GTA people on our side. :devil: :thumbsup:

Take it they are still wanting their driveway tarred then?

Hibercelona
22-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Hibs are in Fifa10:confused:

I know Hibs are in FIFA.

But I don't like FIFA much.

So I would like to see all the Scottish teams in pro ev. :agree:

Hibercelona
22-10-2009, 01:17 PM
Take they are still wanting their driveway tarred then?

:greengrin

1two
22-10-2009, 01:47 PM

Wheres Falkirk then?

Woody1985
22-10-2009, 02:48 PM
I know Hibs are in FIFA.

But I don't like FIFA much.

So I would like to see all the Scottish teams in pro ev. :agree:

You will be able to go on the net and buy a USB pen with the updated teams. Will probably cost you between 5&15 quid.

I did it last year. I also sold them on Amazon and Play and lots of people got pissed off when they realised they were buying an update, despite it saying UPDATE for this game that includes....

Jones28
22-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Apologies if this has been discussed before....

No Hibs in the lastest 2010 version of Pro Evolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Evo) game..

Despite the new inclusion of Hearts and Aberdeen to go along side the regularly featured Old Firm..
Thats why FIFA is 10 times better than Pro Ev :agree:

Includes all the teams in the SPL, therefor you can play a proper league set up thingy :agree:

Ritchie
22-10-2009, 03:53 PM

your obviously not very good at it!! :greengrin

fifa is a gazillion times better than pro evo!

shamo9
22-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Wheres Falkirk then?

And Motherwell, perhaps?:wink:

There's 192 teams in the Europa league and some of the teams in the early qualifying rounds are awful so they probably only bothered with the third qualifying round upwards. I certainly would.

Supraninja
22-10-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm counting the minutes til shops open tomorrow though.. I NEED to know what Nades finishing stats are!!

Hibs90
22-10-2009, 05:13 PM

You're on the wind-up right? If anything there is better ball control. Your just obviously pish. :greengrin

Hibercelona
22-10-2009, 05:18 PM
your obviously not very good at it!! :greengrin

fifa is a gazillion times better than pro evo!

You're on the wind-up right? If anything there is better ball control. Your just obviously pish. :greengrin

Aye... Alright! :boo hoo:

CB_NO3
22-10-2009, 05:56 PM
FIFA is for kids. PES is a mans game.

Hibstrooper
22-10-2009, 06:04 PM
FIFA is for kids. PES is a mans game.

That's what I used to say and I was very loyal to PES. However FIFA is 10 x better than PES now which has really gone backwards on the next gen consoles!

hfc_chris
22-10-2009, 06:46 PM
That's what I used to say and I was very loyal to PES. However FIFA is 10 x better than PES now which has really gone backwards on the next gen consoles!

Until now. Last 2 years have been terrible but this year it is far better than the not much improved fifa, try it, it will restore your faith!

davy1979
22-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Any one know where i can get a copy of pro evo on xbox 360

CB_NO3
22-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Asda at midnight.

Hibee-Bongo
22-10-2009, 08:31 PM

Shops.

CB_NO3
22-10-2009, 08:34 PM

To be fair, I agree with you, it used to be amazing on the PS2 and did go backwards for a few years but FIFA is to easy IMO. There is also a flaw in the game that annoys me on FIFA and its when you play a through ball the opposite full back plays them onside all the time and you cant do much about it. I think this years PES will be good, if it aint then I will be going back to PES 6 again which is what I done last year.

CMac1988
22-10-2009, 09:02 PM

Last i checked Asda have it for £29.71, and Tesco have it at £36.?? sumfin!

gonna grab Pro Evo tonight but Fifa has been a much better game in all aspects for the last two years. Heck even Euro 2008, was better than PES 2008.

p.s. Been a diehard Pro Evo fan before it was out here, back when i had imports of Winning Eleven but been dissapointed in how little it has improved over the years.

PES4 + PES5 were the best IMO. :thumbsup:

KiddA
23-10-2009, 12:51 AM
Thats why FIFA is 10 times better than Pro Ev :agree:

Includes all the teams in the SPL, therefor you can play a proper league set up thingy :agree:

Totally agree FIFA 2010 is a lot better than Pro Evo it has overtaken them in game play. :agree:

Dunbar Hibee
23-10-2009, 02:13 AM

:agree:

RoYO!
23-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Until now. Last 2 years have been terrible but this year it is far better than the not much improved fifa, try it, it will restore your faith!

couldnt agree more, friend got pro evo delivered on wed and i played it a good while, it feels a lot better and looks better now.

RoYO!
23-10-2009, 09:47 AM
have all you guys who are saying fifa is better played the new pro ev? cos its a lot better than it has been the previous few years. think it is def better than fifa

CMac1988
23-10-2009, 12:04 PM
have all you guys who are saying fifa is better played the new pro ev? cos its a lot better than it has been the previous few years. think it is def better than fifa

I picked it up last night at Asda and its vastly improved in both gameplay and graphics. It is alot better than the last 2 years iterations, aswell as the demo on the PSN, and LIVE.

Unfortunately I still think it plays really sluggish and is animated really poorly in terms of fluidity between players actions.

Fluid animations lead to a much more realistic game IMO and Fifa this in abundance and then some. Pro Evo just can't keep up anymore.

MountcastleHibs
23-10-2009, 12:09 PM

I've played both this year and last and still surmise that FIFA 10 is better than PES 2010. PES have improved the graphics a lot, but the game play is still rubbish. FIFA's gameplay is outstanding, and the graphics have been improved again this year.

This coming from a former PES man too.

Hibercelona
23-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Oh... but can you do the spinny right analog thingy on FIFA? :devil:

:duck:

CB_NO3
23-10-2009, 01:59 PM
PES is better, it is a more realistic game, you have to move into space, hold the ball up etc just like a real game. FIFA on the other hand aint like that, you can run from one end to the park to the other end in about 3 or 4 seconds which is totally unrealistic.

Hibercelona
23-10-2009, 02:08 PM
PES is better, it is a more realistic game, you have to move into space, hold the ball up etc just like a real game. FIFA on the other hand aint like that, you can run from one end to the park to the other end in about 3 or 4 seconds which is totally unrealistic.

:agree:

PES is much more to scale. :agree:

The goals look far better as well. IMO

Theres too many bugs in FIFA. For example: If you hit the wood work and the ball goes out of play... the commentator often calls it as a corner. :rolleyes:

Theres also a glitch with the goal keepers positioning, making it a lot easier to score goals from the half way line! :grr:

RoYO!
23-10-2009, 02:11 PM
faarrrr too many niggly fools in fifa imo. referee blows all the time for going shoulder to shoulder or step in's that are never fouls. not the case in pro evo

CB_NO3
23-10-2009, 02:14 PM
As i said on a previous post, when you are playing the computer and they play a through ball your full back always plays them on and you cant do anything about it.

Supraninja
23-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Nade is surprisingly skinny.......... Apart from that they got the Hearts team quite accurate! Gash!