PDA

View Full Version : All the best for saturday

partickthistle
22-10-2009, 11:57 AM
Hope you hammer that bunch on Ibrox on saturday. Would be superb for Scottish football to get a real Scottish team at the top of the SPL rather than the bigoted garbage of Celtic and Rangers.

Bar the bigoted twosome everyone in Scottish football should be crying out for a Hibs victory on saturday, go top of the SPL and stay there.

You know you can do it, far better team and players and fans than Celtic and Rangers who can play good exciting football. Hope come 5pm on saturday we see at long last the start of something good for Scottish football - Hibs at the top of the SPL :thumbsup:

Mon the Jags and Hibbees!

'Mon the Hibs
22-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Which one is you in your avatar? :greengrin

Oscar T Grouch
22-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Hope you hammer that bunch on Ibrox on saturday. Would be superb for Scottish football to get a real Scottish team at the top of the SPL rather than the bigoted garbage of Celtic and Rangers.

Bar the bigoted twosome everyone in Scottish football should be crying out for a Hibs victory on saturday, go top of the SPL and stay there.

You know you can do it, far better team and players and fans than Celtic and Rangers who can play good exciting football. Hope come 5pm on saturday we see at long last the start of something good for Scottish football - Hibs at the top of the SPL :thumbsup:

You know, I knew a thistle season ticket holder once, big Davie fi castlemilk (fi maryhill originally), thoroughly decent bloke too. Theres only one team in glasgow :wink:

ALF TUPPER
22-10-2009, 12:27 PM

Hey, nice comments mate. Always good to hear the views of supporters from other clubs. ( Except Jambos of course. I have no interest in the views of their support - either of them!! )

I'll reciprocate, ....... c'mon the Harry Rags ! :wink:

GGTTH

Phil D. Rolls
22-10-2009, 12:27 PM

I don't think Hearts will be crying out for a Hibs victory. Do you know many Jambos?

HIBERNIAN 1875
22-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Thanks, we'll do our best to get one over on the bigots :wink:

All the best to the Jags.

partickthistle
22-10-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't think Hearts will be crying out for a Hibs victory. Do you know many Jambos?
I dont know any, but then again I aint ever been to Lithuania :greengrin

partickthistle
22-10-2009, 01:19 PM
You know, I knew a thistle season ticket holder once, big Davie fi castlemilk (fi maryhill originally), thoroughly decent bloke too. Theres only one team in glasgow :wink:
Most of us Jags are decent blokes just like the Hibbees :wink::thumbsup:

Hibercelona
22-10-2009, 01:20 PM

:thumbsup:

GlesgaeHibby
22-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Most of us Jags are decent blokes just like the Hibbees :wink::thumbsup:

:agree: Been to a few jags games and always been around decent blokes.

Cheers for the support, and all the best for the rest of the season. Would love to have you back in the SPL.

HibsNibs
22-10-2009, 01:50 PM
"Johnstone's for rolls, Firhill for thrills" or something used to be the Jags motto IIRC :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
22-10-2009, 01:51 PM

:greengrin

Cabbage East
22-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Aye you can just imagine the jakes in Gorgie cheering us on on Saturday right enough :greengrin

Would be good to see the jags back in the Premier though :agree: