PDA

View Full Version : Yams What Vlad said next

fatbloke
21-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Mr Romanov has told Mr Laszlo that all players will be made available for sale in January window and those sold will not be replaced.

lapsedhibee
21-10-2009, 11:33 PM
Mr Romanov has told Mr Laszlo that all players will be made available for sale in January window and those sold will not be replaced.

Sauce?

fatbloke
21-10-2009, 11:34 PM
My local Church of Scotland minister who is a Jambo

Kato
21-10-2009, 11:39 PM
What's new really.

They don't have two groats to rub together and are due Ukio Bankas Kirkus, 17.5 million squids in February, (or something).

It's like watching water spinning slowly down a plug-hole.

lapsedhibee
21-10-2009, 11:42 PM
This proves once and for all, beyond any reasonable doubt, that Mr Vlad is in it for the long haul. He is clearly now channelling every possible resource towards the £51m needed for a new stand. Hurrah!

Singed,

A :vladsheep:

poolman
21-10-2009, 11:42 PM

Best ever :faf::faf::faf::faf:

iwasthere1972
21-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Sauce?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_l1nSykYGJqY/ShqmNVtKMZI/AAAAAAAAASE/sxStSuqJZ60/s400/a96682_****to.jpg :agree:

lapsedhibee
21-10-2009, 11:44 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_l1nSykYGJqY/ShqmNVtKMZI/AAAAAAAAASE/sxStSuqJZ60/s400/a96682_****to.jpg :agree:

:greengrin

poolman
21-10-2009, 11:45 PM

Are you Nade :thumbsup:

fatbloke
21-10-2009, 11:46 PM
In the SPL as it is everywhere it is a buyers's market. Bargains to be had? Lee Wallace anyone? Now that would finish them off:greengrin

Jack
21-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Was it not in the Scotsman the other day?
Has Casablah not been whinging about it since about June?
I dont know! Bloody Hobos stiring it up again!

fatbloke
21-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Yes Yes and no we are not stirring it. Just reporting the facts as they were presented. No doubt though the deluded 400thousand will deny it all and have a go at us for being...... eh sensible rational fans.

GC
21-10-2009, 11:53 PM
In the SPL as it is everywhere it is a buyers's market. Bargains to be had? Lee Wallace anyone? Now that would finish them off:greengrin

Nah!

Ian Murray's sounds at LB and we got the young laddie Currie who can play there I'm sure

To be honest there are no bargains to be had from over there, not one would get into our current side, a year ago it may have been different mind but not now.

I'm sure McDonalds would snap Nade up on a free though, any wages given to him would go straight back into their tills so win win.

fatbloke
21-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Best ever :faf::faf::faf::faf:

I have been, under various guises in the past known to post Colin N and wind people up however on this occasion I must confess I am being totally 100% honest.

Sunny1875
22-10-2009, 05:01 AM
Has Shaby not being talking up the laddie Thomson for a big club move in January, what with him and Wallace, even Driver what about a cheeky bid from the wee club.... we could do with someone to clean the boots of the real football players in Edinburgh

Hibbyradge
22-10-2009, 06:32 AM

Divine. :agree:

Jack
22-10-2009, 06:35 AM
Has Shaby not being talking up the laddie Thomson for a big club move in January,

Read that in the Scotsman too and was surprised it didn't get a mention here.
Casablah says he dont tink he will be able to hold on to him as he tinks he's fantastic young player.
He's young, 18, so correct he's young.
But he's not even played 10 games yet, a bit early to hype and hawk him I'd have thought.
He's under contract till 2013. It should be the easiest thing in the world to hold on to him.

EskbankHibby
22-10-2009, 07:28 AM
Read that in the Scotsman too and was surprised it didn't get a mention here.
Casablah says he dont tink he will be able to hold on to him as he tinks he's fantastic young player.
He's young, 18, so correct he's young.
But he's not even played 10 games yet, a bit early to hype and hawk him I'd have thought.
He's under contract till 2013. It should be the easiest thing in the world to hold on to him.

It won't be though.

One of the many great things about being a Hibby and not being a jambo is that we don't HAVE to sell anyone and can therefore dictate terms, hence £3m+ for Fletcher.

The jambos are absolutely brassick and struggle to pay wages, heating engineers, den mothers etc etc so will have to take what they can get. A classic example of this was Berra, they knocked back a bid from Wolves at the start of that transfer window for £1.5m-£2m and started pimping him all over the place as a £4m+ wonderplayer before accepting.....ehmm.......£1.5m-£2m near the end of the window.

jacomo
22-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Divine. :agree:

Does this prove that God's a Hibby?

Oscar T Grouch
22-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Does this prove that God's a Hibby?

We don't need proof, we all KNOW gods a Hibee :greengrin

vincipernoi
22-10-2009, 09:03 AM
perhaps the jambo minister is looking to oust the fish delivery fellae as the gold standard source???

brog
22-10-2009, 10:04 AM

I think we need to treat this scoop with due reverence :wink:. Have faith in the poster!

Bishop Hibee
22-10-2009, 10:53 AM
The source revealed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cpb8rqYFd8

Ed De Gramo
22-10-2009, 11:47 AM

:jamboclow

Gingertosser
22-10-2009, 11:52 AM
I've heard the young lad Thomson has now played enough games for a contract clause to kick in which puts him on big wages, and hearts have asked his agent (GM) to move him on in January. They are ****ed. :bye:

Seveno
22-10-2009, 12:17 PM
This proves once and for all, beyond any reasonable doubt, that Mr Vlad is in it for the long haul. He is clearly now channelling every possible resource towards the £51m needed for a new stand. Hurrah!

Singed,

You forget that the 'long haul' for Agent Romanov is to drive the Jambos into extinction !
Keep up the good work Vlad. :faf:

Leithenhibby
22-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Sauce?

Old news, I'm afraid..:wink:

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=164007

TornadoHibby
22-10-2009, 04:30 PM

Heard very recently that they allegedly don't get credit from hotels they use for away match stops, whether just for a meal of for overnight stops! :wink:

Someone allegedly heads up to the reception with a wad of cash and settles up (or puts a sizeable cash deposit down) before anyone else from the party steps into said hotel! :wink:

Allegedly! :cool2:

lapsedhibee
22-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Heard very recently that they allegedly don't get credit from hotels they use for away match stops, whether just for a meal of for overnight stops! :wink:

Someone allegedly heads up to the reception with a wad of cash and settles up (or puts a sizeable cash deposit down) before anyone else from the party steps into said hotel! :wink:

Allegedly! :cool2:

Proof if any more were needed that Mr Vlad is an extremely wise financier. Given the current parlous state of the UK banking industry, it is only prudent of Mr Vlad to keep his billions out of local current accounts.

Similarly, he has wisely refrained from pushing on with his own UK banking operation, for fear that in the current circumstances it may be tainted by the tattered reputation of the existing banks here.

Singed,

Bostonhibby
22-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Maybe we should have a wee whip roond tae test their resolve, don't actually have to play any of them we might be lucky enough to succeed in buying, our guinea pig died so I have a spare hutch we could keep one or two in, unless its Nade of course.