PDA

View Full Version : 2 hearts tickets for sale

Mac
21-10-2009, 12:53 PM
due to unforseen circumstances i now dont require these tickets, they will be sold at face value, £28, even though i paid about £68 after all the bloody add ons.

first come first serve, they havent arrived through my door as yet so i cant remember exactly where the seats are but they will no doubt be decent.

pm me.

Ta.

Hibercelona
21-10-2009, 04:57 PM
due to unforseen circumstances i now dont require these tickets, they will be sold at face value, £28, even though i paid about £68 after all the bloody add ons.

first come first serve, they havent arrived through my door as yet so i cant remember exactly where the seats are but they will no doubt be decent.

pm me.

Ta.

And first bid starts at £1. :wink:

bighairyfaeleith
21-10-2009, 05:04 PM
I'll go to £2 a ticket + I promise to **** in a sink when i'm there :wink:

bighairyfaeleith
21-10-2009, 05:05 PM

pm me.

Ta.

mmnnn thought the game was at swinyfluland????

Hibercelona
21-10-2009, 05:14 PM
I'll go to £2 a ticket + I promise to **** in a sink when i'm there :wink:

I hope you know you have me digging deep into my back pocket here. :wink:

£2.50 a ticket and some smarties. :greengrin

Oh... and a ***** in the sink. :devil:

iwasthere1972
21-10-2009, 06:00 PM
£3.00 and a pair of my prize Y-fronts and we have a deal. I can autograph them if you wish.

I can also throw in a number 1 and a number 2 - any sink of your choice.

C'mon you know you want them. :greengrin