PDA

View Full Version : bounce game today at east mains

oconnors_strip
20-10-2009, 06:01 PM
hibs lost 1-0 to kilmarnock this afternoon at the training centre.

team was

1. Flynn.
2. Mccan.
3. Hanlon.
4. Welsh.
5. Mccormack.
6.thicot.
7. Currie.
8. Stevenson.
9. Byrne.
10. Rankin.
11. Galbraith.
Subs.
Graham.
Smith.
Chalmers.
Booth.
Bell.
Mccready

Hibee_Rab
20-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Was Galbraith upfront or on the wing because it looks like we only have on striker on there

oconnors_strip
20-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Was Galbraith upfront or on the wing because it looks like we only have on striker on there

he played on the right wing but often pushed into playing up front.

Golden Bear
21-10-2009, 11:33 AM
I know these fixtures are "unofficial" but where can you find notification of the coming games? And are they open to the public?

Jonnyboy
21-10-2009, 11:42 AM
I know these fixtures are "unofficial" but where can you find notification of the coming games? And are they open to the public?

Simples - you PM o'connors strip and ask her to let you know in advance of the game :greengrin

Pretty sure it was said at the AGM that the public could attend these games

Golden Bear
21-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Simples - you PM o'connors strip and ask her to let you know in advance of the game :greengrin

Ah - so "O'Connors strip " is a wummin - does she play in all the games I wonder?

:greengrin

Billy Whizz
21-10-2009, 11:59 AM

I thought that Hibs had a website for things like this?:confused:

oconnors_strip
21-10-2009, 05:15 PM

yes they are open to public

thank JC, now i will get hundreds of dodgy pm's,:greengrin

at the AGM a few people brought up the issue of no reserve league this season and bounce matches were spoken about. yogi said they were open to the fans to go along to at the training centre, someone official (dont know who as i wasnt there) said they would put details of matches on the official website.

but now ive heard they dont want to make them open to the public due to the numbers of fans who MIGHT attend the games. i believe they are concerned they would have to pay for stewards! this makes me laugh as last season when reserve matches were played at livingston there wasnt any stewards. the only time they would maybe need a couple of stewards is when we play hearts, rangers or celtic.

Ah - so "O'Connors strip " is a wummin - does she play in all the games I wonder?

:greengrin

aye im a woman and noi i dont play in all the games, just some of them:faf: