PDA

View Full Version : Next 3 games...

sambajustice
20-10-2009, 12:35 PM
I think any more than 4 points will be good any less than 3 will be pretty disappointing.

I suppose that doesnt leave much room for manoeuvre :greengrin

Hibs being Hibs though we're as likely to take 9 points as get 0 points!

Lmc2105
20-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Rangers - a would love to get a draw that would be a good result for us but tbh i think that rangers are there for the taking and i think we will get the 3 points :thumbsup:

Aberdeen - Could be a hard game as they can be a good team however we are good at home atm and if we can play the way we can then yeah a defo 3 pointer

Hearts - we all know what derby's are like unpredictable but i do trust the lads will get us 3 point's

so my prediction is 7 points :thumbsup:

wazoo1875
20-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Rangers - a would love to get a draw that would be a good result for us but tbh i think that rangers are there for the taking and i think we will get the 3 points :thumbsup:

Aberdeen - Could be a hard game as they can be a good team however we are good at home atm and if we can play the way we can then yeah a defo 3 pointer

Hearts - we all know what derby's are like unpredictable but i do trust the lads will get us 3 point's

so my prediction is 7 points :thumbsup:

Three 3's are 9 mate :greengrin

You just said we would win all three :agree:

FWIW i will be happy with 6

Lmc2105
20-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Three 3's are 9 mate :greengrin

You just said we would win all three :agree:

FWIW i will be happy with 6

i really ament havein a good day
can't even count
wait till my friend comes and laugh's at me again
iwasthere1972 :duck:

am for it likes :boo hoo:

Steve20
20-10-2009, 01:19 PM
I think a few folk are in for a shock. Rangers don't often lose at home, Aberdeen are unbeaten since day one and Hearts pick up wins at home. We will be doing well to get 4 or 5 out of these games.

MacBean
20-10-2009, 01:29 PM
I think a few folk are in for a shock. Rangers don't often lose at home, Aberdeen are unbeaten since day one and Hearts pick up wins at home. We will be doing well to get 4 or 5 out of these games.
:agree: :agree:

MacBean
20-10-2009, 01:29 PM
can't even count

you could just edit your post :wink:

Storar
20-10-2009, 01:34 PM

defo:agree:
Although I do think that we have the ability to get around 7 points I can't really see it. I think we'll lose against Rangers but would hope to beat Aberdeen at home and the bottom 6 teams like Hearts regardless.

iwasthere1972
20-10-2009, 01:36 PM
can't even count

:grr:

:faf::faf::faf:

Lmc2105
20-10-2009, 01:53 PM
:grr:

:faf::faf::faf:

:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

MacBean
20-10-2009, 02:06 PM
It would be nice to go into the game at Tynie at the top of the league mind you...
Tell all the hearts you... were top o the league and your no..:wink:

Andy74
20-10-2009, 02:23 PM

Or you could look at it that we've deserved to win all our home games, maybe the Celtic game apart which we deserved to draw and ripped apart a Dundee Utd team in the first half who should be our closest challengers.

We are also winning our away games, hiccup at Hamilton part, so we should be confident of playing a bottom 6 team away regardless of their own home form - Motherwell would contest to that.

6 points for me, losing at Ibrox and winning the next two.

Steve20
20-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Or you could look at it that we've deserved to win all our home games, maybe the Celtic game apart which we deserved to draw and ripped apart a Dundee Utd team in the first half who should be our closest challengers.

We are also winning our away games, hiccup at Hamilton part, so we should be confident of playing a bottom 6 team away regardless of their own home form - Motherwell would contest to that.

6 points for me, losing at Ibrox and winning the next two.

Yeah, that's fair enough. All I was pointing out is that it will not be as easy as some on the forums seem to believe. I think, as much as we are capable of getting wins in these matches that Rangers, Aberdeen and Hearts would have reason to believe they are capable of beating us too.

We haven't beat a team from last seasons top six yet, so lets see where we are after 11 games.