PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool beachball or Nade, who will score the most this season ??

james-h
19-10-2009, 07:14 PM
:wink:

Mibbes Aye
19-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Let's face it, Plan F would sign the beachball if he could.

It's got the sort of goalscoring prowess that would raise the average ability level of the Homfc forward line.

But there'll be no new signings allowed (and probably a big cheerio to Driver and Wallace in January).

GIRUY yam fuds :thumbsup:

Toaods
19-10-2009, 07:53 PM
surely a poll required...

Toaods
19-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Let's face it, Plan F would sign the beachball if he could.

It's got the sort of goalscoring prowess that would raise the average ability level of the Homfc forward line.

But there'll be no new signings allowed (and probably a big cheerio to Driver and Wallace in January).

GIRUY yam fuds :thumbsup:

the Scouse beachball is rather similar to Nade....

...appeared in the English Premiership and last seen blowing out it's :asshole:

:tee hee:

RigRoars
19-10-2009, 07:59 PM
If they score the same does it go to a Roll Over?

...WentToMowAnSPL
19-10-2009, 08:12 PM

my favourite thread this year ! :greengrin

Sas_The_Hibby
19-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Let's not get carried away - the Beachball's only had one outing and was in an offside position when it scored. We don't know just how good it is and I'd like to see it in action a few more times before I come to a firm opinion.

Okay, so the Beachball will almost certainly end up with more goals than Nade this season, but then who won't?

jgl07
19-10-2009, 08:30 PM
the Scouse beachball is rather similar to Nade....

...appeared in the English Premiership and last seen blowing out it's :asshole:

:tee hee:
It reminded me of Mr Hoppy, the evil spacehopper from Monkey Dust that committed all the murders that Ivan Dobsky was convicted of.

Storar
19-10-2009, 11:38 PM
It reminded me of Mr Hoppy, the evil spacehopper from Monkey Dust that committed all the murders that Ivan Dobsky was convicted of.

Monkey Dust seriously gives me the fear:paranoid:

iwasthere1972
19-10-2009, 11:51 PM

Hearts have put in a cheeky wee bid for the beach ball with Nade going in the opposite direction. Not only will the beach ball score more goals but it will save room on the away coach (48 seater reduced to a 24 seater) as it can be blown up when they get to the ground.

Simples. :wink:

Bayern Bru
20-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Has the beach ball ever scored against Arsenal?

matty_f
20-10-2009, 12:42 AM
What an embarrassing thread. That beachball will be getting pelters from it's mates for this!:greengrin

Jack
20-10-2009, 07:15 AM
Hash the beach ball got a website yet?

Phil MaGlass
20-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Nade will score against us,I would put a couple of quid on that, if I could.

bobbyhibs1983
20-10-2009, 01:35 PM

Im sure he likes playing us, unsure if it was last season or the season before when he scored against us and the east stand (im sure other people in other stands were as well) were giving him pelters and when he scored, im sure he made a gesture to the east stand.so all in all, im sure he is a cert to score

Future17
20-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Let's not get carried away - the Beachball's only had one outing and was in an offside position when it scored. We don't know just how good it is and I'd like to see it in action a few more times before I come to a firm opinion.

Okay, so the Beachball will almost certainly end up with more goals than Nade this season, but then who won't?

And you have to take the beachball's disciplinary record into account. If he goes into the stand behind the goals to celebrate with the fans after every goal he scores, he'll rack up the bookings! :greengrin

MacBean
20-10-2009, 01:51 PM

Im sure he likes playing us, unsure if it was last season or the season before when he scored against us and the east stand (im sure other people in other stands were as well) were giving him pelters and when he scored, im sure he made a gesture to the east stand.so all in all, im sure he is a cert to score

That is my fear! I hope all this Nade-pilleging doesnt come back to bite us on the erse, however i will enjoy singing ten men couldnae prior to that!

Toaods
20-10-2009, 11:03 PM
That is my fear! I hope all this Nade-pilleging doesnt come back to bite us on the erse, however i will enjoy singing ten men couldnae prior to that!

as long as he doesnae try to bite us on the erse...:agree:

Dashing Bob S
21-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Liverpool going nowhere but to ER in the Europa Cup next season.