PDA

View Full Version : net help needed

capi
19-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Just been on the official site and for some reason the scroll bars have disappeared. Can't move the page with the mouse either!
This also happens when I go on the Sky Sports results page, but all other sites are ok.
Anyone help??:confused:

RIP
20-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Just been on the official site and for some reason the scroll bars have disappeared. Can't move the page with the mouse either!
This also happens when I go on the Sky Sports results page, but all other sites are ok.

No mystery mate - the club has just made a faux pas - watch out for the website being fixed soon!

wazoo1875
20-10-2009, 08:39 AM

Mine is working fine mate . Are you at work ? It might be a filter to block adverts , i was on yesterday at work and it was doin the same thing and there was a little pop up saying it was cos of advertising .

On a positive note hibs.net is the only web forum that we can access at work , however it's only me that bothers as the rest are huns and soapies :hnet: