PDA

View Full Version : Vlad talks sense (no, really)

Part/Time Supporter
19-10-2009, 12:36 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2009/10/19/old-firm-are-deceiving-their-fans-with-talk-of-leaving-scotland-blasts-hearts-owner-vladimir-romanov-86908-21757819/

:faint:

Wembley67
19-10-2009, 12:38 PM
Imagine deceiving your fans...shocking thing to do Romanov :Romanov::lurksub:

Baader
19-10-2009, 12:39 PM
Wise words indeed from a very astute man who himself is doing a very good job of ruining a different Scottish club - much to my delight!! :thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
19-10-2009, 12:40 PM
What a hypocrite.

"Leading on" and "decieving" the fans? No wonder you recognise it.

bighairyfaeleith
19-10-2009, 12:53 PM
He's right, but is also a hypocrite for talking about other clubs deceiving their fans!! :bye:

Viva_Palmeiras
19-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Piercing insight from the man.
I actually agree with his works the OF are looking to deceive their fans with all this hot air talk.

Pity I was primed for (to the tune of Radio Ga-Ga)

All we here is (clap, clap)
Vladimirs-ga-ga (clap, clap)
Vladimirs-goo-goo (clap, clap)
Vladimirs-ga-ga
VLAA-DI-MIR...HIBEES... ALL... LOVE(/HATE)... YOU !!!

Elephant Stone
19-10-2009, 02:12 PM
I wish he would do more talking in the media

WE LOVE YOU VLAD

iwasthere1972
19-10-2009, 02:18 PM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2009/10/19/old-firm-are-deceiving-their-fans-with-talk-of-leaving-scotland-blasts-hearts-owner-vladimir-romanov-86908-21757819/

:faint:

I'm more interested in one of those HP Laser Pro machines that's being advertised. :agree:

Phil D. Rolls
19-10-2009, 02:38 PM
I'm more interested in one of those HP Laser Pro machines that's being advertised. :agree:

It's not official unless you end the statement with Fax.

FAX

iwasthere1972
19-10-2009, 02:53 PM
It's not official unless you end the statement with Fax.

FAX

Of course. Silly me. :doh:

I should have also put END OF as I think the item is being discontinued. A bit like Vlad and his comrades.

Bostonhibby
19-10-2009, 06:05 PM
He has a vested interest here, how the hell is he going to "end their monopoly" split them or what ever else he has in mind if they are not actually part of the league? He must stay true to his long term aims :faf:

Phil D. Rolls
19-10-2009, 08:01 PM
He has a vested interest here, how the hell is he going to "end their monopoly" split them or what ever else he has in mind if they are not actually part of the league? He must stay true to his long term aims :faf:

I thought there was three teams had a monopoly on the SPL, and the rest of us were just wee team makeweights. Another example of Vlad's aribrush I fear.

Toaods
19-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Sir

What a loady pish.

Everybody knows Vladimir Romanov doesnae exist.

yours

S.Claus :dizzy & Rudolph (Skacel):rudolph

Horse
19-10-2009, 08:50 PM
To be fair I've always agreed with Vlad's anti-OF stance. At the end of the day we've all experienced the stomach curdling bias from the media, refs etc. At least Vlad has the baws to speak his mind on the subject. Anyway, although I had my original doubts about Vlad, I began to warm to him when he sacked Burley, he then endeared me further with his humiliation of the slavering fool Foulkes, by the time he had made a complete joke of Hearts by employing Rix he'd become a legend in my book! The man has not only got Hearts into astronomical debt, he has also taken what little dignity they ever had and pebble-dashed on it from a great height! Lay off the man, he's destroying Hearts slowly and painfully and doing a good job of it in the sense that the brain dead hoardes still think Vlad is their saviour. Is that not what we all want?

weecounty hibby
19-10-2009, 08:59 PM
I didn't read the article but I do agree with vlad when he talks about the conspiricy theories surrounding the "establishment" making sure the OF always win especially when there may be a challenge mounted by other teams. Whats the chances of the Huns getting a dodgy penalty and us getting a man sent of this weekend. Probably pretty high seeing as the SFA have appointed Charlie Richmond.

bingo70
19-10-2009, 09:06 PM
To be fair I've always agreed with Vlad's anti-OF stance. At the end of the day we've all experienced the stomach curdling bias from the media, refs etc. At least Vlad has the baws to speak his mind on the subject. Anyway, although I had my original doubts about Vlad, I began to warm to him when he sacked Burley, he then endeared me further with his humiliation of the slavering fool Foulkes, by the time he had made a complete joke of Hearts by employing Rix he'd become a legend in my book! The man has not only got Hearts into astronomical debt, he has also taken what little dignity they ever had and pebble-dashed on it from a great height! Lay off the man, he's destroying Hearts slowly and painfully and doing a good job of it in the sense that the brain dead hoardes still think Vlad is their saviour. Is that not what we all want?

TBH i've never bought into this conspiracy theory, the old firm normally beat us because they have more expensive better squads.

They normally finish around 20 points ahead of us so why would the SFA/SPL need to go to the bother of cheating against us? If anything it'd be in there interests for us all to get closer to them.

Maybe refs bottle it in big decisions as one bad decision against an OF team could cost them big time, however i don't think its anything cynical.

Toaods
19-10-2009, 09:13 PM
They normally finish around 20 points ahead of us so why would the SFA/SPL need to go to the bother of cheating against us? If anything it'd be in there interests for us all to get closer to them.

that's why they finish 20 pts clear of everyone and IMHO, it would be in the best interests of the Scottish game to hav everyon ecloser together but these guys know who not to upset if they want to stay at the top of the referreing tree.

weecounty hibby
19-10-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm not usually one for these theories either but why does it happen so often? Ask a supporter of any non OF team and they will all have the same thing to say and probably can recall the dodgy pens or the offside decisions that went against them. Pat Stanton says it in his book that when he went over to the dark side, decisions that used to go against him suddenly started to go for him

Horse
19-10-2009, 09:31 PM
TBH i've never bought into this conspiracy theory, the old firm normally beat us because they have more expensive better squads.

Maybe refs bottle it in big decisions as one bad decision against an OF team could cost them big time, however i don't think its anything cynical.

You would think that the fact that they have so much more cash than he rest would be enough but I'm certain that he old firm get a little added help from all their friends over the course of each season.

Imagine that if come Christmas by some miracle we're still challenging the old firm I'd bet my bottom dollar that for every dodgy decision that goes for the old firm there will be an equally dodgy decision that goes against us. There will also be the "Keith Jackson exclusives" style stories appearing everywhere to try to unsettle us. Call me a cynic if you want but the above scenario would happen to any team who tried to upset the old firm franchise'.

That is why it would be such a remarkable achievement if any other team did win the league, not only by overcoming the financial gulf but also overcoming the special advantages that the OF enjoy.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd say the majority of Hibby's as well as the majority of non-OF fans would agree with most of what I say.

hibby hib 69
19-10-2009, 09:50 PM
:agree:
You would think that the fact that they have so much more cash than he rest would be enough but I'm certain that he old firm get a little added help from all their friends over the course of each season.

Imagine that if come Christmas by some miracle we're still challenging the old firm I'd bet my bottom dollar that for every dodgy decision that goes for the old firm there will be an equally dodgy decision that goes against us. There will also be the "Keith Jackson exclusives" style stories appearing everywhere to try to unsettle us. Call me a cynic if you want but the above scenario would happen to any team who tried to upset the old firm franchise'.

That is why it would be such a remarkable achievement if any other team did win the league, not only by overcoming the financial gulf but also overcoming the special advantages that the OF enjoy.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd say the majority of Hibby's as well as the majority of non-OF fans would agree with most of what I say.:agree: :top marks

Scotthibs1875
19-10-2009, 11:33 PM
"They should blame nobody but themselves for Scottish football's decline."
So very ture Vlad:thumbsup:!!

Phil D. Rolls
20-10-2009, 05:42 PM
"They should blame nobody but themselves for Scottish football's decline."
So very ture Vlad:thumbsup:!!

Would that be the 1812 Overtrue? Quite appropriate for a Russian.:greengrin

clerriehibs
20-10-2009, 09:36 PM
In all seriousness, Vlad has got a bit of previous on the common sense front. He saw right through that clown burley when we were starting to get a teensy bit worried that the gorgie clowns were actually going to do something that season. Had burley stayed, there's no way they'd have finished 2nd, never mind won the spl.