Penalty was very soft.

But we did deserve all 3 point. :agree:

blackpoolhibs
18-10-2009, 05:12 PM
Confirmed it to me, never a penalty.:thumbsup:

Hainan Hibs
18-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Never in a month of Sundays was that a penalty:faf:

Over the 90 minutes though we did deserve the 3 points.

Hibbyradge
18-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Oh dear.

HibbyAndy
18-10-2009, 06:33 PM
Benji's very clever, very very clever.

Drogba does it week in week out in the EPL.

Nice one Benji :aok:.. got us 3 points...he never dived but was very cute in gaining us a penalty.

See Deeks face when Benji gets up and wants the baw :hilarious..if looks could kill .

EasterRoad4Ever
18-10-2009, 06:41 PM
stonewall pen every time.. good decision :agree:

Hibercelona
18-10-2009, 06:47 PM
stonewall pen every time.. good decision :agree:

:greengrin

I just can't wait for eightpointsbacknow.co.uk to go into meltdown when they see our obvious "stonewaller" on sportscene. :wink:

iwasthere1972
18-10-2009, 06:51 PM
:greengrin

I just can't wait for eightpointsbacknow.co.uk to go into meltdown when they see our obvious "stonewaller" on sportscene. :wink:

:agree: Just watched the Aberdeen v Hearts highlights and the sheep had a much better claim for a penalty than us.

hibsbollah
18-10-2009, 07:03 PM
We could easily have got a pen for the handball shortly before that though.

Have you seen a better taken penalty? Beni is C-O-O-L:cool2:

RoYO!
18-10-2009, 07:12 PM

think the crowd had a fair influence on that tbh, i was screaming my head off at the ref- mainly for niggly things! :cool2: but the crowd combined with the prev decision not being given was prob enough.

jdships
18-10-2009, 07:17 PM

Having seen the highlights agree totally with what you write
:top marks

Mikey_1875
18-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Was there even contact ? 3 points though, tremendous :thumbsup:

Sergey
18-10-2009, 07:30 PM
That certainly doesn't look like a penalty, but the ref is only a couple of yards away so he maybe saw something that didn't appear on the highlights.

bingo70
18-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Can't believe they go on about the lack of skill and technical ability in the SPL then when Zemmama does tricks like he did in the corner towards the end they cut it out the highlights :confused:

Darth Hibbie
18-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Thought it was fifty fifty at the time for the penalty. Looking at it again think we were lucky to get that one but should have got it for the handball.

How did we only score one?

I Love Lamp
18-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Couldn't believe Jeffries' ball to hand comment in the post-match interview :bitchy:. The Killie player had his arms spread out wide like a pair of wings.

What a great greeting pillock.

BroxburnHibee
18-10-2009, 07:43 PM
WTF is Jefferies on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can anyone watching those highlights say that Killie deserved a point. :confused:

10 men behind the ball at every opportunity - the guys a joke.

We keep playing like that someone is going to get a doing - fingers crossed its next week.

PS. Never a penalty - confirms what I thought at the time.

LancashireHibby
18-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Think Benji was already off balance to be honest, so he was always likely to hit the deck. Can certainly see why it was given.

Finely taken penalty in the end though :agree:

Broken Gnome
18-10-2009, 07:50 PM
WTF is Jefferies on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can anyone watching those highlights say that Killie deserved a point. :confused:

10 men behind the ball at every opportunity - the guys a joke.

We keep playing like that someone is going to get a doing - fingers crossed its next week.

Killie are usually a decent passing side whenever they come here - see last season for an example. They were horrible to watch yesterday though, really really bad. Deserved nothing.

sambajustice
18-10-2009, 07:57 PM
FFS

Apart from that free kick werel Kilmarnock in our half at all in the second 45 mins?

The players seem very calm around the box and no shortage of options available. We could really give someone a doing at some point if we keep creating as many chances as that!

HibeeJoxy
18-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Jim Jefferies talks utter pish :agree:

Quoted after the game saying "They didn't make Mark Brown make a save in the second half"

What game was he watching :confused: Just watched the highlights again and read the BBC match report. I definately seen 3 saves by Brown on the highlights and the BBC match report mentions 4 saves in the second half.

Is there any point in asking a manager for his views after a game if he's just going to lie through his teeth and talk such utter pish :blah::blah:

NAE NOOKIE
18-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Never a pen in a million years.

But .... We should have had 3 points from Dundee Utd and at least a point from smeltic for the way we played in both matches, so you could say we deserved a break,

:thumbsup:

500miles
18-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Should have had a penalty for hand ball - the defender had his arms spread, so it's a pen.

As for the one we actually got - it was never a penalty. Suppose it evens itself up, so the ref is lucky enough to get off the hook on this occasion, but he was shocking.

Archie70
19-10-2009, 12:21 AM
3 weeks in a row I've watched Zemamma, tear teams apart. His vision, passing, trickery and even shooting have been an absolute joy. On those performances there's not a player in the league could lace his boots. Had he been playing for the OF they'd have been raving about him. Had he been playing for the Yams they'd have been touting him for squillions at the next transfer window. So why is it every week I watch the BBC highlights to see the class I've seen at the games it's not shown? The press constantly moan about a lack of class in the Scottish game yet here we have one who's barely mentioned.
Unbelievable!

Hibercelona
19-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Who cares...

I'd rather his class wasnt showcased by the media.

The longer he stays at Hibs the better.... no price tag would be worth it IMO.

AK86
19-10-2009, 12:30 AM
3 weeks in a row I've watched Zemamma, tear teams apart. His vision, passing, trickery and even shooting have been an absolute joy. On those performances there's not a player in the league could lace his boots. Had he been playing for the OF they'd have been raving about him. Had he been playing for the Yams they'd have been touting him for squillions at the next transfer window. So why is it every week I watch the BBC highlights to see the class I've seen at the games it's not shown? The press constantly moan about a lack of class in the Scottish game yet here we have one who's barely mentioned.
Unbelievable!
maybes not a bad thing for him to have a low profile
as soon as the press sing his praises he will be off before you can say"dinny go tae glasgae ffs!!!"

IWasThere2016
19-10-2009, 05:39 AM
I'm gonna deflect talk of Zemmama's brilliance :wink: and talk aboot the stone-waller pen. It shoulda been a straight red tae - the boy nearly left Benji wi a slight pink mark on his neck and he got his shorts dirty! :grr:

hibiedude
19-10-2009, 08:40 AM
I read on another thread that it was a stone wall Penalty, I was at a wedding on Saturday so this is the first chance I have had to view how the game went.

If that Penalty went against us this site would have went into meltdown because it was never a spot kick and we got lucky with that one.

It looked like we played well 2nd half and its great to see a clean sheet for once.

heretoday
19-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Frankly (Mr Shankly) if I was a ref I would never give a penalty because these boys are AT IT all the time.

However, it has to be said that Saturday's pen was justified. MMMMM Purrrrr

Franck Stanton
19-10-2009, 01:04 PM
have to be honest and state that it definately was not a penalty. However..........as has already been stated the handball that wasn't given was, the killie defender was playing basketball ffs. When a tube like Richmond is your ref your going to get stupid/inconsistent decisions throught the game. As for Killies performance - I honestly forgot we had a keeper in the second half, at one point Killie were struggling to get the ball out of their penalty area never mind their half of the pitch.
Wont be far away at the end of the season if [ BIG IF] we keep this standard up. Saturday at Castle Greyskull will answer a few questions.
:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Sick Boy
19-10-2009, 02:44 PM
When a tube like Richmond is your ref your going to get stupid/inconsistent decisions throught the game.

It wasn't Richmond. Craig Thomson was the ref on Saturday.