PDA

View Full Version : Why ????

cad
18-10-2009, 01:25 AM
Is it so hard to get players to stand 10 yards from a free kick, this gets on my tits big time ,and todays efforts at Easter Road bye this plum confirmed that he cant count to 10 and walk at the same time , yet low and behold when killie got a free kick he suddenly becomes able to count to 10+ bas...d.
I wonder if the Yanks have got it right throw a hankie doon or something it cant be that hard ,some of our players spend hours bettering there ability to bend and dip footballs round and over defensive walls only for all there hard work to improve this skill to be scuppered bye a referee that that cant or wont get them to to stand 10 soddin yards away .:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Sean1875
18-10-2009, 01:27 AM
even when hes seen them move forward he did nothing about it, did my head in today. :agree:

heretoday
18-10-2009, 01:37 AM
Oh fur heavens sake!

SouthMoroccoStu
18-10-2009, 07:02 AM
:agree:

The ref s effort to correct the walls positions was shockng. No sign of authority or control of the game.

"Hey guys, you're going to have to move back a wee bit there."

"Na, we're fine where we are to be honest"

"But you have to, I say so!"

"Well, we respect your opinion but we're going to stay where we are."

"Oh.............ok. Take the free kick"

:blah:

The glasgow football association strike again.

Glory glory

Sas_The_Hibby
18-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Presumably for the same reason referees ignore goalies jumping forward before a penalty kick's been taken, players encroaching in the box at penalties, foul throw-ins and regular all-in wrestling in the penalty area at corners...............................

wee 162
18-10-2009, 10:11 AM
It's easily solved. Just get referees to use the spray thing they do in South American games where they mark out a line 10 yards from where the free kick is. If anyone goes beyond that line they get booked for encroaching.

The line left after the spray is used disappears after a minute or two btw.

Hibs7
18-10-2009, 10:14 AM
The referree yesterday was a joke. absolute clown.

greenlex
18-10-2009, 10:15 AM
It's easily solved. Just get referees to use the spray thing they do in South American games where they mark out a line 10 yards from where the free kick is. If anyone goes beyond that line they get booked for encroaching.

When I first started reading your post I was thinking Pepper Spray and I was liking your style but it went downhill after a bit. :agree:

lucky
18-10-2009, 10:20 AM
He counted 10 yards for the Killie freekick then turned his back we stole 2/3 yards back. So itwas both teams. Rather than blame the ref should the playersnot get the blame for cheating

cad
18-10-2009, 10:31 AM
TBH the players we have at ER at the minute we have more than 3 or 4 different dead ball experts ,and to be denied goal scoring opportunities because a referee can get a wall back 10 yards greatly hinders Hibs chances of scoring goals from a set piece , which is why I'm at ER in the first place to see Deek, Zoomer etc score goals from these positions ,whats the point in practising all week you for some twat who cant count to 10 on a Saturday to stop you scoring fxxxxxg goals its no hard FFS .
Goals= points
Points = Prizes , Europe and beyond :grr:
Sas the Hibby 1 problem at a time ,eh

Sas_The_Hibby
18-10-2009, 01:18 PM

Shame - it could have been really pretty :greengrin

killie-hibby
19-10-2009, 10:39 AM

Before spraying,the ten yards should be defined by a digital ruler.

Hibee87
19-10-2009, 11:01 AM
why did the ref not award wotherspoon a freekick when samson (i think it was) was clearly pulling on his shirt :confused:

after the incident wotherspoon was protesting his shirt being pulled which thompson pointed to his eyes (indicating that he has saw) and to calm down.

how the **** can you say i saw it just calm down, he fair near had the shirt off his back