PDA

View Full Version : Yams Christian Nade - secret weapon

hibsbollah
17-10-2009, 08:28 PM
From Kickback this evening:greengrin

Christian Nade changed the game.

"we were a hundred times better when he arrived on the scene today.
Credit where credits due."

"He's about 1000000 x better than Witteveen"

"Well done Christian, sounds like you had a very good day at the office".

:devil:

Hibercelona
17-10-2009, 08:32 PM
"He's about 1000000 x heavier than Witteveen:

Sorted that for you...

And they speak the truth btw. :agree:

The yams have deployed a new tactic...

Instead of getting Nade to stand still in the centre circle... they get him to stand still in the oppositions half instead... which then puts the pitch on a slant which forces the ball to roll down into the oppositions net. :agree:

MSK
17-10-2009, 08:32 PM

"He's about 1000000 stone heavier than Witteveen"

:devil:Or ..:greengrin

hibsbollah
17-10-2009, 08:36 PM
Quite frankly, I think we should worry about the derby:boo hoo:Sounds like the big guy has hit some form...

"Just back.
Nade played well when he came on.
Used the ball well, helped set up the goal and caused them problems throughout."

"We dominated the game when Nade came on, say what you like about him but he's a lot better up front than Witteveen. The last 30 minutes today made for good viewing from a Hearts' supporters perspective."

Liberal Hibby
17-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Indeed. You can just see how the scenario is developing...

MSK
17-10-2009, 08:39 PM
Quite frankly, I think we should worry about the derby:boo hoo:Sounds like the big guy has hit some form...

"Just back.
Nade played well when he came on.
Used the ball well, helped set up the goal and caused them problems throughout."

"We dominated the game when Nade came on, say what you like about him but he's a lot better up front than Witteveen. The last 30 minutes today made for good viewing from a Hearts' supporters perspective."Aye but remember that was the 5089 they were playing the day ..we will be a tougher nut tae crack ..:wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
17-10-2009, 08:45 PM
If we can arm Hogg and Bamba with a multi-pack of Mars Bars then we should keep him quiet for 90 minutes.

Hibercelona
17-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Another tactic they like to deploy is to get Nade to stand deep in their own half, face their own goal.... and to let it rip....

Puts the wind in their favour. :agree:

Hiber-nation
17-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Indeed. You can just see how the scenario is developing...

Yep that's how I always imagine Derbies unlike the majority on here. How the **** people seem to think we can put a barrowload of goals past them I have no idea. Any old 1-0 would make me very very happy.

Hibercelona
17-10-2009, 08:47 PM
If we can arm Hogg and Bamba with a multi-pack of Mars Bars then we should keep him quiet for 90 minutes.

Will it be enough! :worried:

Mibbes Aye
17-10-2009, 09:24 PM

"He's about 1000000 x better than Witteveen"

:devil:

Unfortunately for the yams, even if he is 1000000 times better than Pittenweem, Nade still falls within an overall "pish" banding :agree:.

Comparing Nade to Wittthe**** is simply comparing pish with very pish. Or very pish with pish. I've not got my head around which is which yet. Safe bet is that they're both utterly pish :greengrin

Mibbes Aye
17-10-2009, 09:28 PM

Good call. Nevertheless Hogg and Bamba would need to wear huge metal plates over their arms to stop Nade biting them off as he takes a clumsy toothy swipe at the confectionery they are waving at him.

Sensible option anyway as once he gets a taste of human blood he will simply be driven to want more.

Sooner we refloat him to his own kind the better for everyone :agree:

PC Stamp
17-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Unfortunately for the yams, even if he is 1000000 times better than Pittenweem, Nade still falls within an overall "pish" banding :agree:.

Comparing Nade to Wittthe**** is simply comparing pish with very pish. Or very pish with pish. I've not got my head around which is which yet. Safe bet is that they're both utterly pish :greengrin

Beat me to it Mibbes. Was just going to suggest that we cut to the chase and discuss how pish Pittenweem must actually be for Nade to be rated 100000 x better than him!

Mibbes Aye
17-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Beat me to it Mibbes. Was just going to suggest that we cut to the chase and discuss how pish Pittenweem must actually be for Nade to be rated 100000 x better than him!

:agree: I (stupidly) thought it must be impossible to be that pish.

But I was wrong.

Just shows how utterly pathetic Homfc are and how utterly, utterly pathetic their so-called supporters are for putting up with it.

How did they let this happen :confused:

Pedantic_Hibee
17-10-2009, 10:03 PM
:agree: I (stupidly) thought it must be impossible to be that pish.

But I was wrong.

Just shows how utterly pathetic Homfc are and how utterly, utterly pathetic their so-called supporters are for putting up with it.

How did they let this happen :confused:

They let it happen because not one of them has the cojones to stand up to Vlad.

Can only begin to imagine just how many Hibees would be actively protesting against Vlad if he were ruining our club.

Just goes to show with the Jambos, they talk the talk but when it comes to the walk, they bury their heads in the sand and grease their erse up willingly imploring another bashing from good ol' Uncle Vladimir as they're too scared to speak out.

Funny how they blame Vlad for all their shortcomings. They're more to blame than he is. How can you right the wrongs when nobody has the baws to tell someone they're doing it wrong?

Onceinawhile
17-10-2009, 10:17 PM
he's 1000000 X better than Witteveen:confused:

Who the donald duck isn't??

Pedantic_Hibee
17-10-2009, 10:24 PM
he's 1000000 X better than Witteveen:confused:

Who the donald duck isn't??

My son is better than Witteveen.

He's three year old, is carrying a few extra pounds and has the first touch of a sex offender.

He's still better than Witteveen. Honestly.

hibsbollah
18-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Just watched the highlights. Lovely assist by Nade for the goal. Almost Messi-like. He'll need to be watched:boo hoo:

blackhibee
18-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Just watched the highlights. Lovely assist by Nade for the goal. Almost Messi-like. He'll need to be watched:boo hoo:

And what about Obua's ''header'' !! Ach, I can still remember the good old days Hans Eskillson was their first choice striker...

Hibercelona
18-10-2009, 07:42 PM
And what about Obua's ''header'' !! Ach, I can still remember the good old days Hans Eskillson was their first choice striker...

He nearly puts Stokeys header to shame. :duck:

Mibbes Aye
18-10-2009, 07:45 PM

Not a worry, as he's frickin impossible to miss :nade:

Pedantic_Hibee
18-10-2009, 08:42 PM
They're currently throwing a strop over the road about how Scottish football is absolutely pap and EVERYONE is so totally depressed watching it and how something needs done.

From where I'm standing, everyone else seems pretty happy with things, content with their standing and realistic about their ambitions.

Just because they are absolutely stinking to watch at present and are run in a comic capers way doesn't mean everyone else feels the same.

Every other team in the SPL has at least one decent striker and owners who care about the club.

So the self-appointed spokespersons over the road so take the maroon-tinted glasses off and realise that it's just them that are absolutely Rafael Scheidt.

I'm a very, very, very happy football fan this season :greengrin

Storar
18-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Nade's over head kick :hilarious