PDA

View Full Version : Team Vs Gers

RoYO!
17-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Same starting line up?

Hibernian: Stack, Wotherspoon, Hogg, Bamba, Murray, McBride, Miller, Zemmama, Benjelloun, Riordan, Stokes.

with

Subs: Ma-Kalambay, Thicot, Stevenson, Cregg, Rankin, Nish, Galbraith.

think that stokes will up his game as its against the gers and will be dissapointed with how he played today.

although i could easily see nish start too

MyJo
17-10-2009, 08:24 PM
I'd be worried about Wotherspoon at right back up against Rothen and Papac and i would be tempted to put the more defensively minded McCormack in there but i dont see the need for any changes from the team out there today

Col2
17-10-2009, 10:19 PM
I fear we would be over-run in midfield with that attack minded team. Tempted to drop benji , put deeks in attack and add Rankin to tuck in more inside left.

God Petrie
17-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Nish

Stokes

Deek - Miller - McBride - Zouma

Murray - Hogg - Bamba - Wotherspoon

Maybe swap Nish or Stokes for Benji. Stokes plays a lot better when he's playing off Nish plus Nish would give us a bit more of a presence.

Pedantic_Hibee
17-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Same team as today, nothing to fear. They're not up to much and they're there for the taking.

Set about them from the minute go and match the talent we have with the necessary application and work-rate and we'll have a chance.

RoYO!
17-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Same team as today, nothing to fear. They're not up to much and they're there for the taking.

Set about them from the minute go and match the talent we have with the necessary application and work-rate and we'll have a chance.

i agree, go for it :thumbsup:

blaikie
17-10-2009, 10:52 PM
They not playing in the champions league this week? If so go all out attack on the hun *******s, as hopefully they'll be tired. Pretty optimistic about getting 3 points at ipox :agree:

allezsauzee
17-10-2009, 10:59 PM
I'd put Cregg in the middle of the park with McBride and Miller. Zouma ,Ant and Deek will be plenty firepower to worry the filthy hun

lucky
17-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Same team as today, no reason to change a winning team. Well i would consider ditching Captain Calamity due to his colour blindness never passes to anyone in green so I am assuming he has colour blindness as there is no way Hibs would have such a ***** player as captain.

Removed
17-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Same team as today, no reason to change a winning team. Well i would consider ditching Captain Calamity due to his colour blindness never passes to anyone in green so I am assuming he has colour blindness as there is no way Hibs would have such a ***** player as captain.

While personally I don't think that Hogg had that good a game today, I do think your comment is a wee bit OTT

Cocaine&Caviar
18-10-2009, 10:08 AM
_______________Stack
McCormack___Hogg___Bamba___Murray

_____________McBride
_________Cregg____Miller
Zemmama_________________Riordan
_____________Benji

greenlex
18-10-2009, 10:18 AM
What ever we do we need pace up front so Nish should be left on the bench. Rangers are poor at the back and if we dont take something from the game I will be disappointed. :agree:

RoYO!
18-10-2009, 10:50 AM
_______________Stack

_____________McBride
_________Cregg____Miller
_____________Benji

id keep wotherspoon in, he's looking good for a goal soon :wink:

also think stokes will come good as he'll be well up for it being a celtic fan and he prob feels he has something to prove.

NAE NOOKIE
18-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Stack

Wotherspoon Hogg Bamba Murray

Mc Bride

Zemmama Miller Rankin Riordan

Stokes

Bench ... Maka, Benji, Galbraith, McCormack, Nish

Just one up front, but still a pretty attack minded side.
Not too many worries about Wotherspoon at RB coz they hopefully will be too worried about Zemmama to push their LB too far up.

Stokes can out run Weir any old day so he wont want to push too far up either.

McBride in front of the back 4 as he doesnt waste the ball and can cover for the midfield when we go forward.

Rankin gets in coz of his energy.

As usual Yogi will put out a team totally different from that

:rolleyes:

Jones28
18-10-2009, 09:21 PM
Stack

McCormack Hogg Bamba Murray

Mcbride

Wotherspoon Miller Zemmama

Riordan Benji

Stokes maybe needs a wee rest, and he is a fantastic option for us from, the bench. I would have McCormack in for Spooney at RB purely because he is more experianced.
Different formation as I dont think we are good enough YET to go to ibrox and go for all out attack. Settle in then hit them after the break, which is exactly wht happened the two times we beat them 0-3.

heretoday
19-10-2009, 09:41 AM
Get intae these peeple! Rangers are a frightful bunch really.

Hibs are the top boys - the BIG CATS of the jungle.

duffers
19-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Id swap Benji for Nish.
Or Benji for Rankin.
depending on what formation we play.

Also id like to see Hughes use his subs at a decent time!!
To many times this season hes left it to late to change things, Dundee UNT for example.

3 points against a pash Rangers team is not that much to ask for :thumbsup:

MacBean
19-10-2009, 10:21 AM
_______________Stack

_____________McBride
_________Cregg____Miller
_____________Benji

:agree::top marks

Wotherspiniesta
19-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Id swap Benji for Nish.
Or Benji for Rankin.
depending on what formation we play.

Also id like to see Hughes use his subs at a decent time!!
To many times this season hes left it to late to change things, Dundee UNT for example.

3 points against a pash Rangers team is not that much to ask for :thumbsup:

Wouldn't drop Benji :bitchy:

What do we have to fear? Rangers are nothing special and will be a little lethargic after their CL game. Hopefully. We can afford to go out there and attack. Nish, Byrne and Galbraith are all great options to have from the bench aswell. Nish can add a different option if things aren't going to plan. Byrne will bring a lot of enthusiasm and a willingness to impress, as will Galbraith who has a great burst of pace.

One thing I'd love to see would be Cregg in there scrapping it out with Thomson. Maybe Miller could give him a wee kick :wink:

Still, same team as Saturday for me. :agree:

Storar
19-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Stack
Wotherspoon Hogg Bamba Murray
Zemamma Miller McBride Rankin
Benji Stokes

I'd leave Riordan out to start with. Both times we pumped them 3-0 that season he was left out of the starting line up and I think Rankin could add a bit more to the midfeild for a game that won't be at all as easy as everyone on here thinks. Rangers will still be favourites and we can't afford to go in too attacking too early but I'd still like to see Riordan and Galbriath coming on at some point.

Sir David Gray
19-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Stack

Murray
Hogg
Bamba
Wotherspoon

McBride
Rankin
Miller
Zemmama

Benjelloun
Riordan

SUBS

Makalambay
Hanlon
Thicot
Cregg
Galbraith
Nish
Stokes

Judas Iscariot
21-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Stack

Wotherspoon
Bamba
Hanlon
Murray

Zouma
McBride
Miller
Cregg
Riordan

Stokes/Benji

The Sundance Kid
21-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Graham Stack

David Wotherspoon
Chris Hogg
Sol Bamba
Ian Murray

Kevin McBride
Merouane Zemmama
Liam Miller

Anthony Stokes
Abdessalam Benjelloun
Derek Riordan

Subs
Yves Makalambay
Lewis Stevenson
Kevin McCann
Patrick Cregg
Danny Galbraith
Kurtis Byrne
Colin Nish

Hank Schrader
21-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Stack

Wotherspoon
Bamba
Hanlon
Murray

Zouma
McBride
Miller
Cregg
Riordan

Stokes/Benji

:agree:

I like that. 4-5-1 come 4-3-3, could work. I don't fancy playing 4-2-4 at Ibrox, more likely we will be on the defensive than in recent games.

Westie1875
21-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Same team as last week - attack them from the off and they may crumble!

hibsbollah
21-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Same team:agree:

Mixu62
21-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Is it too late to get Ivan back on a loan deal?!!

Landells
21-10-2009, 07:18 PM
Stack

Murray
Hogg
Bamba
Wotherspoon

McBride
Rankin
Miller
Zemmama

Benjelloun
Riordan

SUBS

Makalambay
Hanlon
Thicot
Cregg
Galbraith
Nish
Stokes

I'd go with that:agree:

Hopefully they will still be on a low from last night.

Ed De Gramo
21-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Attack Attack Attack :agree:

Seems that 'Ol Walter isn't too bothered about his tactics so lets hit them where it hurts :agree:

500miles
21-10-2009, 09:39 PM
..................Stack
W'spoon.Hogg......Bamba.Murray
...............McBride
.................Miller
.....Zemmama.....Riordan..
...........Nish.......Benji

Stokes needs to be dropped, theres just something not clicking with him right now. Nish was good against Motherwell and looked lively from the bench last weekend. He can knock the ball down for Zemmama Riordan and Benji all day.

Riordan got a bit of stick from some people last weekend, but I thought he was threat a constant threat. My main criticism since his return is that he doesn't do enough for himself, but he was picking the ball up deep, running with it, and running at players, creating chances for himself and others.

Stokes and Galbraith should make an appearance from the bench. Both are quick, but Galbraith more-so, and he loves to run at players. From last night it is clear to say that none of the Hun defence can handle that, especially when they are tiring. Yogi shouldn't wait too long, 60 minutes, maybe 70 minutes at the latest. Nish and Benji are most likely to make way, with the team reverting to a more conventional 4-4-2.........

..................Stack
.W'spoon.Hogg.....Bamba.Murray
...........McBride.Miller
.Zemmama.............Galbraith
............Stokes.Riordan

I really think we have the quality to embarass the Huns. We need to turn up with the right attitude though, and the right gameplan. McBride and Miller will be key, and if we find ourselves swamped in midfield we may have to sacrafice an attacking option to let Cregg slip into midfield next to McBride.

Purehibee_MYB
21-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Is it too late to get Ivan back on a loan deal?!!

IF ONLY :grr:

and another point, no need to worry about this Rotten guy, he seemed crap on tuesday night!

HibbyAndy
21-10-2009, 10:41 PM
IF ONLY :grr:

and another point, no need to worry about this Rotten guy, he seemed crap on tuesday night!

:agree: Truly pishness

If he waves one more imaginary card trying to get fellow pros booked ill scud the fud clean in the boat!