PDA

View Full Version : Yams More delusion from the Yams

JCM
17-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Todays latest offering on delusion.net

Hearts are undoubtedly the third largest club in Scotland with far and away a bigger budget than any other club outside the OF.

That will be a budget of the square root of sod all.

Jeez will they never wake up!!

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Imcreamingmyselfbecausenadechangedthegameatpittodr ieandweonlygotadraw.

Trumpets.

Sprouleflyer
17-10-2009, 06:01 PM

Hearts are undoubtedly the third largest club in Scotland with far and away a bigger debt than any other club outside the OF.

Eh..think this is how it should read!!!!

vahibbie
17-10-2009, 06:03 PM

Hearts are undoubtedly the third largest club in Scotland with far and away a bigger budget than any other club outside the OF.

Incredible:bitchy:
They may be forking out more on a weekly basis....well, if they actually pay up, BUT when will they realise it's just piling on the debt.
F*** them, long may it continue:thumbsup:

MSK
17-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Aye £15000 a week for Larry ..did he play today ..?

FraserHFC
17-10-2009, 06:07 PM

They probably still have a larger budget than us, but if they're not going to spend it wisely, then it means, as you said, the square root of sod all

Sas_The_Hibby
17-10-2009, 06:09 PM
I'm sure Lehman Brothers had a bigger budget than most other banks.................... :wink:

Hibercelona
17-10-2009, 06:10 PM
TBF... They do have the 3rd largest budget in the SPL. :agree:

Being able to "afford" that budget is another thing. :rolleyes:

JCM
17-10-2009, 06:20 PM
They have NO budget as todays announcement from Laslo confirms.

'Sell the 'stars' :faf: and bring in no one in'.

Having an owner with supposed millions in his own account does not translate to money in the YAMS account.

Sergey
17-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Aye £15000 a week for Larry ..did he play today ..?

Played for nowt* and that shows his commitment to the club.

*He was fined 4 weeks wages (40k basic) a few weeks back

Hank Schrader
17-10-2009, 06:50 PM

Why are they so determined to be the considered third largest club and shout from the rooftops about it? Plums.

They have been so desperate to be viewed the best of the chasing pack they took that huge loan from SMG, which got them nowhere. Still craving that opportunity to be recognised as a "big team" they allowed some Lithuanian bampot to take control of their club and although given some brief success he has turned then into something so comedical even Mel Brooks would have trouble scripting something that farcicle.

But do you know what? ****** them, they can continue to disappear up their own backsides. They are slowly sinking and I am going to enjoy every minute watching those arrogant fuds wilt.:bye:

Aldo
17-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Shame NOT.

the person who wrote that must be on day release from the Andrew Duncan.

Wot was the EEN saying tonite about losing their best players and not replacing them.

They can think wot they want...what I will say is that if they can afford to pay Kingston 15k a week and Concalves in excess of ten then they are the biggest payers outside the OF.

I wish we had the dosh to buy, Wallace cos he is going to be an excellent LB just what we need.

So they sell Kingstonn for 2 to 3 hundred grand. Concalves for 500 grand and Wallace for about 1 million who does that leave o forgot the six million pound man...no not steve austin but Stewart :-----

They are ROOKED ENDOF.

Pedantic_Hibee
17-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Dinnae get me started on they shower of hosepipes.

Ostriches to a man.

Sas_The_Hibby
17-10-2009, 06:54 PM
I'd be proud if my club was the third biggest in Scotland and doing ever so well in eighth position................:greengrin:confused:

Bostonhibby
17-10-2009, 07:34 PM
We all know most of the posters over there can barely string a sentence together, so I can exclusively reveal that what they meant to say is that they have a giant BUDGIE.

The fax machine has been sold so all major signing, selection and tactical decisions are now conveyed on Vlads behalf to Shabby, by Billy the talking budgie. Everyone was expecting (as highlighted on Yack back)that it was to be Avram Grant who would slip quietly into place as the final piece of the Tynecastle jigsaw however as the Supreme Leader explained to his loyal subjects : -

" As soon as I heard Billy talking, I just knew that here, at last was someone who truly understood my vision for the club, he spoke my language, The fact that he is a giant bird can only help us when it comes to winning the champions league. Swooping down on and carrying away opponents is a major asset, and before anyone thinks this is just another giant new stadium story I attach an actual size picture that Billy's agent sent to me before I appointed him. We have not met yet but he sounded good on the phone"

Kato
17-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Did they not make a plan for the future this season in which it stated they have to bring in £5M a season from player sales to manage their debt?

They are up some kind of brownish, smelly creek without one of those hand-propeller type thingmys.

Pedantic_Hibee
17-10-2009, 10:20 PM
I find it incredible that they are now applauding the strategic shifting in policy of now selling players on for a profit.

I mean, it wasn't that long ago that they literally "lawled" at us for selling our better players for millions, they poo-poohed us and laughed at our lack of ambition and inability to keep said players. Yet now they have belatedly cottoned onto that very same philosophy they think it's business genius?

Mental.

The difference is, our club as a whole do not like it when the papers link the bigger clubs to our players. Heart of Midlothian FC actively talk up their players as transfer targets and even approach the papers to concoct transfer rumours in order to raise the price of their players. And that my friends is a fact; I know for a FACT that official HMFC employees have in the past, contacted the Evening News and asked them to print stories regarding clubs being interested in their players in order to talk them up and set the wheels in motion for a future transfer.

They're a disgusting excuse for a football club who in the past 5 years, have gone against the grain of everything that club once stood for. They're a horrible, crass, self-righteous, self-congratulating, spin-doctored abomination of a football club that's brainwashed it's own fans into distorting their own view on the beautiful game to such a hideous extent that they've adopted a siege mentality that is so blinkered that they view every setback as a conspiratorial act of injustice laid down as an obstacle to prevent them fulfilling the pie-in-the-sky pipe dream their owner prophecies to them in order to keep them believing and toe-ing the party line so they'll continually support his dictatorial regime by blindly pumping enough money into the stinking carcass between June and August to keep it on a life support machine for the remainder of the seasons calendar.

Do them a favour Vlad and pull the plug on this horrible embarrassment which pours shame upon shame upon the good city of Edinburgh.

Kato
17-10-2009, 10:27 PM
The big difference when they come to sell players compared to the position we are in is that we are financially far stronger and can therefore dictate the price and conditions.

Them being more skint than a boil-in-the-bag chicken means they have to accept what is offered.

Watch Driver go for two washers and an old copy of the Dandy in January.

Hank Schrader
17-10-2009, 10:29 PM
I find it incredible that they are now applauding the strategic shifting in policy of now selling players on for a profit.

I mean, it wasn't that long ago that they literally "lawled" at us for selling our better players for millions, they poo-poohed us and laughed at our lack of ambition and inability to keep said players. Yet now they have belatedly cottoned onto that very same philosophy they think it's business genius?

Mental.

The difference is, our club as a whole do not like it when the papers link the bigger clubs to our players. Heart of Midlothian FC actively talk up their players as transfer targets and even approach the papers to concoct transfer rumours in order to raise the price of their players. And that my friends is a fact; I know for a FACT that official HMFC employees have in the past, contacted the Evening News and asked them to print stories regarding clubs being interested in their players in order to talk them up and set the wheels in motion for a future transfer.

They're a disgusting excuse for a football club who in the past 5 years, have gone against the grain of everything that club once stood for. They're a horrible, crass, self-righteous, self-congratulating, spin-doctored abomination of a football club that's brainwashed it's own fans into distorting their own view on the beautiful game to such a hideous extent that they've adopted a siege mentality that is so blinkered that they view every setback as a conspiratorial act of injustice laid down as an obstacle to prevent them fulfilling the pie-in-the-sky pipe dream their owner prophecies to them in order to keep them believing and toe-ing the party line so they'll continually support his dictatorial regime by blindly pumping enough money into the stinking carcass between June and August to keep it on a life support machine for the remainder of the seasons calendar.

Do them a favour Vlad and pull the plug on this horrible embarrassment which pours shame upon shame upon the good city of Edinburgh.

Once again PH, :top marks