PDA

View Full Version : Has the SPL become too competitive for the OF ?

EasterRoad4Ever
17-10-2009, 05:43 PM
For years the Weegie Biggots have complained about a lack of competition in the SPL and how that's holding back their development in Europe ... blah blah... blah.

This season promises to be very interesting, as its clear no one respect them and few fear them - bring em on :thumbsup:

RoYO!
17-10-2009, 05:55 PM
bring em on indeed, cant wait to see how it pans out. bear in mind the number of flair players that hibs have and it tends to be that flair players raise it for the 'big' games.... get in! :greengrin

MSK
17-10-2009, 06:04 PM
For years the Weegie Biggots have complained about a lack of competition in the SPL and how that's holding back their development in Europe ... blah blah... blah.

This season promises to be very interesting, as its clear no one respect them and few fear them - bring em on :thumbsup:Its lack of finance //no lack o competition ..

Simple solution really ..

Charge the ******* mair tae get in ...double their season ticket prices ..then they could afford aw the Sheits & Flo's they want ..

Sas_The_Hibby
17-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Sorry as I am to say it, I think it's a bit early to suggest the SPL will be any more competitive this year than any other.

Happy to be proved wrong, though.

Hibercelona
17-10-2009, 06:27 PM
I believe the SPL may just be a little too competitive for our OF chums now....

I reckon they should request entry into the Highland League. :wink: