17-10-2009, 05:58 PM
I dont mind paying to watch this little man :applause::not worth

Class

:agree:

Sprouleflyer
17-10-2009, 06:02 PM
I dont mind paying to watch this little man :applause::not worth

Class

Really hope he keeps it going and remains injury free....the new East stand is on this wee mans shoulders!!!!!

Malthibby
17-10-2009, 07:35 PM
As stated above, he is worth the admission money by himself, & does stuff that leaves me grinning from ear to ear, but it isn't just tricky fancy dan stuff - his driving runs propel the whole team forward & he has a great work ethic.

Defenders must be dreading facing him, if the are watching a fraction of what he is doing this season,

Shame about the defence, but we are just so good to watch, apart of course from the pants stuff we also produce. Meybes we are so finely tuned, it doesn't take much for the wheels to come off completely?
GG

Ritchie
17-10-2009, 07:38 PM
his flick over the killie players head in the corner at the end was one of the best things i've seen at ER!! :agree:

Thecat23
17-10-2009, 07:39 PM
The boy is superb! I really hope we can hold onto him till the summer.. he brings to Hibs what Latapy did.. skill, flair and plays like he loves the game. These players really are few and far between but when you see them makes you realise why you pay the money to watch this game.

If only we had a sauzee at the back just to read the game we would be some team! :agree:

silverhibee
17-10-2009, 07:57 PM
I thought the wee man was a tad to greedy today with the ball.

ancient hibee
17-10-2009, 08:03 PM
other players are getting frustrated with him as they never know if he'll pass-often too greedy today.

MyJo
17-10-2009, 08:06 PM
his flick over the killie players head in the corner at the end was one of the best things i've seen at ER!! :agree:

I thought that was brilliant, McBride was going absolutely radge at wotherspoon and Cregg to get into the corner with Zemmama and hold the ball there to waste time then Zouma pulls that flick out of the bag and charges in on goal.....class :greengrin

WindyMiller
17-10-2009, 08:08 PM
I love watching him, he's the kind of player that anyone who loves the game wants to see.
I was hoping he would get himself an early goal, then he wouldn't be trying so hard to score and would bring others into the game.

RoYO!
17-10-2009, 08:20 PM
other players are getting frustrated with him as they never know if he'll pass-often too greedy today.

think you have to give him free reign to some extent, do whatever you want wee man! :greengrin - its unpredictable for opposing defenders too.

some link up play was great i thought. i think his audacity and skill needs to be given space- some times it will work for him and us, sometimes it wont. overall his performances have been great.

dont think some people realise how good we have it right now.

cant wait to see him take on old man weir next week.

Darth Hibbie
17-10-2009, 08:27 PM

:agree::not worth

Would agree with that also.

Titch
17-10-2009, 08:33 PM

after he done that i turned to my brother in law and said that " if he'd done that to me i would be walking done the tunnel with an assault charge after i hoofed him in the midrift" all after the laughter and clapping had stopped
f*****g class wee man:top marks

Hibercelona
17-10-2009, 08:35 PM

Its up to "certain" other players to get involved then. :wink: :cool2:

Bad Martini
17-10-2009, 08:36 PM
His form of late has been superb...long may it continue.

Spied him in Sainsbury at Meadowbank a couple of weeks ago on a Friday night. Nae bevvy or crap in his basket - fresh flowers and some vegetables....Im thinking he keeps fit by doing some farming and maybe some flower arranging :greengrin (seriously tho, whatever he's doing with his veg and flowers, he can keep doing it) :thumbsup:

Cropley10
17-10-2009, 08:44 PM
The boy is superb! I really hope we can hold onto him till the summer.. he brings to Hibs what Latapy did.. skill, flair and plays like he loves the game. These players really are few and far between but when you see them makes you realise why you pay the money to watch this game.

If only we had a sauzee at the back just to read the game we would be some team! :agree:

I don't understand all these comments about 'hanging on to him'.... doom and gloom gone mad IMHO...

renato
17-10-2009, 09:04 PM

Partly true. He was slightly over greedy today, however I think we can accept that given the form he's starting to hit. As another poster said, we should give the wee man free reign as the opposition are really struggling to cope with him just now.

I would also suggest that Stokes was a lot more greedy than Zouma, with a lot less end product. If other players are getting frustrated with him, they should get their own houses in order first or start showing the same form as him, then they can have a go.

IMO.

allezsauzee
17-10-2009, 11:09 PM
The end product probably doesn't match the skill that Zouma shows at times but I don't care. I pay to see players like him, he's a joy to watch

silverhibee
17-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Its up to "certain" other players to get involved then. :wink: :cool2:

Certain players were involved, Zemmama choosed not to play the ball to them which is frustating at times as these players were in space and looking for the ball from him, he has to remember its a team game and he cant do it all on his own.
Another wee thing that annoys me is that when Hibs got the penalty today he seemed to be telling Benji something, he done it with Riordans penalty misses as well, he should just step away and let the penalty taker make his own mind up up with what they are going to do with it, and not the wee man telling people what to do, as it may put doubt in the penalty takers mind.
Just my thoughts.

Si_17
18-10-2009, 01:30 AM
Really hope he keeps it going and remains injury free....the new East stand is on this wee mans shoulders!!!!!

I'd hope you're wrong. I'd rather watch players like Zemmama than have a glossy new stand.

Big90inOz
18-10-2009, 01:35 AM
Anyone else recon he has come back a better player ?

Maybe we should send some others on loan :devil:

maturehibby
18-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Near the end went on a mazy run up the right wing in and out passing players at will reminded of the "Ivan" days when he brought the crowd to their feet - more please

fife hfc
18-10-2009, 04:37 PM
]Certain players were involved, Zemmama choosed not to play the ball to them which is frustating at times as these players were in space and looking for the ball from him[/B], he has to remember its a team game and he cant do it all on his own.
Another wee thing that annoys me is that when Hibs got the penalty today he seemed to be telling Benji something, he done it with Riordans penalty misses as well, he should just step away and let the penalty taker make his own mind up up with what they are going to do with it, and not the wee man telling people what to do, as it may put doubt in the penalty takers mind.
Just my thoughts.

I think this can be said of Stokes and Riordan who sometimes try that one extra thing and lose the ball. I would not change a thing about Zouma as I love watching him. A real class act.

greenlex
18-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Certain players were involved, Zemmama choosed not to play the ball to them which is frustating at times as these players were in space and looking for the ball from him, he has to remember its a team game and he cant do it all on his own.
Just my thoughts.
Agree. I wouldn't mind him yapping in my ear but when he takes up that spot on the edge of the box often annoying the opposition in the process by pushing etc thats what does my head in. All that does is puts the penalty taker off. They want to get on with it and ping it into the riggin. They dont need distractions before they do and all the delays that go along with it. I noticed you shouting at him yesterday. He did it at Hamilton too and it had a real effect on You I thought. No excuses against St Johnstone though. :wink:

fife hfc
18-10-2009, 06:42 PM
Just my thoughts.

He may have done this at hamilton, I was not at the game. But his miss in the cup game Zemmama was not even on the pitch and it was not at the end where hibs players warm up. So I'm afraid Deek cannae blame him for that miss:greengrin

archiebald
18-10-2009, 07:02 PM
When you can do what he can do how can you be greedy ? never have I heard such P-ss.If he did not do it you would get something else to moan about. :grr::grr: