PDA

View Full Version : NHC Mowbray

bathhibby
17-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Mogga getting pelters over on your call, music to my ears to hear the OF bickering.

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Shows you how well weve done when motherwell have held the old firm to two consecutive 0-0 draws and we papped them in motherwell.

Bad Martini
17-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Ahh, TBTM....all hail St Tony.:greengrin

He take his beloved Celtic, their huddle, his bhoys and all their pish and ram their ***** gathering on the pitch up his erse.

He used to work for us. So did Kevin Thomson, Scott Brown and Chris Killen. And they, and the rest of the collective old firm can go and throw ***** at themselves.

:thumbsup:

Hibercelona
17-10-2009, 06:59 PM
You look at our ex manager and all our ex players....

They moved because they wanted something "better"....

Well that kind of back fired on all of them... :rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Ahh, TBTM....all hail St Tony.:greengrin

He take his beloved Celtic, their huddle, his bhoys and all their pish and ram their ***** gathering on the pitch up his erse.

He used to work for us. So did Kevin Thomson, Scott Brown and Chris Killen. And they, and the rest of the collective old firm can go and throw ***** at themselves.

:thumbsup:

Take a bow.

The reason he had hibs playing gid fitba is cause he actually had a decent team.

At Celtc, they are marginaly shighter than the Huns..

If it wisnae for your wellies....

PapillonVert
17-10-2009, 07:08 PM
He actually admitted he had a better balanced team at Hibs. The plastic paddies will take that as heresy.

TBH, I never quite got why TM accepted the Celtic gig, I suspect it could all come unstuck, which is a shame.

Hibercelona
17-10-2009, 07:09 PM
He actually admitted he had a better balanced team at Hibs. The plastic paddies will take that as heresy.

TBH, I never quite got why TM accepted the Celtic gig, I suspect it could all come unstuck, which is a shame.

Cha Ching!