MacBean
17-10-2009, 11:52 AM
1-0 Saint Johnstone vs Rangers. Competitive enough for you??? :wink:

Dunbar Hibee
17-10-2009, 11:53 AM
:greengrin

joe breezy
17-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Ha ha, could muck up a couple of my bets but would be worth every penny :thumbsup:

MacBean
17-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Ha ha, could muck up a couple of my bets but would be worth every penny :thumbsup:

i avoided them like swine flu this morning. Their last few results have been woeful 3 0-0's and a win against a sh*t celtic.

It'll taste even sweater when we pip them to second this afternoon and beat them next weekend... now thats tempting fate :dizzy:

blaikie
17-10-2009, 12:02 PM
:greengrin Scottish fitba dead yet watty?

Cool_Hand_Luke
17-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Chelsea 1 up against Villa..Drogba.

Howler from Friedel :agree:

MacBean
17-10-2009, 12:11 PM
1-1 BOYD
:grr::grr::grr:

joe breezy
17-10-2009, 01:17 PM
2-1 Huns, oh well at least my Hibs Spurs Hun treble could still be on

Steve-O
17-10-2009, 02:21 PM
2-0 Arsenal after 17 minutes

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 05:03 PM
i avoided them like swine flu this morning. Their last few results have been woeful 3 0-0's and a win against a sh*t celtic.

It'll taste even sweater when we pip them to second this afternoon and beat them next weekend... now thats tempting fate :dizzy:

You were saying:wink:

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 05:08 PM

Dunno what he was saying but im saying the Huns were very lucky barstewards again today.

Watched them now at Motherwell Killie and Stjohnstone and they were pish everytime.

Kyle Lafferty? what a complete waste of space he is.

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Dunno what he was saying but im saying the Huns were very lucky barstewards again today.

Watched them now at Motherwell Killie and Stjohnstone and they were pish everytime.

Kyle Lafferty? what a complete waste of space he is.

Play bad still win it's the sign of champions.

MSK
17-10-2009, 05:14 PM
You were saying:wink:You lot are absolutley ganting ..the poorest rangers team ive seen in a long time ..hope we gie ye a right royal doing next week ..

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Play bad still win it's the sign of champions.

Its the sign of a pish team id say.

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Its the sign of a pish team id say.

What does that say for the rest then if the pish team(ur words not mine) are top of the league?

FraserHFC
17-10-2009, 05:33 PM
What does that say for the rest then if the pish team(ur words not mine) are top of the league?

8 games in. It means nothing at this stage of the season.

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 05:42 PM
8 games in. It means nothing at this stage of the season.

will you say the same come may, or do you think any team is going to overtake rangers and celtic this season?

MSK
17-10-2009, 05:43 PM
What does that say for the rest then if the pish team(ur words not mine) are top of the league?Well ..you have a pish team ..a lot of fans but also a lot o glory hunters ...an inflated Mcmoist & a baldy Mcdowell...& a Slavering auld **** as a manager wi his rent boy Durrant there tae hud his hand ...

Next ..

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 05:44 PM

Rangers are pish tho.

Lafferty Rothen and Weir...Ave seen better Huns teams than the current yin.

Like Happyhibbie sais,, i hope we give you a royal humpin next week ( it wouldnt be the 1st time weve skelped yous on yer ane pad) :wink:

MSK
17-10-2009, 05:48 PM
will you say the same come may, or do you think any team is going to overtake rangers and celtic this season?Why not ...your not unbeatable ..if only other teams put the same effort in as St Johnstone did today ..your problem is ..you think you just have to turn up for the points ..the ugly sisters are starting to squirm because ye are starting tae crumble ..the gap is closing ..maybe not this season but yer bum cheeks are beginning tae flap !!!!

FraserHFC
17-10-2009, 05:48 PM
will you say the same come may, or do you think any team is going to overtake rangers and celtic this season?

I honestly thing teams like us, Dundee United, Motherwell and possibly Aberdeen if they get there act together have a great chance of getting a head of Rangers this year. At the moment, you're rank, you've got no money to improve the squad and if Walter Smith was to get the sack/resign, then I very much doubt giving Ally McCoist the job would make the situation any better.

CalgaryHibs
17-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Real 2-0 Valladoild 1 st

Rayo 2-2 Cadiz ft

LaCoruna 1-0 Sevilla ft

CalgaryHibs
17-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Real 2-1 Valladolid

cracking goal the visitors

Notts f 1-0 Newcastle ft

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Well ..you have a pish team ..a lot of fans but also a lot o glory hunters ...an inflated Mcmoist & a baldy Mcdowell...& a Slavering auld **** as a manager wi his rent boy Durrant there tae hud his hand ...

Next ..

And still top of the league so as I say what does that say about the rest?

CalgaryHibs
17-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Real 3-1 Valldoild

Genoa 0-2 Inter

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Rangers are pish tho.

Lafferty Rothen and Weir...Ave seen better Huns teams than the current yin.

Like Happyhibbie sais,, i hope we give you a royal humpin next week ( it wouldnt be the 1st time weve skelped yous on yer ane pad) :wink:

You are correct there, we are rotten at the moment, one of the worst rangers teams in years, if hibs come to ibrox and have a real go then they have every chance of taking something from the game.

Hibercelona
17-10-2009, 07:35 PM
And still top of the league so as I say what does that say about the rest?

Aye... very good.

Well done to Rangers who scraped an undeserved win against the mighty St Johnstone.

You lot are really ready for the EPL now. :bye:

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 07:37 PM
You are correct there, we are rotten at the moment, one of the worst rangers teams in years, if hibs come to ibrox and have a real go then they have every chance of taking something from the game.

Dinnae even have to have a real go..just have a a go, ive telt ye, rangers are utter drivel, Hibs have papped yous so many time at Ibrox in recent years it becomes predictable.

BUT, you will get your customary referee, so if your in trouble youl get an offside goal a penalty for zilch etc etc...

Hibs will gives yous a bloody good game alright.

I just hope 'green is the colour' by the end of the game :wink:

Removed
17-10-2009, 07:38 PM

I wondered what the smell was. Why are you back here? Surely there must be much bigger and more lucrative message boards you can be an arse on.

CalgaryHibs
Genoa 0-3 Inter

note----- check oot the Inter's third goal from Stanovic scoring from the halfway line with no keeper in the goal
now there fist fights at the whistle.....................stay tuned

blueisthecolour
Why not ...your not unbeatable ..if only other teams put the same effort in as St Johnstone did today ..your problem is ..you think you just have to turn up for the points ..the ugly sisters are starting to squirm because ye are starting tae crumble ..the gap is closing ..maybe not this season but yer bum cheeks are beginning tae flap !!!!

Correct.

we are unbeaten in the league so far (how I don't know) We are playin poor football but yet teams still can't kill us off.

We don't just think we turn up for the points now, those days are long gone, but i still think there will be a gap of at least 7pts between 2nd and 3rd place come may.

If teams can't beat us now when we are this bad they have problems imo.

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Correct.

we are unbeaten in the league so far (how I don't know) We are playin poor football but yet teams still can't kill us off.

We don't just think we turn up for the points now, those days are long gone, but i still think there will be a gap of at least 7pts between 2nd and 3rd place come may.

If teams can't beat us now when we are this bad they have problems imo.

I remember Seville utterly pumped yous at Ipox..i know its not the Spl..but how i laughed that night, molested at hame by a team that felt so much pity they took there foot of the gas just so yer ane fans wouldnt boo you off the park.

English Premiership? :hilarious...think what Arsenal etc would do to yous hame and away.

MSK
17-10-2009, 07:46 PM
I remember Seville utterly pumped yous at Ipox..i know its not the Spl..but how i laughed that night, molested at hame by a team that felt so much pity they took there foot of the gas just so yer ane fans wouldnt boo you off the park.

English Premiership? :hilarious...think what Arsenal etc would do to yous hame and away.Easy tiger ..Forest Green..Ebbsfleet etc would pump that lot o keek !!! :greengrin

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Easy tiger ..Forest Green..Ebbsfleet etc would pump that lot o keek !!! :greengrin

Staines and Accrington stanley..??? who are they??? exactly!:thumbsup:

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 07:54 PM

English Premiership? :hilarious...think what Arsenal etc would do to yous hame and away.

There is no shame in being beaten by seville, Fantastic team.

MSK
17-10-2009, 08:03 PM
There is no shame in being beaten by seville, Fantastic team.They were indeed...cant wait till they get you in Seville ..i hope they absolutley rip you lot a new hole ...:thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 08:07 PM
There is no shame in being beaten by seville, Fantastic team.

Where aboot??

MOLESTED i said.. they beat yous lot by the same amount Hibernian did TWICE IN THE SAME SEASON AT IBROX.

Take that :cool2:

Nae shame ataw getting pumped by Seville, it was the manner in which yous got molested ..just like WE did to yous TWICE.

I remember the Emirates cup in the summer when Rangers went full strengh taking it seriously and Arsenals reserve team slaughtered yous 3-0 :hilarious.

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 08:08 PM
They were indeed...cant wait till they get you in Seville ..i hope they absolutley rip you lot a new hole ...:thumbsup:

By that time most things should be sorted out position wise, I can see us defending for our lifes and keeping the score down.

Removed
17-10-2009, 08:09 PM
Post #29 BITC

I wondered what the smell was. Why are you back here? Surely there must be much bigger and more lucrative message boards you can be an arse on.

:I'm waiti :I'm waiti :I'm waiti :I'm waiti :I'm waiti

ArabHibee
17-10-2009, 08:10 PM
By that time most things should be sorted out position wise, I can see us defending for our lifes and keeping the score down.

Great

You're back

:boo hoo:

:bitchy:

:dizzy:

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Where aboot??

MOLESTED i said.. they beat yous lot by the same amount Hibernian did TWICE IN THE SAME SEASON AT IBROX.

Take that :cool2:

Nae shame ataw getting pumped by Seville, it was the manner in which yous got molested ..just like WE did to yous TWICE.

I remember the Emirates cup in the summer when Rangers went full strengh taking it seriously and Arsenals reserve team slaughtered yous 3-0 :hilarious.

You keep going back to hibs beating us, did it do your team any good as you couldn't do it against the so called lesser teams week in week out, if im correct hibs didn't even manage to get a euro spot.

There is no point beating the old firm then losing points at the other ground.

MSK
17-10-2009, 08:13 PM
By that time most things should be sorted out position wise, I can see us defending for our lifes and keeping the score down.Aye..keeping the score down wi chocolate knees Thomo as yer midfield enforcer wi 60 yo Weir & forward McCulloch in the centre o defence ...

Aye..i bet Seville will be quaking in their boots at facing them ...:faf:

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Aye..keeping the score down wi chocolate knees Thomo as yer midfield enforcer wi 60 yo Weir & forward McCulloch in the centre o defence ...

Aye..i bet Seville will be quaking in their boots at facing them ...:faf:

You enjoy it mate, maybe you will get to see your team playing in a euro comp some time soon:wink:

Bad Martini
17-10-2009, 08:18 PM

:confused:

Can ye no read ?

Anyways, do mind and come back and spout pish when you find someone on here who GIVES a **** about rangers....ah dunno aboot everyone else (Well, most of us anyway) but ye'll get nae plaudits roond here when yer biggoted mob win....I'd go as far as to say I hope ye ****ed every time you play and if it come to hearts or you lot surviving Id rather see the yams aroond long after you lot.

Hope yer man Murray sells ye to a wideo who makes ye play in green n white, renames ye St Paddies United and changes yer folk song book.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peace, love and glory to the world beaters who are seville...:thumbsup:

ENDOF

MSK
17-10-2009, 08:20 PM
You enjoy it mate, maybe you will get to see your team playing in a euro comp some time soon:wink:I will, no doubt ..but in the meantime im loving watching you lot & celtic make a **** o yerselves !!!! :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 08:20 PM
You keep going back to hibs beating us, did it do your team any good as you couldn't do it against the so called lesser teams week in week out, if im correct hibs didn't even manage to get a euro spot.

Eh, hello. we DID get a euro spot.. under Mowbray we slaughtered yous 3-0 at Ipox twice..2-1 at ER.. Oconnor and Riordan...2-1 AGAIN at ER baith fae Killen..And eh. another win at Ipox 1-0 Murphy ..:bye::bye:

But your right, losing points to lesser teams like Hearts need to be Adressed.

Bad Martini
17-10-2009, 08:21 PM

Possibly true but turning you lot over, watching ye greeting when a £5000 player fires 3 past ye rapid, seeing ye run like rats up a drain to yer hooses wi yer tails between yer collective rolled up trooser legs and hearing nae "weeeeearaaaapeeepul" and "We shall not be moved" is ****ing priceless.

Better to be mediocre/not that good or even ***** and liked by some than be rangers and hated by EVERYone in Scotland who isny a hun.

AS ah sais,

ENDOF :bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 08:23 PM
:confused:

Can ye no read ?

Anyways, do mind and come back and spout pish when you find someone on here who GIVES a **** about rangers....ah dunno aboot everyone else (Well, most of us anyway) but ye'll get nae plaudits roond here when yer biggoted mob win....I'd go as far as to say I hope ye ****ed every time you play and if it come to hearts or you lot surviving Id rather see the yams aroond long after you lot.

Hope yer man Murray sells ye to a wideo who makes ye play in green n white, renames ye St Paddies United and changes yer folk song book.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peace, love and glory to the world beaters who are seville...:thumbsup:

ENDOF
That is one strange post but I hope it makes you feel better for it.

Bad Martini
17-10-2009, 08:24 PM

Stick this in Donalds Pipe and smoke it son:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQTPt-tBbp0

"His team get gubbed, on foreign land...
...and once again, he's on remand" :bye:

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Eh, hello. we DID get a euro spot.. under Mowbray we slaughtered yous 3-0 at Ipox twice..2-1 at ER.. Oconnor and Riordan...2-1 AGAIN at ER baith fae Killen..And eh. another win at Ipox 1-0 Murphy ..:bye::bye:

But your right, losing points to lesser teams like Hearts need to be Adressed.

I will be the first to admit, hibs play decent football and fair play to them for the games you mention, hopefully no such results next week though:wink:

Removed
17-10-2009, 08:27 PM

Still waiting :I'm waiti

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 08:28 PM
Possibly true but turning you lot over, watching ye greeting when a £5000 player fires 3 past ye rapid, seeing ye run like rats up a drain to yer hooses wi yer tails between yer collective rolled up trooser legs and hearing nae "weeeeearaaaapeeepul" and "We shall not be moved" is ****ing priceless.

Better to be mediocre/not that good or even ***** and liked by some than be rangers and hated by EVERYone in Scotland who isny a hun.

AS ah sais,

ENDOF :bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

You shouldn't worry what other think about you, as a song goes
No one likes us, we don't care:wink:

Bad Martini
17-10-2009, 08:28 PM

It does aye...that said, as long as yer team exists I'll still be pissed off.

Thus, for now, I take joyous celebration when ye's are turned over by anyone and everyone and when we take 3 points fi ye, as it should be.
:agree:

Bad Martini
17-10-2009, 08:30 PM
You shouldn't worry what other think about you, as a song goes
No one likes us, we don't care:wink:

To be fair, that's half the reason why naeone likes ye's.

Mind only half, the other half centres around years of pish fi yer fellow comrades, yer songbook, chucking pish and venom at us from Edinburgh and the rest of Scotland and all yer sectarian bile for starters.
:bye:

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Still waiting :I'm waiti

Your waiting as ive been havin a debate/discussion with other poster's who are not acting like kids, you where wondering what the smell what, very mature, but it must be yourself unless you got a scratch and sniff pc.

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 08:35 PM
I will be the first to admit, hibs play decent football and fair play to them for the games you mention, hopefully no such results next week though:wink:

:singing: we hate Glasgow Rangers :singing:

Rangers are vile bigotry **** that have no class so away and annoy someone else:bye::bye::bye:

Removed
17-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Your waiting as ive been havin a debate/discussion with other poster's who are not acting like kids, you where wondering what the smell what, very mature, but it must be yourself unless you got a scratch and sniff pc.

Debate/discussion :faf:

Ripping the pish out you more like. So why are you back here?

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 08:38 PM
:singing: we hate Glasgow Rangers :singing:

Rangers are vile bigotry **** that have no class so away and annot someone else:bye::bye::bye:

Don't know why your annoyed, have i spouted any bigotry or been offensive to anyone?

ArabHibee
17-10-2009, 08:40 PM
Don't know why your annoyed, have i spouted any bigotry or been offensive to anyone?

You're a hun, on a hibs forum. Isn't that offensive enough? :confused:

Bad Martini
17-10-2009, 08:42 PM

:thumbsup:

Surely dae for starters....:greengrin

MSK
17-10-2009, 08:42 PM
You're a hun, on a hibs forum. Isn't that offensive enough? :confused:No rules against it ..as long as it behaves ..:wink:

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 08:43 PM

Do you think, very easily offended if you do.

ArabHibee
17-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Do you think, very easily offended if you do.

I'm just interested in why you haven't posted recently. Don't think you've been on for a few weeks.

Was your computer broken again or did the boys from BrightHouse come round coz you weren't keeping up with the 2 quid a week payments on it?

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 08:47 PM

Annoyed by you??!!

Behave .. ive been on trumpet.com and still lived to tell the tale, when i get annoyed by you ill let you ken...your like a wee pet.. wee hamster..wanna keep you as a pet, your fun.

When you get the better of me ill call it a day :agree:

MSK
17-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Annoyed by you??!!

Behave .. ive been on trumpet.com and still lived to tell the tale, when i get annoyed by you ill let you ken...your like a wee pet.. wee hamster..wanna keep you as a pet, your fun.

When you get the better of me ill all it a day :agree:Aye ..you really have confused him now !! :faf:

HibbyAndy
17-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Aye ..you really have confused him now !! :faf:

I quickly edited that :greengrin

Trust you Kenny :greengrin

Bad Martini
17-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Just to lighten the mood a bit:

Billy McHun dies and approaches St Peter at the pearly gates.
St Peter asks him what he wants, he replies he wants into heaven.
St Peter tells him to wait while he checks his list.
St Peter returns and says sorry you are noton the list.
Billy asks why hes not on the list.
St Peter explains only people who have done some good during their earthly time are admitted to heaven.
Billy racks his brain and says i have done good i once gave £2 to the nuns collecting for the poor orphans.
St Peter is surpised at this revelation and says he will have to seek advice from a higher authority he disappears for ages and when he returns says to Billy yes I have found a record of this good deed.
Billy is delighted that his good work has been recognisedand says can i get in now.
St Peter reaches over to him and places 2 coins into his hand and says here is your £2 now **** off ya rangers *******!
:greengrin

jgl07
17-10-2009, 08:52 PM
What does a sweater taste like?

Sounds horrible!

MSK
17-10-2009, 08:53 PM

Trust you Kenny :greengrinIm on t he b all Andy ...:greengrin

blueisthecolour
17-10-2009, 08:55 PM

Trust you Kenny :greengrin

Not quick enough though:wink:

MSK
17-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Ok folks, this was an update thread on the other games & as much as there was banter things began to get a bit personal & are being aimed at an individual poster..

Thread closed..