PDA

View Full Version : Edin Uni Hibs Society - meeting tonight, 7pm @ Native State!

JennaFletcher
16-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Hi guys

Hotmail seems to be having a few problems with the amount of addresses I've been trying to email lately, so apologies if you've not received any emails. I'm hoping this problem gets sorted out asap, but if you just keep checking this forum I will post all info on here too so you'll always be up to date with whats happening :agree:

Meeting tonight (Friday 16/10) at 7pm at Native State. If you could possibly post on the forum if you're going to go and what time you'll most likely be there (know a lot of people have work commitments and other stuff on so arrive at various times) - as it will help me. Last week was standing with a friend for 40 or so minutes waiting on folk... so if you plan to turn up let me know so I don't leave after a while and you turn up to no one there :greengrin

Also there was chat last week about meeting up for a couple of drinks before the Killie game, are people still up for that? Even if you've not been to the society meetings before, you're still very welcome! Let me know what everyone wants to do.

Thanks

Hope to see as many of you there as possible
Jenna

Frogga
16-10-2009, 01:44 PM
Hi Jenna,

Myself and my flatmate Ric probably won't be able to come tonight cause we have sporting commitments but if you need my details for the treasurer stuff then feel free to e-mail me.

Should be there next week I reckon!:thumbsup:

JennaFletcher
16-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Cool Euan, cheers for letting me know!

Know that Stephen can't make it either and my friend Robbie has work so unless there's much stated interest might have to cancel and make it next week instead!

Will email you some stuff soon about the Treasurer stuff soon, thanks again for taking up post!

Jenna

JennaFletcher
16-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Hi guys

Taken a decision to cancel tonight as the majority of the regulars at the meeting can't make it. Same time and place next week though!

See you later
Jenna