PDA

View Full Version : Respect

creebo1875
16-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Picture the scene,
Your in a boozer watching a game that has a no emotional attachment to you. You start speaking to some of the guys in the pub and it turns out there all from Edinburgh. You're asked what team you support and you reply "Season ticket holder at easter rd" one of the other guys states he is a "season ticket holder at tynecastle" to which you respond with the usual banter regarding the state of there finances etc. But the other 2 guys are season ticket holders at Parkheed and ibrox. Do you and the jambo forget about your differences and put on a united front for the Edinburgh teams against the ugly sisters???.

Do we have more respect for Jambos who go to the games than we do for glory hunters who travel through to the west coast for celtic and rangers.

surreyhibbie
16-10-2009, 10:07 AM
yes. every time.

Cabbage East
16-10-2009, 10:09 AM
No.

HibbyAndy
16-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Ad tell the jambo he's a jambo bassa.

Ad tell the hun ' pumped 3-0 at hame twice by we are the people in the same season'.

Ad tell the celt 'we were 1st to wear the green you biggot'

And id ask the lassie behind the bar if theres anychance she could turn the tellybox over tae the Arsenal game whilst ordering a pint of Miller and a pkt of mini cheddars (but not the bbq ones).

davemcbain
16-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Yes - I'd take delusion over despotism every time.

Golden Bear
16-10-2009, 10:14 AM

Ad tell the hun ' pumped 3-0 at hame twice by we are the people in the same season'.

And id ask the lassie behind the bar if theres anychance she could turn the tellybox over tae the Arsenal game whilst ordering a pint of Miller and a pkt of mini cheddars (but not the bbq ones).

That sums it up nicely!

:greengrin

Saorsa
16-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Picture the scene,
Your in a boozer watching a game that has a no emotional attachment to you. You start speaking to some of the guys in the pub and it turns out there all from Edinburgh. You're asked what team you support and you reply "Season ticket holder at easter rd" one of the other guys states he is a "season ticket holder at tynecastle" to which you respond with the usual banter regarding the state of there finances etc. But the other 2 guys are season ticket holders at Parkheed and ibrox. Do you and the jambo forget about your differences and put on a united front for the Edinburgh teams against the ugly sisters???.

Do we have more respect for Jambos who go to the games than we do for glory hunters who travel through to the west coast for celtic and rangers.Nah, I'd stop speaking tae all three of them if I found that out.

Chuckie
16-10-2009, 10:16 AM
I'd punch them all in the gut then head doon Leith for a pint.

HibbyAndy
16-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Nah, I'd stop speaking tae all three of them if I found that out.

I'd punch them all in the gut then head doon Leith for a pint.

Very constructive points lads :agree:

duffers
16-10-2009, 10:20 AM

Ive got to disagree with you im affraid.
BBQ mini cheddars are the best :greengrin

heretoday
16-10-2009, 10:25 AM
Just be charming to all of them. It's nice to be nice.

HibbyAndy
16-10-2009, 10:26 AM
Ive got to disagree with you im affraid.
BBQ mini cheddars are the best :greengrin

:jamboak::jamboak::jamboak:

Crikey id try pork scratchins before a try BBQ cheddars :greengrin

MyJo
16-10-2009, 10:27 AM
****** the lot of them.

Peevemor
16-10-2009, 10:28 AM
I'd know just by looking at them that they were yams.

HibsNibs
16-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Do we have more respect for Jambos who go to the games than we do for glory hunters who travel through to the west coast for celtic and rangers.

Of course, rantic fanboys who are not Glaswegian are the lowest form of life - ****less, spineless, pathetic individuals.

truehibernian
16-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Got to agree with HibbyAndy that mini cheddars are indeed the king of bar snacks and that the barbeque one's spoil what is otherwise a premium brand :greengrin

Mary Hinge
16-10-2009, 10:43 AM
I'm more of a Scampi Fries man myself :agree:

Always used to sniff the bag and them throw them away :cool2:

sadtom
16-10-2009, 10:47 AM
You should find out whether they are fans of 'ordinary' 'bbq' or 'spring onion crinkly' then engage in a bloody bar brawl to the finish if you cant come to a consensus (it just has to be BBQ).

Snacktarian violence - the curse of Scotland.

HibbyAndy
16-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Summit fishy aboot this thread :greengrin

s.a.m
16-10-2009, 10:52 AM
The Mini-Cheddar is a very small biscuit to be housing two such different flavours. It's not even an imitation of some kind of real-life bizarre combination. Cheese would melt on a BBQ:grr:!!!!!

Sick and wrong.:bitchy:

Keith_M
16-10-2009, 10:52 AM
When I was at high school (very long time ago) I sat at a table in the morning with my three best mates. They were one Sellik fan, one Jambo and one Hun**, so I suppose I've got experience of this already. We just all had good banter about who got humped at the weekend (football I'm afraid, I was never very successful wi' the girls :boo hoo:)

** Actually, that sounded like I should have been telling a joke, along the lines of the Englishman, the Irishman and the Scotsman :greengrin

truehibernian
16-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Smokey Bacon Wheat Crunchies......this hugely flavoursome snack draws you in with the hint that they are the healthy option but then unleashes a lethal artery blocking salt and fat combo which can only be drawn out by alcohol and womanising

the_ginger_hibee
16-10-2009, 11:05 AM
****** the lot of them.

The C.C Blooms approach, like it.

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-10-2009, 11:08 AM
****** the lot of them.

You'd probably get thrown out the boozer for that!

Phil D. Rolls
16-10-2009, 11:16 AM
The C.C Blooms approach, like it.

Does this mean that straight people are all celibate (it sometimes feels like that, but I digress) and *****ing is only something that gay people do? Or is there something you are dying to share with us? :devil:

aljo7-0
16-10-2009, 11:18 AM
****** the lot of them.

You'll get lifted if you try that in the pub. Oh and FFS wear a condom!

Craig_in_Prague
16-10-2009, 11:32 AM
I'd know just by looking at them that they were yams.

very very fat?
licking a window?
had a hearts top on?
a face as irritating as w. mercer?

but in all seriousness, they're usually easy to identify, i agree :agree: :greengrin

basehibby
16-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Picture the scene,

:agree: 100% absolutely spot on - that's a yes :greengrin

Jonnyboy
16-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Picture the scene,

I'd be surprised if you had to wait on them telling you!

Jambo would have a high forehead and jug ears (assuming it was one of the female variety)

Hun would have severe halitosis due to spraffing ****** all his life

Tic would have ginger hair and teeth like a row of condemned hooses

Simples :wink:

Hibercelona
16-10-2009, 12:45 PM
I'd be like..... right, who wants to go first. :take that

Then...

The yam would set its dead rat on me.

The unwashed one would knock me out with the buckie bottle.

While the hun finishes me off with a few jibs from the stanley knife. :boo hoo:

Peevemor
16-10-2009, 12:49 PM

.. with all the colours of a set of snooker balls.

Except the white! :greengrin

ronaldo7
16-10-2009, 01:16 PM

Always used to sniff the bag and them throw her away :cool2:

Fixed it for you:wink:

Jonnyboy
16-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Fixed it for you:wink:

:faf:

andyhibs
16-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Summit fishy aboot this thread :greengrin
we are no going doon that road again coddamitt:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
16-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Picture the scene,

You just ignore it, it will be the same in the next pub and the next......................

Bad Martini
16-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Surely their collective smell would be enough to persuade you that another boozer is a much better option :greengrin

FranckSuzy
16-10-2009, 06:56 PM
I'd be surprised if you had to wait on them telling you!

Jambo would have a high forehead and jug ears (assuming it was one of the female variety)

Hun would have severe halitosis due to spraffing ****** all his life

Simples :wink:

What about the guys? :confused: :greengrin

Edinburgh Green
16-10-2009, 07:04 PM

Always used to sniff the bag and them throw them away :cool2:

:jamboak: fanny fries are rank!!

the_ginger_hibee
16-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Does this mean that straight people are all celibate (it sometimes feels like that, but I digress) and *****ing is only something that gay people do? Or is there something you are dying to share with us? :devil:

That one....

Tell the truth I assumed the '**** it' post was by a male. If I'm wrong feed me to the nearest drag queens in leather.

wazoo1875
16-10-2009, 08:35 PM
:jamboak: fanny fries are rank!!

That's just a stupid thing to say , cos fannies are magic :greengrin

I'm a big scampi fries fan , i also like bacon fries :agree:

Not to keen on sharing boozers with jambos , huns and soapies tho :grr:

Horse
16-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Picture the scene,

To be honest I have more respect for anyone who supports a non old firm team even if it is a Jambo!

Jonnyboy
16-10-2009, 09:54 PM
What about the guys? :confused: :greengrin

They're all white Nade's and look like this

http://api.ning.com/files/Uj27bY63DSp7giSbIuBe4G6JQPMuegWWcFfUwXejbf2UYAIMIz o9h0QPPW1qM3MMB8bgfoVnkLrWmZvNePNWxtQG*xyOSYzj/ugly_fat_man_big_tummy_funny_pictur.jpg

:greengrin

Tinyclothes
16-10-2009, 11:34 PM
I'd go to the toilet and play chess on mobile phone until they left

Dunbar Hibee
17-10-2009, 02:03 AM

:faf: amen brother