PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v AEK Athens

Thecat23
15-10-2009, 09:39 PM
After reading the post on most important Hibs goals, i tried looking for the goals from the AEK game at ER. Can't find it on you tube maybe i'm just having a blonde moment but can anyone post a link if there is one

Cheers in advance.:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
15-10-2009, 10:15 PM
After reading the post on most important Hibs goals, i tried looking for the goals from the AEK game at ER. Can't find it on you tube maybe i'm just having a blonde moment but can anyone post a link if there is one

Cheers in advance.:thumbsup:

This earlier thread may help.

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=156809&highlight=aek+athens

HibbyAndy
16-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Member Luna putting that heider wide with the last kick of the ball :boo hoo:

Stull, cannae blame him, he got us intae extra time.

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-10-2009, 05:43 PM

Putting a heider wide with the last kick? :wink: That's quality.

Was an unfogettable night though. Only topped by Videoton away.:agree:

HibbyAndy
16-10-2009, 05:45 PM

Jist making sure yous are all alert :wink:

:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Jist making sure yous are all alert :wink:

:greengrin

poster on another thread is calling you a dick...just giving you the chance to show your no...:wink::greengrin

jodjam
16-10-2009, 06:10 PM

Totally agree. Videoton away is still my favourite ever Hibs game.

Thecat23
16-10-2009, 07:47 PM
I had the game on video but threw all my vid's out yrs ago. I was in Gran Canaria at the time still can't believe i missed it.

Take it nothing is on you tube or that then? thought something might have been stuck on it.

heretoday
16-10-2009, 07:57 PM
The AEK game at ER was fantastic. The atmosphere was crackling.

I was like a cat on hot bricks throughout. Unfortunately we lost.

thebakerboy
16-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Favourite Hibs games In Europe Barcalona 1961 (the riot) Real Madrid (Willie Hamilton and Pat Quinn) Napoli (Dino Zoff in goal):greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Leithenhibby
16-10-2009, 08:19 PM

One of the best European games at ER for a long time, had a tenner on Hibs to win 3-0 @ 25/1 and then the Luna header that had us all jumping.............................well almost..

blackhibee
16-10-2009, 09:51 PM
I was at that game as well, a really brilliant footballing occasion, just really felt for Paco Luna who was simply outstanding. And what about Zitelli's screamer as well?

Hal Jordan
17-10-2009, 08:05 AM
That was the wife's first Hibs game, me and my brother dragged both our women to the game, probably the best night at Easter Road in years.
The wife now thinks that all Hibs games are like that :thumbsup:
As an aside, she developed a bit of a crush on Franck which I have no problem with at all :wink:

Makaveli
17-10-2009, 09:42 AM
They had some team out that night when you look at it... they did well in Europe the next year against the likes of Real Madrid and Inter Milan. Lakis, Tsiartas (didn't even get a start for AEK) and Zagorakis all went on to win EURO 2004. :agree:

Typical Hibs though... we would have beat that side if Sauzee had been able to stay on, yet we went and lost at Livingston a few days later. :rolleyes: