PDA

View Full Version : NFL wembley

Haymaker
15-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Just got an email saying my tickets have been dispatched, so who is going and are we meeting up for a pint first in Quinns? :agree:

Sylar
15-10-2009, 10:35 PM
How close is Quinns to Wembley itself? My dad and I are driving down (as repairs on the rail-lines were causing a lengthy journey and flights weren't feasible), so will probably be parking as close to Wembley as can be done!

Got my tickets weeks ago, and I can't wait :thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
15-10-2009, 10:59 PM
were tickets hard to get? i would condsider it next year if they do it again :agree:

Haymaker
16-10-2009, 02:57 AM
were tickets hard to get? i would condsider it next year if they do it again :agree:

not really, i had to sign up for a "special" list and got a unique number etc and had to order early via ticketmaster but to be honest people were ordering later and still getting tickets...

Haymaker
16-10-2009, 03:00 AM
How close is Quinns to Wembley itself? My dad and I are driving down (as repairs on the rail-lines were causing a lengthy journey and flights weren't feasible), so will probably be parking as close to Wembley as can be done!

Got my tickets weeks ago, and I can't wait :thumbsup:

Via the underground it may take a while because I think you would have to go to KX and change, IIRC Wembley is a bitch of a journey on the underground... Will check for bus times and come back scott!

EDIT: Seems there are engineering works taking place, it will take you about an hour from wembley to camden.