PDA

View Full Version : Irons

Toaods
15-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Davie Irons says present caretaker managers James Grady and Allan McManus undermined him in the lead up to his sacking as Morton manager. (Daily Record)

:kettle:

Jonnyboy
15-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Davie Irons says present caretaker managers James Grady and Allan McManus undermined him in the lead up to his sacking as Morton manager. (Daily Record)

Did they go running to the Chairman behind the manager's back? :wink:

If Only
15-10-2009, 12:49 PM

IMO Irons deserves evrything he gets, he is a backstabber of the highest order

Stevie Reid
15-10-2009, 03:24 PM

Spot on. A classic case of the pot calling the kettle a cyaant

Higgy115
15-10-2009, 04:07 PM
He is one man i seriously dislike, not sure if he is the full shilling or just comes across as extremely thick......

maturehibby
15-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Do you think he will call in Rowan Alexander for a character reference if it goes to a Tribuneral ?

BSEJVT
15-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Was he also not the guy that really pissed off John Lambie when he was the Partick Boss?

givescotlandfreedom
15-10-2009, 08:11 PM
What goes around comes around. 1-0 Rowan Alexander!

Dibben
15-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Was he also not the guy that really pissed off John Lambie when he was the Partick Boss?

Yeah he was!

What goes round.,.

BH.

erskine-hibby
15-10-2009, 08:59 PM

Aaawww... diddums:dummytit:

Serves ye right ya backstabber:agree:

RickyS
15-10-2009, 11:24 PM
IMO Irons deserves evrything he gets, he is a backstabber of the highest order

I cant remember hearing the whole story about his role in the Rowan Alexander thing? was Alan Main not involved in some way?

BSEJVT
16-10-2009, 05:39 AM
Yeah he was!

What goes round.,.

BH.

Thanks I thought it was.

Whilst I cant remember the full story, I think it was something like Partick looked after him when he was long term injured and then as soon as he was fit he pissed off under freedom of contract?

For that reason alone I had always disliked him, but his part in the Rowan Alexander affair and laterly as Gretna boss and even at Morton deepened that.

The fact that Derek Collins who also really *****ed up Hibs chances in a Scottish Cup SF by playing when injured and having to get subbed also got the bullet, proves that there maybe is justice in football, albeit belated.