PDA

View Full Version : I agree with McGhee for once

Hibtastic
12-10-2009, 06:24 PM
This is the only time I will agree with Mark McGhee i think:

He is spot on here - would like to hear Hibs say something the same!

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/10/12/manual_125707.html&TEAMHD=scotspremiership

givescotlandfreedom
12-10-2009, 06:29 PM
This is the only time I will agree with Mark McGhee i think:

He is spot on here - would like to hear Hibs say something the same!

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/10/12/manual_125707.html&TEAMHD=scotspremiership

:agree: like yourself I don't agree with much he says but he's spot on here.

jodjam
12-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Burley, and now McGhee are talking sense on this subject. Hopefully a few of the other managers will make the same noises at this weeks pre game press conferences.

jgl07
12-10-2009, 06:40 PM
:agree: like yourself I don't agree with much he says but he's spot on here.
Evan a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Toaods
12-10-2009, 06:40 PM
so Mr Happy is taking a potshot at Lawell because he didnae get the job at Sellick........aww didums.

hibbymark
12-10-2009, 06:41 PM
:top marksJust said the same to one of my mates. 100% agree.

lEXO
12-10-2009, 06:42 PM
I remember rod petreie when this was mooted first time round saying something along the lines of Hibs have worked out that we would have to raise our average home gate without the OF by 1500 per home game to cover the support they bring.Dunno if that would still be the case, but would love someone at Hibs to come out and say what the clubs view is on this.This is a great opportunity for the rest of scottish clubs, not just the spl to get together and lay it on the line to these Big headed parasites.

Hibbyradge
12-10-2009, 07:21 PM
It's a terrific article.

LamontHFC©
12-10-2009, 07:28 PM
"What are the criteria for being included in the application to defect?

"Clearly being champions is not one, so Aberdeen can tick that box."

:faf: . Brilliant.

Toaods
12-10-2009, 07:31 PM
This is a great opportunity for the rest of scottish clubs, not just the spl to get together and lay it on the line to these Big headed parasites.

that's exactly what the OF chairmen would like to hear.. fear casuing a reaction. Why do you think they were so pro-Atlantic League....becaus eit would be a breakaway faction mad eup of teams from various FA's around Europe.

I'm with Hibs........Sling them a deafie.......they'll hate that even more. :greengrin

CallumHibs07
12-10-2009, 07:31 PM

:faf:

Top, top stuff

Leithenhibby
12-10-2009, 07:49 PM
"Perhaps winning a European trophy? Well, Aberdeen were the last Scottish team to do that.

"Aberdeen don't attract the 60,000 Celtic do, but we'd build an out-of-town stadium that would make Celtic's hemmed-in Parkhead seem antiquated."

I'm not a big fan of M McG, but he has hit a few points squarely on the napper , me thinks. Nice, GIRFU the OF.

Onceinawhile
12-10-2009, 08:08 PM
McGhee wouldn't be saying this if he was the boss at Celtic, he would be towing the party line just like the rest of them:agree: His points are valid, but coming from him they are pointless.

Boy is an absolute mangina.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
12-10-2009, 08:10 PM
so Mr Happy is taking a potshot at Lawell because he didnae get the job at Sellick........aww didums.

:agree:

I'd imagine his stance would be different had he been preferred over Saint Tony

Mili Tant
12-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Brilliant article and don't care what anyone thinks of Mark McGee he's at least giving some back to the bigot brothers.

The Scottish clubs are running scared and allowing the anti Scots to dictate the terms of the debate. They are soley responsible for the state of the game here by constantly undermining it.

Maybe it's time for the fans to take control. What about the supporters federations coming together (including the OF) to discuss a response to these gold diggers. Our future is too important to be left in the hands of a few fat cats who think only of their own pockets.

fife hfc
12-10-2009, 08:39 PM

Found that very funny and even if I think MM is a muppet :top marks for what he said.