PDA

View Full Version : How did Craig Bellamy react to Wales' latest defeat to Finland?

Hibbyradge
11-10-2009, 10:06 PM
Did anyone read anything from the horrible one?

Ed De Gramo
11-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Did anyone read anything from the horrible one?

Never saw or read anything but the little wretch celebrated by sticking the finger to his lips right in front of the home fans :bitchy:

HibbyAndy
11-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Never saw or read anything but the little wretch celebrated by sticking the finger to his lips right in front of the home fans :bitchy:

Is this not the norm?

Or is it cause its Bellamy?

Did Riordan not do it at Tiny?

wazoo1875
11-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Is this not the norm?

Or is it cause its Bellamy?

Did Riordan not do it at Tiny?

Yes he did mate , but at the end of the day it was basically a friendly match between Wales and Finland . The guy is a prize dick :greengrin

truehibernian
12-10-2009, 06:47 AM
Sorry, maybe I am in the minority but I like seeing a few players have the GIRUY attitude. Football is fast becoming like cricket with this "oh you can't do that here son" type attitude. Players like Bellamy are emotional and by their character and nature, cause mild uproar or atmosphere. Riordan did exactly the same. Le God ran the length of Tynie to be adored. Hartley did the same to us when he scored. Who cares really.....he may be the end of a bell most of the time, but players like Bellamy stir emotion amongst the fans so he gets a wee thumbs up from me.

Barney McGrew
12-10-2009, 07:07 AM
I think the OP may be referring to Bellend's outburst about JJ not being good enough to score when he knocked one in against them last time they met.

Bellamy = Plum

truehibernian
12-10-2009, 07:17 AM
I know shugster, I was replying to the fact someone thought him putting his finger to his lips at the weekend was somehow wrong...........I know if I scored against Hearts it wouldn't just be fingers to the lips I would be doing (or any opposition for that matter).

Green forever
12-10-2009, 08:41 AM
Sorry, maybe I am in the minority but I like seeing a few players have the GIRUY attitude. Football is fast becoming like cricket with this "oh you can't do that here son" type attitude. Players like Bellamy are emotional and by their character and nature, cause mild uproar or atmosphere. Riordan did exactly the same. Le God ran the length of Tynie to be adored. Hartley did the same to us when he scored. Who cares really.....he may be the end of a bell most of the time, but players like Bellamy stir emotion amongst the fans so he gets a wee thumbs up from me.

Apparently off field he is OK

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article3876373.ece

Onceinawhile
12-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Apparently off field he is OK

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article3876373.ece

apparently not

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2008/06/16/craig-bellamy-beat-up-a-charity-worker-in-sierra-leone

MacBean
12-10-2009, 11:09 AM

:agree:

Green Mikey
12-10-2009, 11:57 AM
I think the OP may be referring to Bellend's outburst about JJ not being good enough to score when he knocked one in against them last time they met.

Bellamy = Plum

JJ wasn't good enough to score for us...maybe Bellamy has a point:wink:

heretoday
12-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Didn't he set up some kind of football academy for kids in Africa and then proceeded to have a punch-up with one of the aid workers?

IndieHibby
12-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Didn't he set up some kind of football academy for kids in Africa and then proceeded to have a punch-up with one of the aid workers?

:faf:

Bayern Bru
12-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Fight, empty room etc.

He's just an odious reptile, at best.

Holmesdale Hibs
13-10-2009, 10:30 AM

Agree with your point but in Bellamy's case he's still a c0ck. I remember he was asking other SPL players how much they got paid and then Clyde players if they wanted to do his garden. Plus all the other stuff that's already been mentioned. Riordan/Hartley or most other players with the GIRUY attitude you're referring to have more class than to carry on like that.

truehibernian
13-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Clyde player could have been sharper and agreed to do his garden........and then planted a host of crocus bulbs spelling out the words "you are a cock"............bingo !