PDA

View Full Version : NHC Wales vs Scotland

SouthMoroccoStu
10-10-2009, 05:33 PM
The game in the 14th of November at the new Cardiff Stadium.

Does anyone know the ticket allocation or when they go on sale?

Frazerbob
10-10-2009, 05:39 PM
We're getting 2000 tickets. SSC members with 4 points are guaranteed tickets and those with 2 or 3 points MAY get a ballot if the 4 and above pointers don't take up the full allocation.

We took over 7000 last time we played in Cardiff under Bertie so recon they'll go to the 4 pointers.

Keith_M
10-10-2009, 05:40 PM
The game in the 14th of November at the new Cardiff Stadium.

Does anyone know the ticket allocation or when they go on sale?

AFAIK, it's for Scotland Travel Club members only. If you're one, I believe they send you an information letter, or some such.

I'm not a member so I'll be sitting in the home end, courtesy of my brother who lives in Cardiff :wink:

Frazerbob
10-10-2009, 05:42 PM
AFAIK, it's for Scotland Travel Club members only. If you're one, I believe they send you an information letter, or some such.

I'm not a member so I'll be sitting in the home end, courtesy of my brother who lives in Cardiff :wink:

E-mail came out a few days ago with the info I posted above. Also said the applications forms would be out shortly.

SouthMoroccoStu
10-10-2009, 05:52 PM
darn.................not in the official travel club

was hoping to head down with a mate.

Frazerbob
10-10-2009, 06:13 PM
darn.................not in the official travel club

was hoping to head down with a mate.

The SFA will only sell tickets to away games to Travel Club members.

Last time we played in Cardiff the Welsh FA released some tickets to Scotland fans but that game was at the Milenium Stadium. Cardiff City's ground only holds 22000 so wouldn't expect the same to happen this time round.