PDA

View Full Version : Media talk sport

bathhibby
09-10-2009, 03:58 PM
Two Cabs fans just put the 2 English Tubes in their place regarding the OF in the EPL.
Tune in and give these clowns pelters

Hamish
09-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Two Cabs fans just put the 2 English Tubes in their place regarding the OF in the EPL.

Pathetic radio station IMO. The Sun in audio.

Godsahibby
09-10-2009, 06:40 PM
I've got to admit i'm a fan of talk sport, seem to get everyone a chance to have their say.

Surprsingly one of the best shows on it is the one Collymore does on a Saturday, my estimations of him have gone up a lot, it also means i dont have to put up with the cheery chappy jim traynor joke of a phone in on bbc.

Althought I haven't really agreed with what they've all said on the infirm joining, I think they would soon change their tune if they had to put up with them for a few years.

Pete
10-10-2009, 09:42 PM

I listened to this and was quite angry about their attitudes towards the the old firm. It was as if they are big clubs so they deserve to be in the premiership...and the wee teams can be happy with the B teams they send to us.

The hibees I listened to done well to get their points over considering how angry they sounded. I was applauding the radio and just wished they'd mentioned everything regarding how they have raped Scottish football. I was just hoping one of them would mention John Park.

How many of the Old Firm callers were from outside Glasgow?:grr:

Gatecrasher
11-10-2009, 10:19 AM
I've got to admit i'm a fan of talk sport, seem to get everyone a chance to have their say.

Surprsingly one of the best shows on it is the one Collymore does on a Saturday, my estimations of him have gone up a lot, it also means i dont have to put up with the cheery chappy jim traynor joke of a phone in on bbc.

Althought I haven't really agreed with what they've all said on the infirm joining, I think they would soon change their tune if they had to put up with them for a few years.

its the only radio station i listen to for sport, radio scotland and real radio phone in are a joke :agree:

and stan the man is really good, better than listening to OF phone in

lucky
11-10-2009, 10:42 AM
I like it. It does try to set out to annoy its listners with some of the presentors comments but Alan Brazils breakfast show is top notch. But the station does do its flag waving bit for Engerland. It is also a bit right wing except George Galloway

seanshow
11-10-2009, 11:29 AM

Any chance you could give a brief account of what was happening being said etc..

Danderhall Hibs
12-10-2009, 07:18 AM
I like it. It does try to set out to annoy its listners with some of the presentors comments but Alan Brazils breakfast show is top notch. But the station does do its flag waving bit for Engerland. It is also a bit right wing except George Galloway

Used to be. That clown Irani spoils it now, a complete dick.

And Brazil only turning up when he feels like it isn't that great either.

Joy Zipper
12-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Used to be. That clown Irani spoils it now, a complete dick.

And Brazil only turning up when he feels like it isn't that great either.

I agree. Switched off after Graham Beecroft left.

Luna_Asylum
12-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Alan Brazil - typical celtic fan

this sums him up well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC2vprpDtY0

jodjam
12-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Alan Brazil - typical celtic fan

this sums him up well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC2vprpDtY0

that's brilliant, love the way he tries to get out of it by saying "he heard 2 different versions"

Luna_Asylum
12-10-2009, 07:40 PM
that's brilliant, love the way he tries to get out of it by saying "he heard 2 different versions"

if you liked that you may also enjoy this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yixzJgWNBd8