PDA

View Full Version : thomas mccready

Haymaker
09-10-2009, 02:12 PM
One of the boys who I coach with used to play for Everton with Tom and was wondering how he is getting on? Anyone with some under-19 knowledge it would be nice to hear about him

Cheers

HibbyAndy
09-10-2009, 02:33 PM
His Aunt Edie might no a bit more.

matty_f
09-10-2009, 02:35 PM
One of the boys who I coach with used to play for Everton with Tom and was wondering how he is getting on? Anyone with some under-19 knowledge it would be nice to hear about him

Cheers

He's done ok so far, had a couple of knocks so the times I've seen him he's been getting back to full fitness.

I think once he gets a good run of games he'll do well. He's good on the ball, his positional sense is good and he likes a tackle. :agree:

Haymaker
09-10-2009, 02:45 PM
He's done ok so far, had a couple of knocks so the times I've seen him he's been getting back to full fitness.

I think once he gets a good run of games he'll do well. He's good on the ball, his positional sense is good and he likes a tackle. :agree:

Cheers matty, Callum reckons he will be a cracking player for us when he gets a little more experience... Lets hope!:agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
09-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Is he related to Dave McCreadie that played for (man U?) and Hearts?

Speedway
09-10-2009, 03:24 PM
His Aunt Edie might no a bit more.

He doesn't have an Aunt Edie. That's a load of absolute Balamory.

1875er
09-10-2009, 03:37 PM
He doesn't have an Aunt Edie. That's a load of absolute Balamory.

Oh aye here we go.. the PC brigade have arrived... don't make a Plum of yourself mate....

HibbyAndy
09-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Oh aye here we go.. the PC brigade have arrived... don't make a Plum of yourself mate....

Hope your no just inventing this up mate? Every story paints a different picture remember.

Barney McGrew
09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Hope your no just inventing this up mate?

Any more puns like that and you'll be out on your Archie

Hibercelona
09-10-2009, 06:18 PM

Whats going on here? :confused:

Whats the story? :duck:

MrSmith
09-10-2009, 06:49 PM
ahh! for josies sake I think I'll jump on the band wagon!

HibbyAndy
10-10-2009, 12:17 PM

OK sorry mate:agree:

Ill put ma penny back in ma pocket.

Booked4Being-Ugly
10-10-2009, 12:36 PM
None of you have a clue, Plums.

Hibby70
11-10-2009, 09:00 AM

Cheers

I know his (real) mum, Carol. Havent seen her since she retired but I bet she makes a few appearances up here to watch him. His big brother Chris plays for Tranmere I think. (edit its Northampton now)

Haymaker
11-10-2009, 03:52 PM
I know his (real) mum, Carol. Havent seen her since she retired but I bet she makes a few appearances up here to watch him. His big brother Chris plays for Tranmere I think. (edit its Northampton now)

Aye, apparently a decent player as well but plays up front?

Anyway, as this thread has decended into puns as per usual, cheers for the information about Tom Matty and Hibby 70.

1two
12-10-2009, 09:39 AM

oooh er