PDA

View Full Version : Yogi Hughes

Onceinawhile
08-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Green and white army.

About time this song had a resurrection. :thumbsup::agree:

It took pride of place under Mowbray, Collins and even Under Mixu, it needs to be brought back. Starting on saturday:greengrin:hnet:

Hibercelona
08-10-2009, 12:10 AM
Has to be the next again Saturday though.... because of the pointless Scotland game! :grr:

Everybody who reads this thread... read this....

Sing your hearts out for the team on the 17th!

:flag: :flag: :flag:

SouthMoroccoStu
08-10-2009, 06:57 AM
:singing: YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! YOGI HUGHES - GREEN AND WHITE ARMY! :singing:

down the slope
08-10-2009, 07:07 AM
There's no chance of you forgetting the word then !.

Dr Jimmy
08-10-2009, 08:04 AM
There's no chance of you forgetting the word then !.

But there is a chance you will forget the s.........:duck:

MacBean
08-10-2009, 08:14 AM
In true Paul Whitehouse style (I'm sure i heard some people trying it)

Green Army!

Hibee87
08-10-2009, 08:28 AM

Green Army!

Yeah its creeped in from a few folk now and again since the st J's game :faf:

Craig_in_Prague
08-10-2009, 08:36 AM

Green Army!

anyone also heard the guy on here that says he sings "Whoooo" or who's zemmama :faf::faf:

BravestHibs
08-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Yeah its creeped in from a few folk now and again since the st J's game :faf:

I was at the sheffield derby and there were Utd and Wednesday fans singing it. Think it's going the same irittating way as 'simples'. Incidentally, I have to fight an overwhelming urge not to start smashing things. Kids I can understand, adults I have to find it within myself to pity, as a coping mechanism for the rage you understand.

monktonharp
08-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Green and white army.

About time this song had a resurrection. :thumbsup::agree:

It took pride of place under Mowbray, Collins and even Under Mixu, it needs to be brought back. Starting on saturday:greengrin:hnet::yawn:you almost woke me up there. how original.Hibernian fans,are very boisrtrious these days .:wink:Ithink at least half of them at a match prefer munchin' a half pitza or texting/playing games on their moby. getting up,singing and backing your team is so yesterday.:wink:

Andy74
08-10-2009, 02:03 PM
I thought John Hughes disliked the Yogi name these days? We should be singing about John Hughes instead.