PDA

View Full Version : AGM Ratings

sunshine1875
07-10-2009, 08:24 AM
:devil::duck:

Petrie 9 - statesman-like performance, gave the impression that he still has a firm grip in all proceedings. The discussion on the East Stand demonstrates that they will not make a decision that will affect Hibs financial position. A couple of jokes directed at Hughes that showed their excellent relationship. Gave me confidence that he is proud to steer the Hibernian Family in the right direction.

Lindsay 9 - spoke well and I thought answered the questions asked well. Was keen to be seen to be listening to fans views. Also, gave me confidence that he is proud to steer the Hibernian Family in the right direction.

Hughes 9 - spoke well, the Yogi-way. What I liked is that he can see what we all see and is acting to improve things (attitude, workrate, off-field behaviour etc). Publically he may say he is happy with the goalies, but personally I believe he still views this as a area to improve.

Fife 6 - still getting to grip with things and eager to please / listen to views. I have confidence that he will improve the commercial side of things.

Gardner 9 - well presented set of financial figures. Gave me confidence that he knows what he is doing.

My overall memeory was that we are all part of the Hibernian family and I personally am happy and proud that we have the guys above looking after our team. Unlike those across the city...............

Speedway
07-10-2009, 08:30 AM
:devil::duck:

Petrie 9 - statesman-like performance, gave the impression that he still has a firm grip in all proceedings. The discussion on the East Stand demonstrates that they will not make a decision that will affect Hibs financial position. A couple of jokes directed at Hughes that showed their excellent relationship. Gave me confidence that he is proud to steer the Hibernian Family in the right direction.

Lindsay 9 - spoke well and I thought answered the questions asked well. Was keen to be seen to be listening to fans views. Also, gave me confidence that he is proud to steer the Hibernian Family in the right direction.

Hughes 9 - spoke well, the Yogi-way. What I liked is that he can see what we all see and is acting to improve things (attitude, workrate, off-field behaviour etc). Publically he may say he is happy with the goalies, but personally I believe he still views this as a area to improve.

Fife 6 - still getting to grip with things and eager to please / listen to views. I have confidence that he will improve the commercial side of things.

Gardner 9 - well presented set of financial figures. Gave me confidence that he knows what he is doing.

My overall memeory was that we are all part of the Hibernian family and I personally am happy and proud that we have the guys above looking after our team. Unlike those across the city...............

STF - 1

Never said a word all night and his only contribution was to stand up and take applause after it was requested of us by Rod. :devil:

hibsbollah
07-10-2009, 08:37 AM
STF - 1

Never said a word all night and his only contribution was to stand up and take applause after it was requested of us by Rod. :devil:

Maybe he's doing lots of 'unseen work':duck:

Viva_Palmeiras
07-10-2009, 09:52 AM
STF - 1

Was he perhaps letting those with the responsibilty and doing the leg work take the stage? Afterall he wont be there forever. There's a time for listening as well as talking. Did that fit with his demeanor Speedway?

Speedway
07-10-2009, 09:58 AM
Personally, I think that our operating losses are a s a result of him and Rod pocketing the cash and going off on holiday together.

Gerard
07-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Personally, I think that our operating losses are a s a result of him and Rod pocketing the cash and going off on holiday together.

Interesting..... where did they go and how much did they spend:wink::greengrin:greengrin??????????
G

ancient hibee
07-10-2009, 05:47 PM

I'm sure I saw them on the Southampton flight.

clerriehibs
07-10-2009, 07:09 PM
STF - 1

STF - 10

For not allowing Hibs to end up where the s c u m bos are headed.

One Day Soon
07-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Yes but are they all 'Hibs class'?

Big90inOz
08-10-2009, 05:30 AM
Do they all have websites :greengrin

Hibbyradge
08-10-2009, 05:46 AM
Mikey - 5.

Useful contribution, but needs to work on his speed.

Hibercelona
08-10-2009, 06:47 AM
Wee_Hibee - 0

Was out injured. :devil:

Leith Green
08-10-2009, 08:24 AM
STF - 10

For not allowing Hibs to end up where the s c u m bos are headed.

:top marks For your comment and aviator :wink:

bobbyhibs1983
08-10-2009, 02:05 PM

sourse?:blah:

proud_and_green
08-10-2009, 02:14 PM
STF - 1

Not that i was there, but i would have thought that this was a positive. He is not involved in the executive management of the club therefore should leave it to those who are to comment. We have all laughed at and criticised the long handled screwdriver wielded by Vlad and said we would not allow that at Hibs. Also, it could be a sign of his comfort with the job that those who are in executive positions are doing.

Jonnyboy
09-10-2009, 12:32 PM
:top marks For your comment and aviator :wink:

Is she a pilot? :devil:

Speedway
09-10-2009, 12:35 PM
sourse?:blah:

Ser Tome and Rodd.

Iggy Pope
09-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Garry O'Hagan - 0. Never says anything anyway and shat himself when RP passed him the baton on the Public Safety question.

Tim Gardiner - 0. Does a good job (apparently, whatever the bollox those graphics mean) but cannae be ersed with his sanctimonious delivery. Does a great self-pat on the back mind.

Fife Hyland - 5. Well meaning but delivered ****ALL when asked the simplest of quetions. Public schoolboy like the rest of them.

Amanda Jones - Why?