PDA

View Full Version : More shoddy journalism from the daily rantic

poolman
07-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Taken from an article with Boozy getting interviewed about Mowbray from some pratt called Neil Cameron

Beuzelin was a hero at Easter Road. He brought class to Hibs' midfield and famously scored twice in the 2007 CIS Cup Final win over Kilmarnock.

Must have been at a different game from me :bitchy:

I've e-mailed him in a very polite fashion pointing out his error :greengrin

Anybody else please feel free

n.cameron@dailyrecord.co.uk

johnbc70
07-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Yes was reading the article and spotted that stupid mistake.

I thought these guys had editors etc that was supposed to check for factual accuracy.

Just adds to the notion its the poor quality rag I always thought it was.

HibbyDave
07-10-2009, 11:12 AM
Don't buy this rag!!!!

Simples.

Billychaotic182
07-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Don't buy this rag!!!!

Simples.

:top marks

MacBean
07-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Taken from an article with Boozy getting interviewed about Mowbray from some pratt called Neil Cameron

Beuzelin was a hero at Easter Road. He brought class to Hibs' midfield and famously scored twice in the 2007 CIS Cup Final win over Kilmarnock.

Must have been at a different game from me :bitchy:

I've e-mailed him in a very polite fashion pointing out his error :greengrin

Anybody else please feel free

n.cameron@dailyrecord.co.uk

Emailed him!
Lets barrage the Daily record with abuse - had enough of thier drivvel!

maturehibby
07-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Its great how us .Netters can see such a glaring mistake and feel that we have to ban /end the existance of the newspaper .
We all know( well) the ones amongst us with a modicom of sense that ALL red tops do not employ the oxbridge graduates and have to make do with a lesser inteligencia so just leave the option to ignore or correct it in ones own mind without having to call for the immediate demise of the various newspapers - remember who would you turn on if you didnt have the papers to moan about ?

silverhibee
07-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Its great how us .Netters can see such a glaring mistake and feel that we have to ban /end the existance of the newspaper .
We all know( well) the ones amongst us with a modicom of sense that ALL red tops do not employ the oxbridge graduates and have to make do with a lesser inteligencia so just leave the option to ignore or correct it in ones own mind without having to call for the immediate demise of the various newspapers - remember who would you turn on if you didnt have the papers to moan about ?

I am sure most Hibs. netters would find someone to turn on if there was nothing to moan about in the papers, experts in this art.:greengrin

libernian
07-10-2009, 02:09 PM
read some gash yesterday with bill leckie saying how t' government were wasting a fortune building a new forth road brigde and we should instead link queen street to central in glasgow and link north lanarkshire with the rest of scotland insead of "linking edinburgh with fife". typical weegie pish.

poolman
07-10-2009, 02:16 PM

Intelligencia has two ll's :cool2: :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
07-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Down with this sort of thing!

(Open Letter templates are available at www.yamfud.com/growup).

scott7_0(Prague)
07-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Does anyone else think Boozy would love to have TM's babies...... :greengrin

MacBean
07-10-2009, 03:03 PM
reply from the journalist:

"Sorry to annoy you, Paul.

To be honest, I can get things wrong about any team! It's not as if I wasn't at the game.

Will try to do better. Honest.

Neil "

Seems genuine enough!

GlesgaeHibby
07-10-2009, 03:12 PM
read some gash yesterday with bill leckie saying how t' government were wasting a fortune building a new forth road brigde and we should instead link queen street to central in glasgow and link north lanarkshire with the rest of scotland insead of "linking edinburgh with fife". typical weegie pish.

Seriously?

Queen St is a five minute walk from central. What a clown. And the forth road bridge doesn't just link Edinburgh with Fife. It links the central belt with Fife/Aberdeen/Perth/Dundee etc

poolman
07-10-2009, 03:40 PM
reply from the journalist:

"Sorry to annoy you, Paul.

To be honest, I can get things wrong about any team! It's not as if I wasn't at the game.

Will try to do better. Honest.

Neil "

Seems genuine enough!

here's my reply

I am a prat. Although it was an honest mistake. Honestly.

Memory is the first thing that goes, David.

Neil

Fair play to the guy :agree:

MacBean
07-10-2009, 03:44 PM
here's my reply

I am a prat. Although it was an honest mistake. Honestly.

Memory is the first thing that goes, David.

Neil

Fair play to the guy :agree:

At least he had the decency to reply to us!

HibbyAndy
07-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Heres ma reply

Andy- your dane great pal.

Keep up the undercover work on yackback.

Mickey Weirs double in the 91 final will forever be etched in ma heid for life.

Neil

Fair play to the guy.

oconnors_strip
07-10-2009, 03:49 PM
he replied to me saying he noticed it when he read the paper this morning:greengrin

but he made an error in his email, spelling my name NICHOLA, when its nicola:bitchy::greengrin think he was taking the piss tbh

Rory89
07-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Here's my reply.

Rory,

For the love of ****ing christ I made a mistake, how many different people will I need to apologise to? Hibs.net is full of old moany *******s, you can all shove it up your *****.

Niel.

Fair play to him, although he spelt Neil incorrectly.

jgl07
07-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Seriously?

Queen St is a five minute walk from central. What a clown. And the forth road bridge doesn't just link Edinburgh with Fife. It links the central belt with Fife/Aberdeen/Perth/Dundee etc
But there already is a Forth Road Bridge. That will be around for many years to come.

What is the point in building another encourage even more traffic to join the existing gridlock at Barnton and the Edinburgh Bypass?

Another vanity project from Alex Salmond.

I agree with Leckie, a Crossrail for Glasgow would be far more useful.

maturehibby
07-10-2009, 05:14 PM
:thumbsup:[QUOTE=poolman;2200356]Intelligencia has two ll's

It didnt when I went to school the additional It was added when Britain entered the EEC on the insistance of the French, e.g.:thumbsup: as in Concord as we spelt it and Concorde as the froggies spelt it another thing to moan about . Netters the EEC :thumbsup:

poolman
07-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Here's my reply.

Rory,

For the love of ****ing christ I made a mistake, how many different people will I need to apologise to? Hibs.net is full of old moany *******s, you can all shove it up your *****.

Niel.

Fair play to him, although he spelt Neil incorrectly.

:faf: Touched a wee raw nerve there methinks

poolman
07-10-2009, 05:19 PM
:thumbsup:[QUOTE=poolman;2200356]Intelligencia has two ll's

It didnt when I went to school the additional It was added when Britain entered the EEC on the insistance of the French, e.g.:thumbsup: as in Concord as we spelt it and Concorde as the froggies spelt it another thing to moan about . Netters the EEC :thumbsup:

The additional It:greengrin

:singing: Let's call the whole thing off

Mikeystewart
07-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Yes was reading the article and spotted that stupid mistake.

I thought these guys had editors etc that was supposed to check for factual accuracy.

Just adds to the notion its the poor quality rag I always thought it was.

Isnt Jim Trainor the editor?

the_ginger_hibee
07-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Here's my reply.

Chewy,

Oh for F.... know what, your right, I dont give a flying monkeys about the CSI, CSA or whatever diddy cup you lot won, let alone which green HIV knob scored that day. Honestly, you'd have thought i'd just shat on Petrie's mouser

Neil. (le chat)