PDA

View Full Version : Wee Susan

Phil D. Rolls
06-10-2009, 03:57 PM
I reckon this guy is a lot better than we first hoped.

lapsedhibee
06-10-2009, 03:59 PM

What at?

HibbyAndy
06-10-2009, 04:01 PM
How on earth he never scored on Saturday beggers belief.

Average Joe Bloggs with no end product and an art at diving, throw in his utter vileness for 'gobbing' at the St.johnstone player and we have one horrible little rodent looking rat.

iwasthere1972
06-10-2009, 04:09 PM

If we are using Nade as a benchmark then you are probably correct.

HibbyAndy
06-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Particulary like these qoutes from over the road

****ing hell, Suso.

Looks even worse on the replay: what the **** were you waiting for?? Unforgivable miss.

:cool2:

Suso, If you are reading this, I too will NEVER forgive you for your unforgivable miss against StMirren away on the 3d of October. There is absolutely no way you could ever redeem yourself in my eyes. no sir.

What the **** was Suso waiting for? Incredibly frustrating.

So there we have it, the darling in the eyes of the Pubteamers.

Jonnyboy
06-10-2009, 04:19 PM

Another hand grenade job FR? :wink::greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
06-10-2009, 04:20 PM
I think it was Buster18 who compared him to Morais, a valid comparison IMO.

ie Susan and Morais are annoying wee *****s who are sometimes effective, but are generally mince.

Jonnyboy
06-10-2009, 04:35 PM
I think it was Buster18 who compared him to Morais, a valid comparison IMO.

ie Susan and Morais are annoying wee *****s who are sometimes effective, but are generally mince.

:agree:

Andy74
06-10-2009, 04:36 PM
I've always thought despite the stick he's got here that he actually looks likely to do something for them. He's a stick on to score or gain a penalty against us when we play them anyway.

He's obviously not brilliant but he might be the difference between them getting a few things this year or not. He's a player I'd be genuinely a bit concerned about which is a pity because there aren't many left in their team worth the worry.

He may join the likes of Juanjo and Quitongo as generally average players who could occassionally do something different, especially against us.

Wilson
06-10-2009, 04:37 PM
I was never a Morais fan by any stretch of the imagination but I still reckon Buster18 should apologise!

Phil D. Rolls
06-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Another hand grenade job FR? :wink::greengrin

:whistle:Well, I saw him on Sportscene last night, and thought he looked quite useful. However, judging by the responses here, I think I would rather have admitted to being Hindley and Brady's getaway driver.

Should have gone to Specsavers!

Winston Ingram
06-10-2009, 05:56 PM
I was having a chat with a deluded one today and I was deluded one today and I was basically ripping into him for the quality of their signings.

His response was that Susan was a decent signing cos he played for Tenerife who are now in the top league in Spain.

It turns out that though we Suzie was on their books, he hadn't actually played for them for 2 yrs and even then he only played 20ish games in the Spanish 2nd tier.

Last season he was on loan at Fuertaventura (sp) who played in the 3rd tier of Spanish Football in Segunda Liga B Group 4 to be precise.

For those who aren't familiar with the 3rd tier of Spanish football it appears that there are 80 clubs in it which are split into 4 groups of 20. Suso's team finished 3rd bottom of their group.

It appears to me he has the same pedigree as Witteveen:greengrin

I also think that he is probably more prominent that the rest due to the fact that the others are so bad :hmmm:

Jack
06-10-2009, 05:58 PM
I think the East Stand should take Spanish lessons.

Lesson 1. HEY! CABRON!!

steviehfc
06-10-2009, 06:21 PM
I reckon this guy is a lot better than we first hoped.You're right :agree: he is a marvelous waiter.

Phil D. Rolls
06-10-2009, 06:39 PM
You're right :agree: he is a marvelous waiter.

I'm beginning to sense a trend on this thread. :dummytit:

jgl07
06-10-2009, 07:53 PM
I am not sure of Suso is the new Jamie Quitono or the new Juanjo?

HibbyAndy
06-10-2009, 07:58 PM
I am not sure of Suso is the new Jamie Quitono or the new Juanjo?

It was Jose Quitongo :devil::greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-10-2009, 08:00 PM
:devil:
I was having a chat with a deluded one today and I was deluded one today and I was basically ripping into him for the quality of their signings.

His response was that Susan was a decent signing cos he played for Tenerife who are now in the top league in Spain.

It turns out that though we Suzie was on their books, he hadn't actually played for them for 2 yrs and even then he only played 20ish games in the Spanish 2nd tier.

Last season he was on loan at Fuertaventura (sp) who played in the 3rd tier of Spanish Football in Segunda Liga B Group 4 to be precise.

For those who aren't familiar with the 3rd tier of Spanish football it appears that there are 80 clubs in it which are split into 4 groups of 20. Suso's team finished 3rd bottom of their group.

It appears to me he has the same pedigree as Witteveen:greengrin

I also think that he is probably more prominent that the rest due to the fact that the others are so bad :hmmm:

I saw that team play against cd lanzarote and the level is around our juniors-division three. the league is essentially non-contact training sessions for enthusiastic amateurs and players from bigger teams that are mibbies aye, mibbies no. IMO bring on the chilling wind, horizontal rain and the first sleekit rake doon the back of his calf will see him away home.

Winston Ingram
06-10-2009, 10:30 PM
:devil:

I saw that team play against cd lanzarote and the level is around our juniors-division three. the league is essentially non-contact training sessions for enthusiastic amateurs and players from bigger teams that are mibbies aye, mibbies no. IMO bring on the chilling wind, horizontal rain and the first sleekit rake doon the back of his calf will see him away home.

I don't know much about it but if you have 80 teams at that level it can't be far off non-league standard.

I also had a look at Bouzid's history.

He's their equivalent of Joe Keenan. He's been emptied every year for the last 6 yrs by each club he's played for. It seems it takes around 20 games to work out that he's pish though some clubs work him out quicker:greengrin

matty_f
06-10-2009, 10:34 PM
I've not been too impressed with Susan. I thought his goal at Celtc was very lucky - it was a decent shot that you'd reasonably expect the keeper to get. His goal the next week practically hit off him, IIRC.

He wouldn't get anywhere near our first team at the moment, IMHO.

Chuckie
06-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Rumour is he likes to dress up as a lady and is 'pre op' .... I know a bird that does his nails..

jakedance
06-10-2009, 11:07 PM

I agree with you but that still makes him mince.

Dashing Bob S
07-10-2009, 01:42 PM
I agree with FR. Our expectations were that he was Nade class, but he looks a little better. I look forward to him serving up a goal feast on a plate for big Chris this term.

Seriously though, you will know by how we respond to him at Tynecastle. A tricky, if erratic, performer is always a concern. He is the sort of player who could do a DeVries or a Weir, have an inspired derby against us, before vanishing into obscurity.

Booked4Being-Ugly
07-10-2009, 02:03 PM
I think erraticism is the only thing he has in his locker - well that and a tub of vaseline and a signed photo of Matt Lucas!

Chuckie
07-10-2009, 02:17 PM
I've asked a pink goon that I know. A season ticket holder at Grimecastle, who goes to all their away games also. His thoughts on wee susan were...

'He's been ok - hit or miss. Always wants the ball but a bit prone to choosing the wrong option or taking a tumble'.

He also said that Goncalves (sp?) was their best player this year.

So, in summary they are both sheeeeeeeite.