PDA

View Full Version : Yams I'm really enjoying kickback at the moment

hibsbollah
06-10-2009, 09:55 AM
A suggestion from a 5000+ poster as to how to sort out HOMFCs problems;

"The much maligned phrase 'NO SURRENDER' should be put on the wall in the Hearts dressing room"
:faf:

Mon Dieu4
06-10-2009, 10:00 AM

"The much maligned phrase 'NO SURRENDER' should be put on the wall in the Hearts dressing room"

Thought you were banned King Kazoo :faf:

hibsbollah
06-10-2009, 10:08 AM
:cool2:

banarc7062
06-10-2009, 12:49 PM
But if the majority of their players are foreign they will not understand the "meaning" of the phrase and it's background :wink:

Dashing Bob S
06-10-2009, 01:04 PM
If you want to enforce a siege mentality it helps if you have a modicum of talent. The Yams still have a decent defence (Thomson has been a find) and something in midfield, but unless they strengthen both there and up front in Jan, its going to be a mediocre season for them. The good thing however, is that they are more likely to lose players.

Phil D. Rolls
06-10-2009, 01:08 PM

I don't think we can rubbish creative thinking. :greengrin

magpie1892
06-10-2009, 01:12 PM
If you want to enforce a siege mentality it helps if you have a modicum of talent. The Yams still have a decent defence (Thomson has been a find) and something in midfield, but unless they strengthen both there and up front in Jan, its going to be a mediocre season for them. The good thing however, is that they are more likely to lose players.

You think more players are on their way? Who do you reckon?

HibbyAndy
06-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Im registered on sevenpointsback but cant post :bitchy:

Can only read the drivel they post :agree:

iwasthere1972
06-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Im registered on sevenpointsback but cant post :bitchy:

Can only read the drivel they post :agree:

I wonder why. :greengrin

Rory89
06-10-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm a bit bored having skived my lecture so I'm just popping over now to cause a bit of trouble.

Sergey
06-10-2009, 02:43 PM

The Lithuanian season finishes in November so they can expect another few loanees to arrive.

HibbyAndy
06-10-2009, 02:44 PM
I wonder why. :greengrin

:greengrin

Aye, but am using a name they wouldnt ken.

Jack
06-10-2009, 05:54 PM

I do. And. Anyone one of them IF any offer is made. :agree:

Hal Jordan
06-10-2009, 06:04 PM
I was wondering...what's to stop Vlad offering a move to the yams to his Lith hordes, terminating the Kaunas players contracts, making them free agents, and thus able to sign for the Yams outside of the window...?:confused:

Barney McGrew
06-10-2009, 06:08 PM
I was wondering...what's to stop Vlad offering a move to the yams to his Lith hordes, terminating the Kaunas players contracts, making them free agents, and thus able to sign for the Yams outside of the window...?:confused:

They have to be free agents at the end of the transfer window.

If they're released in the middle of a window, they need to wait for the next one to open before they can sign for anyone. It's just happened to Sol Campbell at Notts County.

HibbyAndy
06-10-2009, 06:35 PM
HibbyBoab?

Nope.

hibsbollah
06-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Plenty of rampant optimism too;

It's only a matter of time before like last season things start to click and we kick on into third. We are looking at basically an entirely new back 4, and although sticking with one main striker up top, we also have a new midfield system to learn.

Once we get one win, and finally a modicum of luck, we'll breeze up the table:greengrin

Jack
06-10-2009, 06:53 PM
Plenty of rampant optimism too;

It's only a matter of time before like last season things start to click and we kick on into third. We are looking at basically an entirely new back 4, and although sticking with one main striker up top, we also have a new midfield system to learn.

Once we get one win, and finally a modicum of luck, we'll breeze up the table:greengrin

I think he's farting in the wind!

Phil D. Rolls
06-10-2009, 06:54 PM
I think he's farting in the wind!

Wee Airdrie Jambo Agrees!

fatbloke
06-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Why did I get barred from Jamboakkickback simply for registering as Lesniven. classed as Wind-up Hibby Date ban will be lifted never.
Un believable

iwasthere1972
06-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Why did I get barred from Jamboakkickback simply for registering as Lesniven. classed as Wind-up Hibby Date ban will be lifted never.
Un believable

Did you make any dodgy posts?

FranckSuzy
06-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Un believable

They know your ISP I'm afraid. You've been rumbled :faf:

greenlex
06-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Un believable
I thought they were too thick to get anagrams!!!!! Just shows ye. Maybe they have something like a spellchecker for that sort of thing. :greengrin

WindyMiller
06-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Nope.

Le Chat? :dunno:

Hibercelona
06-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Un believable

I signed up a while back.... I was able to view threads but couldnt post for some reason...

Then after a week or 2.... my user name no longer existed....

Must just be a "technical hitch" :rolleyes:

Killiehibbie
06-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Un believable

Sorry maybe I spoiled that one. I tried Les Niven a while ago but they tippled me before I got to post. Maybe they're very slightly less thick than we thought or just so paranoid that poor wee Les, season ticket holder, fi Sighthill can't even take part on his favourite forum.

Betty Boop
07-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Nope.

Own up, you are MillerJambo aka Dougstar! :faf:

Dashing Bob S
07-10-2009, 01:36 PM

I think Romanov is at the stage now where he needs to sell to keep his other operations going, to say nothing of the Yams on a day-to-day basis. Casa is trying to talk up Wallace for Scotland as a cap would make him a decent asset. I think if they get a bit of form from Driver then £1.5 million will see him off in January.

jacomo
07-10-2009, 02:15 PM
How are they reacting to Avram Grant's return to Portsmouth?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/8295129.stm

I'm a bit confused - I thought Grant was working directly with Romanov and that Russian billionaires were about to invest in the club... or something. :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
07-10-2009, 02:55 PM
How are they reacting to Avram Grant's return to Portsmouth?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/8295129.stm

I'm a bit confused - I thought Grant was working directly with Romanov and that Russian billionaires were about to invest in the club... or something. :wink:

Apparently Grant wanted to go to a club on a stronger financial footing than Hearts.

HibbyAndy
07-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Own up, you are MillerJambo aka Dougstar! :faf:

:greengrin:wink:

Betty Boop
07-10-2009, 06:00 PM
:greengrin:wink:

:wink:

jgl07
07-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Apparently Grant wanted to go to a club on a stronger financial footing than Hearts.
Yes Portsmouth do not pay bigger wages than Hearts do not pay!

surreyhibbie
07-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Un believable

Been done before. Mate of mine registered under that name and wound them up big time, got banned.

Unless that's you, Chas? :greengrin

Speedway
08-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Un believable

I got the same for my AK86 registration years ago although I notice there's someone on here by that name these days.

What issue they had with my using the name of my favourite assault rifle as my username, I'll never know.