PDA

View Full Version : Martin Palermo 40 yd header!!!

OstKurve Hibs
05-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Check this out, its from the same range as ranks squiggler

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/boca+juniors/video/xaphha_segna-di-testa-da-centrocampo_sport

:thumbsup:

Hibercelona
05-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Not bad... but....

No quality is comparable to "The Squiggler". :cool2:

random sub
05-10-2009, 07:54 PM
big rivals those two teams as well I think. Atmosphere sounds mental.

McSwanky
05-10-2009, 08:51 PM
That's like something out of Sensible Soccer!!!!!

One Day Soon
05-10-2009, 09:11 PM
That's completely mental. It's not Palermo though, its Boca Juniors and Velez. Check out the crowd movement behind the goals after he scores - memories of ER!

FraserHFC
05-10-2009, 09:12 PM
That's completely mental. It's not Palermo though, its Boca Juniors and Velez. Check out the crowd movement behind the goals after he scores - memories of ER!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mart%C3%ADn_Palermo

madabouthibs
05-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Wish we could drum up an atmos like that!
Can you imagine Erchy McPherson commentating on that? :greengrin

One Day Soon
05-10-2009, 09:31 PM
I know the player's name is Palermo, I was just pointing out that it wasn't the club Palermo. Never mind...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mart%C3%ADn_Palermo

FraserHFC
05-10-2009, 09:39 PM
I know the player's name is Palermo, I was just pointing out that it wasn't the club Palermo. Never mind...

Oh right, hadn't notice anyone mention that they thought it was the club Palermo so I assumed you had made an assumption they were referring to the club :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
05-10-2009, 09:43 PM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL :faf:

You've gotta love those commentators! :thumbsup:

One Day Soon
05-10-2009, 10:07 PM
I didn't notice that you hadn't noticed anyone mention they thought it was the club Palermo.

I assume your assumption that I had made an assumption about the people you hadn't noticed not mentioning that they thought it was the club Palermo, means that your other assumption was that the same people you hadn't noticed not mentioning that they though it was the club Palermo could be assumed (since neither of us noticed anyone either mentioning or expressing an assumption that they thought it was the player Palermo) to be meaning that it was the well known player Palermo.

Would that assumption be correct?

Oh right, hadn't notice anyone mention that they thought it was the club Palermo so I assumed you had made an assumption they were referring to the club :greengrin

Peevemor
05-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Wish we could drum up an atmos like that!
Can you imagine Erchy McPherson commentating on that? :greengrin

WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! :greengrin

Hibbyradge
05-10-2009, 10:09 PM
I didn't notice that you hadn't noticed anyone mention they thought it was the club Palermo.

I assume your assumption that I had made an assumption about the people you hadn't noticed not mentioning that they thought it was the club Palermo, means that your other assumption was that the same people you hadn't noticed not mentioning that they though it was the club Palermo could be assumed (since neither of us noticed anyone either mentioning or expressing an assumption that they thought it was the player Palermo) to be meaning that it was the well known player Palermo.

Ass u me

One Day Soon
05-10-2009, 10:14 PM
That's a kind and generous offer Mr Radge, but I'm a married man and disinclined in that direction.

Ass u me

Hibbyradge
05-10-2009, 10:31 PM
That's a kind and generous offer Mr Radge, but I'm a married man and disinclined in that direction.

:faf: :thumbsup:

Speedy
05-10-2009, 11:17 PM

I doubt this is really contributing much to the thread but I assumed it was a goal in the Palermo v Juventus game until I saw the clip at which point I realised it was actually Martin Palermo :greengrin

alphahibby
06-10-2009, 08:55 AM
the daft thing is after scoring a goal like that he would have been booked
for taking his shirt off.

stupid bloody rule.

Speedy
06-10-2009, 11:39 AM
the daft thing is after scoring a goal like that he would have been booked
for taking his shirt off.

stupid bloody rule.

I don't understand why players get booked for it but I also don't understand why players still do it when they know they will get booked.