PDA

View Full Version : John Rankin has Tiny Clothes?

EH6 Hibby
04-10-2009, 08:29 PM
This is a bit random, but I heard a song to this effect yesterday being sung by a group of people near me in the East stand and I wonder if anyone could shed any light on it!

It sounded like they were singing

John Rankin has Tiny Clothes
Tiny Feet and Tiny Toes
Now what does he wear?
What do you suppose?
John Rankin has Tiny Clothes :greengrin

Mental! :faf:

joe breezy
04-10-2009, 08:44 PM
This is a bit random, but I heard a song to this effect yesterday being sung by a group of people near me in the East stand and I wonder if anyone could shed any light on it!

Tiny Feet and Tiny Toes
Now what does he wear?
What do you suppose?

Magic mushrooms in the half time pies :confused::greengrin

EH6 Hibby
04-10-2009, 08:49 PM

:agree:

Strangest song I've ever heard I think! :greengrin

surreyhibbie
04-10-2009, 09:35 PM

Where can I get some of those pies then? :greengrin

Toaods
04-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Can't say I heard the song at the game or have heard it sung anywhere else but it would make sense due to his size.

Talking of Sense :wink:.

....he would look a right dafty if he showed up looking like David Byrne.

bingo70
04-10-2009, 09:44 PM

Tiny Feet and Tiny Toes
Now what does he wear?
What do you suppose?

I believe that one of the guys recently had a kid and wanting to sing a song to her to help her sleep he made that up as most of the other hibs songs have swearing in there somewhere.

Think thats more or less the story of the song, although i may not be 100% accurate with the details.

Don't think there was magic mushrooms involved :greengrin

EH6 Hibby
04-10-2009, 09:52 PM
I believe that one of the guys recently had a kid and wanting to sing a song to her to help her sleep he made that up as most of the other hibs songs have swearing in there somewhere.

Think thats more or less the story of the song, although i may not be 100% accurate with the details.

Don't think there was magic mishrooms involved :greengrin

:cool2:

Was the tune "We are Hibernian FC, We hate Jam Tarts and we hate Dundee?" :greengrin

bingo70
04-10-2009, 09:54 PM
:cool2:

Was the tune "We are Hibernian FC, We hate Jam Tarts and we hate Dundee?" :greengrin

yup, it sure is.

Speedy
04-10-2009, 09:55 PM
:top marks

We could sing it about the whole midfield :greengrin

Stevenson has Tiny Clothes...

Zemmama has Tiny Clothes...

Liam Miller has tiny clothes...

Our midfield have tiny clothes...

Bayern Bru
04-10-2009, 10:09 PM
The Hibs support don't NEED magic mushrooms or any mind altering drugs to come up with bizarre chants.

For example 'If you hate Jam Tarts, shoes off' from the Shamrock game...

:greengrin

Aubenas
04-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Q and A in yesterday's prog; Nishy commented on style in the squad, said Ranks thought he was smart but wore shirts too small for him......:greengrin

Speedy
04-10-2009, 10:27 PM
You could replace tiny, feet and toes with massive, arse and nose and it could make quite a good nade song

Toaods
04-10-2009, 10:32 PM
MacDonalds for Lunch
MacDonalds for tea

He's 20 stone and his name is :nade:

sadtom
04-10-2009, 11:18 PM

Tiny Feet and Tiny Toes
Now what does he wear?
What do you suppose?

:faf:
I'll maybe try that 'lullabye' for my wee one.
Might change the last line to 'mugged action man and stole his clothes'

Dalianwanda
04-10-2009, 11:42 PM

Tiny Feet and Tiny Toes
Now what does he wear?
What do you suppose?

Ive never used this smiley before as I think its over used but:faf: brilliant

Cropley10
05-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Slightly off topic but I wonder if it's just co-incidence that we seem to be doing quite well without Rankin in the team.

And yes I know he had a couple of assists early on this season but can't say we missed him last Saturday or at home either....:duck:

wazoo1875
05-10-2009, 08:50 AM

Tiny Feet and Tiny Toes
Now what does he wear?
What do you suppose?

The exact words are

Rankin has tiny little toes
Tiny hands and a tiny nose
What does he wear what do you suppose
Rankin wears tiny little clothes :agree:

As Bingo points out a mate sang it to his daughter to get her to sleep and another mate adopted it to fit Rankin in .

hibsbollah
05-10-2009, 08:52 AM
Surely Rankin cant have 'tinier toes' than Zemmama?
Zemmama wears size fives. FACT.:cool2:

Tomsk
05-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Slightly off topic but I wonder if it's just co-incidence that we seem to be doing quite well without Rankin in the team.

And yes I know he had a couple of assists early on this season but can't say we missed him last Saturday or at home either....:duck:

Agreed. He can wear any size of clothes he cares to as far as I am concerned so long as he isn't playing for Hibs.

Hibs90
05-10-2009, 03:03 PM

Rankin is top of the SPL Assists chart this season with 3 assists.

Cropley10
05-10-2009, 03:07 PM
Rankin is top of the SPL Assists chart this season with 3 assists.

So would you prefer to see him in the team ahead of anyone who played in the last two games?

bingo70
05-10-2009, 03:12 PM
So would you prefer to see him in the team ahead of anyone who played in the last two games?

I wouldn't, however, he's a decent squad player thats probably not on too much money so IMO he's an alright player to have on the fringes of the first team, better than Stevenson IMO.

EH6 Hibby
05-10-2009, 04:02 PM
The exact words are

Rankin has tiny little toes
Tiny hands and a tiny nose
What does he wear what do you suppose
Rankin wears tiny little clothes :agree:

As Bingo points out a mate sang it to his daughter to get her to sleep and another mate adopted it to fit Rankin in .

I knew I wasn't going mad! :greengrin

Loving the song and I also love the Nade one! :thumbsup:

1two
05-10-2009, 04:26 PM

Yes we have, but its more to do with Zemmama being in the team i think than Rankin not being!:cool2: