PDA

View Full Version : Balde

Mark79
04-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Heard from 2 sources that he has been spotted at easter rd. Anyone else heard this?

hibztilltheend
04-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Heard from 2 sources that he has been spotted at easter rd. Anyone else heard this?

so red and broon then :greengrin

Dr What If?
04-10-2009, 12:56 PM
That fat lump could be spotted from space! Must be one of the more amusing links to Hibs that I have read, we would have to sell the club to afford his wages....and as for the return we could expect????

Him and Nade at Hearts however, now that would be the stuff dreams are made of.

I still remember his sending of at ER for kicking Brown, now that was comedy gold.:agree:

Spike Mandela
04-10-2009, 12:59 PM
I've seen loads of baldys at Easter Road??

bingo70
04-10-2009, 01:01 PM
That fat lump could be spotted from space! Must be one of the more amusing links to Hibs that I have read, we would have to sell the club to afford his wages....and as for the return we could expect????

Him and Nade at Hearts however, now that would be the stuff dreams are made of.

I still remember his sending of at ER for kicking Brown, now that was comedy gold.:agree:

He's not getting paid anything just now.

That said there's not a chance he'll be signing for us IMO.

wazoo1875
04-10-2009, 01:04 PM
He's not getting paid anything just now.

That said there's not a chance he'll be signing for us IMO.

I was told at work the other day that Balde was bankrupt :confused:

3pm
04-10-2009, 01:08 PM

You and my Dad obviously had too much to drink yesterday. :agree:

GordonR
04-10-2009, 01:28 PM
I was told at work the other day that Balde was bankrupt :confused:

A Scottish court declared him technically bankrupt recently because of a longstanding unpaid bill for (I think) some kind of house repair work from when he was playing for Celtic. It was only a couple of grand, and since the court didn't actually know his whereabouts to enforce the order, it's all fairly pointless.

Wherever he is - and I bet it's nowhere near ER - he certainly isn't broke.

wazoo1875
04-10-2009, 01:34 PM
A Scottish court declared him technically bankrupt recently because of a longstanding unpaid bill for (I think) some kind of house repair work from when he was playing for Celtic. It was only a couple of grand, and since the court didn't actually know his whereabouts to enforce the order, it's all fairly pointless.

Cheers for clearing that up , i couldn't believe it when i was told . He had just recieved a million pound loyalty bonus from Celtic in the summer .

iwasthere1972
04-10-2009, 01:36 PM

According to this they had an address.

http://www.edinburgh-gazette.co.uk/issues/26684/notices/68/all=balde

GordonR
04-10-2009, 02:53 PM
According to this they had an address.

http://www.edinburgh-gazette.co.uk/issues/26684/notices/68/all=balde

Yeah, but he's long gone from there, I believe - that was his last known address in Scotland.

Since there's a Sequestration order out on him, he might not be rushing back to sign for another Scottish club.

oconnors_strip
04-10-2009, 03:48 PM

yes BALDY has been spotted at ER alot this season. ask him since he uses hibs net:greengrin